Monty & D'Skys - U Had It All

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Oldskool tune i made in 1997 on the legendary label Slammin' Vinyl that someone posted on You Tube Jan 20, 2008 still going strong to this day ;)

Monty + D'Skys - Music Is My Life / U Had It All (Vinyl) at Discogs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtsMZcBj_Es]YouTube - ‪Happy Hardcore - You Had It All‬‏[/ame]

I have lost interest in producing but i seriously need to get back into it i have been buying old skool vinyl lately really enjoying oldskool more than ever loving buying the vinyl again which i will be playing on OSA radio,but it is nice to see this on You Tube & all the attention it is getting i miss it & i know it is something i can get back anytime i want it. :cry:

PS:I have set up a webcam over my decks & mixer so now i need to find webcam radio stations (so i will be playing the old skool vinyl live & scratching) which i believe is the future of the internet radio station!... :D

Last edited:

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
PS:I have set up a webcam over my decks & mixer so now i need to find webcam radio stations (so i will be playing the old skool vinyl live & scratching) which i believe is the future of the internet radio station!... :D[/QUOTE]

Hey monty why not join us over on raveradio,they have the webcam and have free slots,i play on thursdays.Its dead easy to set up and there like osaers(off their heads).When ya on just ask for nix or tt,theyll set u up.:)

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
PS:I have set up a webcam over my decks & mixer so now i need to find webcam radio stations (so i will be playing the old skool vinyl live & scratching) which i believe is the future of the internet radio station!... :D

Hey monty why not join us over on raveradio,they have the webcam and have free slots,i play on thursdays.Its dead easy to set up and there like osaers(off their heads).When ya on just ask for nix or tt,theyll set u up.:)

Nice one Postie what program do you use to live stream & what webcam did you decide to buy?

Also m8 if you would give me a reminder when your on at 18.00 - 19.00 Thursday so i can watch you! send me a PM m8 ;)

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Nice one Postie what program do you use to live stream & what webcam did you decide to buy?

Hey monty i use this to stream media encoder, video capture software, audio capture software | Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder
this software automatically picks up ya webcam,just need passwords off admin.
I use a shitty logitech webcam,tenner from tesco, but ya can use hd webcam if ya choose to get bang on visuals.There is no format its play what ya like,i play oldskool and trance.The shows get good listening figures and the shouty is welcoming,well sometimes lol.Not been going for long but it seems to be growing.:D

Monty

Apr 8, 2006

Hey monty i use this to stream media encoder, video capture software, audio capture software | Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder
this software automatically picks up ya webcam,just need passwords off admin.
I use a shitty logitech webcam,tenner from tesco, but ya can use hd webcam if ya choose to get bang on visuals.There is no format its play what ya like,i play oldskool and trance.The shows get good listening figures and the shouty is welcoming,well sometimes lol.Not been going for long but it seems to be growing.:D

Cheers for that link nice program that! always wondered what program you need for video live streaming!...

Last edited: