Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com

A Legend Returns:
Saturday 30th July 2011
The Ultimate Revival @ Bowlers

Live Performances by: Baby D, Shades of Rhythm, KKlass, Ultracynic & Dream Frequency DJ's: Welly, Stu Allan, Vertigo, Bowa, Absolute, Greenbins & Ste Cocky

300711.gif

On 30th July 2011 you will experience an 'old skool' event like no other - 5 Live Performances and 7 of the finest DJ’s all gracing one stage in one of the biggest warehouse style clubbing spaces in the country...

A Legend Returns - The Ultimate Revival (The Official Reunion)

30/07/11 @ Bowlers Exhibition Centre, Trafford Park - Manchester.

--------------------------

The year was 1991 and with myself at the controls, a little known club in Manchester was to become one of the most successful club nights of its day. Within four weeks of taking up the Residency at the PLEASUREDROME on Saturday nights, the club went from attracting 200 people a week to packing in 3000+ with many more locked out in the car park. The nights enjoyed unparalleled success and so began a chain of events that would lead us here today...

The PLEASUREDROME closed after eight months and the promoters moved the night to the massive BOWLERS exhibition centre in Trafford Park. With a capacity of 5000, the night took off where the PLEASUREDROME had ended and LIFE@Bowlers was born.

Over the next 7 years hundreds of thousands of you, came, saw and danced - putting Bowlers at the forefront of the Dance Music scene. The massive 60,000 square foot venue at Trafford Park created a vibe and atmosphere that was unrivalled and unmatched; anyone who experienced the event will tell you the same - the venue, the music and the people it contained combined to create something very very special.

When Bowlers stopped hosting dance events most felt it was the end of an era never to be recaptured. Over the next 10 years tales of the legendary events were passed on to friends, family and anyone who would listen. The music was still alive with many of the original DJ's packing out clubs all around the North of England, mixes from the events were still being passed around just like they were over a decade ago - a snapshot of a moment in time that doesnt seem to want to go away...

Fast forward to 2011 and the unthinkable has happened, the almighty Bowlers has risen once more - and the event that everyone dared to dream about is now becoming a reality. With the backing of the original LIFE@Bowlers promoter and with me at the helm (DJ Welly) we are here to do it all over again.

On 30th July we are proud to bring to you 'The Ultimate Revival - The Official Reunion' @Bowlers Exhibition Centre - Manchester. See you there!

- DJ Welly

--------------------------

Live Performances by:

Baby D (let me be your fantasy / i need your loving)
Ultracynic (nothing is forever)
Shades of Rhythm (sweet sensation / the sound of eden)
Dream Frequency (feel so real / take me)
K-Klass (rhythm is a mystery / let me show you)

DJ's:

Welly
Stu Allan
Vertigo
Bowa
Absolute
Greenbins
Ste Cocky

Attractions:

5 Live Performances
7 DJ's
TriWave 140,000w RMS Sound
State of the art Light & Laser Show
Free Fairground Rides

Ticket Info:

Early Bird Tickets (250) - £17.50 **SOLD OUT IN 1 HOUR**
Advance Tickets (500) - £20 **SOLD OUT**
Tickets - £25
Limited VIP Tickets (incl QJump, VIP Bar & Glass Champagne) - £40

*****TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM*****
http://www.theultimaterevival.co.uk/tickets.php

Info:

7pm-3am (doors open 6.30pm)
Strictly Over 18's - Challenge 21 Bring ID
Dress Code: None

Address: Bowlers Exhibition Centre
Longbridge Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1SN.

For more info:
www.theultimaterevival.co.uk