OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7




Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: 1998 Regression House Collection Mixtapes

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,757

    1998 Regression House Collection Mixtapes

    I got these with a pile of mixtapes someone sent me back in the 90's. They have been sat around in my garage ever since. I will try and get them all uploaded at some point today.

    1998 Regression House Collection



    Regression Green




    Danny Rampling
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service





    Jeremy Healy
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service





    Tony De Vit
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service



    Regression Yellow





    Judge Jules
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service





    Pete Wardman
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service





    Seb Fontaine
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service





    Tall Paul
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    Sorry No Image
    (1999) Regression House Collection [xxxx] Paul Van Dyk

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service


    01. Andy Ling - Fixation (Main Mix)
    02. Return Of The Native - Da After (Pink Bomb Rmx)
    03. PvD - Avenue
    04. ID
    05. ID
    06. ID
    07. PvD - Another Way (PvD Sessions Mix 1)
    08. Blank & Jones - Cream (PvD Rmx)
    09. Deepsky - Stargazer (X-Cabs Mix)
    10. X-Cabs - Neuro (ID Rmx)
    11. PvD - Another Way (Club Mix)
    Last edited by chunky; 26th June 2011 at 07:48 AM.
    The Devil's Dandruff

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    14
    cheers chunky i remember these i used 2 get them a long time ago i had loads and used 2 sell em and part ex em 4 new ones and 2 get cash 2 go out on the weekend.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    208
    Hey there Chunky, once again, right up my street. Nice one my friend! Are you now the proud owner of every mixtape collection in the whole world ever?

    The Judge Jules and Pete Wardman links are the same.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    27
    Thank you for the upload. I will defintely be checking out some of these.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by speakerfreak View Post

    The Judge Jules and Pete Wardman links are the same.
    Sorry I've fixed it now
    The Devil's Dandruff

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,757
    I forgot to add the Paul Van Dyk one

    Sorry No Image
    (1999) Regression House Collection [xxxx] Paul Van Dyk

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service


    01. Andy Ling - Fixation (Main Mix)
    02. Return Of The Native - Da After (Pink Bomb Rmx)
    03. PvD - Avenue
    04. ID
    05. ID
    06. ID
    07. PvD - Another Way (PvD Sessions Mix 1)
    08. Blank & Jones - Cream (PvD Rmx)
    09. Deepsky - Stargazer (X-Cabs Mix)
    10. X-Cabs - Neuro (ID Rmx)
    11. PvD - Another Way (Club Mix)
    The Devil's Dandruff

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Stourbridge ,West Mids
    Posts
    332
    I'm loving the Danny rampling set . I'm sure there is ally whitehead tape in this series

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper75 View Post
    I'm loving the Danny rampling set . I'm sure there is ally whitehead tape in this series
    Yeah I liked the Rampling set to. The Whitehead tape is on eBay at the moment along with a John Kelly one. There is also a Tony De Vit Blue one which is a bit more of the Ibiza pure pleasure set

    Last edited by chunky; 26th June 2011 at 02:28 PM.
    The Devil's Dandruff

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    LONDON
    Posts
    79

    Sites That Sell Mixes Nicked From Dance Music Forum Like Osa

    Hello fellow Old Skoolers,

    I am a keen dance music enthusiast as we all are, taking the time to find tapes/mixes/cds etc then going to the time of ripping/burning and then uploading/sharing with info/tracklistings etc.

    Only to find some fucker has downloaded and put on web-site available to download at a price??? Really??? WTF!

    I am all for sharing and giving back to the dance scene we all know love and appreciate!

    However came across this site all the w's.*********.co.uk and they are selling the BOXED series, Regression series & X2 series.
    I think we will all agree there is no need to do this and it is unethical especially as there are other ways to make revenue's from the site ie advertising.
    I found this out as I also contribute to a face book group - LOVE GROOVE DANCE PARTY PEOPLE! Please check it out and I hope no mixes you have upped and shared for FREE are up on this site for a price!

    Respect James Colbourne
    Last edited by Brock Landers; 4th December 2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Lets not put links to this site up..

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by jcolbourne78 View Post
    Hello fellow Old Skoolers,

    I am a keen dance music enthusiast as we all are, taking the time to find tapes/mixes/cds etc then going to the time of ripping/burning and then uploading/sharing with info/tracklistings etc.

    Only to find some fucker has downloaded and put on web-site available to download at a price??? Really??? WTF!

    I am all for sharing and giving back to the dance scene we all know love and appreciate!

    However came across this site all the w's.********.co.uk and they are selling the BOXED series, Regression series & X2 series.
    I think we will all agree there is no need to do this and it is unethical especially as there are other ways to make revenue's from the site ie advertising.
    I found this out as I also contribute to a face book group - LOVE GROOVE DANCE PARTY PEOPLE! Please check it out and I hope no mixes you have upped and shared for FREE are up on this site for a price!

    Respect James Colbourne
    this site does it aswell i know he has mixes up on his site only i have and put up on this site
    Old ********sive
    takes them off here then sells them back to people few years down the line tried to say he converts tapes lies and does swaps more lies
    Last edited by Brock Landers; 4th December 2011 at 12:07 PM.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,757
    There is a Lee Burridge mix tape on that site that I have been after for years. There are over 100 mixes on that site that I have ripped, there is no way I'm paying for a single mix
    The Devil's Dandruff

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    There is a Lee Burridge mix tape on that site that I have been after for years. There are over 100 mixes on that site that I have ripped, there is no way I'm paying for a single mix
    what site ?

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    There is a Lee Burridge mix tape on that site that I have been after for years. There are over 100 mixes on that site that I have ripped, there is no way I'm paying for a single mix

    9th November 2011, 09:39 PM
    chantryman
    Junior Member


    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 2
    ali cooke on line
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by defaultfx
    Did anybody ever come across any Alistair Cooke mixes floating around online ? ? I had one of the best mixes of ALL time from Back2Basics in Leeds. Lent it to a mate, never saw the tape or the mate again!
    I had the same problem re lending 2 of his tapes out years ago never seen again. Iwas always looking on line for 2 mixes one in May 92 and June 92.Found a site called ******** and "bought "them from there .5 pounds each but it was worth it hearing it again. Try this site if you still have not had any luck.

    5 each nice little earner
    Last edited by Brock Landers; 4th December 2011 at 12:07 PM.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In a funky space in Stockport & Cornwall
    Posts
    1,017
    Cheers snatched the rampling one

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15

    1998 Regression House Collection Mixtapes

    Hi guys


    Could you revisited the link of this thread?

    Link not started!!!


    Many thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •