helloooooo

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dijital

Nov 30, 2009
people im old........well old enuff to know better but still young enuff not to care,back when i were a nipper and you go out on a fiver club,drugs,water cos the zone used to charge robbin gets and get fish n chips on the way ome infact when the clubs realised that water were more in damand that beer alot of clubs used to turn the water off....no rights there then lol......nah lol i go further back than that im real old skool just in my prime as the illegal warehouse parties were up n coming round preston,blackburn and nelson,took up playin records a few years ago old skool mainly but i like a lot o new house to,i used to mix years ago but i probably wasnt as switched on then as i am now due the constant state i was in lol.......i have a lot of respect for people who can mix old skool and make it sound right,out of all the genres its a biatch,but theres a lot that cant too........anyways unfortunately i picked dijital as a dj name b4 i had time to think about so im using 2funky2 at the mo,respect to this site for keepin the vibe alive