HARD DOCK REUNION Pt1 91-93 Liverpool 30th April 2011

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
back to the old pool and retrotrax, have been the best oldskool nights out for me without a doubt :thumbsup: gave this one a miss for 2 reasons, 1, is im not a fan of hardcore, and 2, just got too many other trips on at the moment and the pennies and more importantly babysitters are at full stretch :( but after seeing the video's it looks like we missed out, and it didn't seem too hardcore either.
will deffo be visiting the dock in the future :D keep the nights coming.

This event will prob be more up the usual retro-trax peoples street

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/foru...l-jefferson-barrie-jay-mike-knowler-more.html

MARSHALL JEFFERSON ;)

shazza

VIP Silver Member
Nov 30, 2007
bootle liverpool
Sorry for the late review.:$ Me n Lee and a few friends went n met loads there and I have to say Im like Lisa (as she well knows coz I told her all night "Im not into hardcore" lol (soz Lis!) :$ :), I dont really like it lol. :D
Anyway it was a reaaly good night. DJ Slipmatt had it for me on the night ( lol cozza my hardcore hangup) and he did play some quality tunes.
Great to see a few of my old mates again and some from when I was in college and a cheezy quaver lol! :p
Ian had the club done to a tee and the sound system was fookin loud! and ace :thumbsup:
Nice to see The Man Like Cutter doin what he does best..:)
and PMFSL at my Lee dancin on the first vid!!!! hahahaha class! :rofl:
I cant wait to see Marshall Jefferson August 28th and for an excellent well worthy cause too.. Nice1 Ian!! ;) so get savin up!!! (dave) lol
hope to see uze there.:D

oh and lolol @ my m8 Nicola Fairclough sittin on Mike Knowlers knee for ages in the green room and didnt have a clue who he was, so funny! :D