How clean is your area

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
117 crimes mentioned when I put the postcode in, but thankfully only 2 crimes in the immediate area, which isn't too bad I guess and both of those happened about quarter of a mile away.

1 violent, 1 other :|

Last time I looked on the site there weren't any crimes nearby, so the stats have shot up:mad:

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
All crime and ASB 136

Burglary 6
Anti-social behaviour 54
Robbery 0
Vehicle crime 2
Violent crime 15
Other crime 59

only 1 crime classed as other crime on our estate though :D but its interesting that except for a small few dotted around the residential areas its nearly all focused outside our 1 nightclub and concentration of takeaways, and the hight street where the pubs are. i guess its obvious that it would be higher but quite a surprise just how much is alcohol ralated :S

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
164 round here. Without sounding like a racist wanker I know 90% is down to Asian community. In our local paper we have a section called 'before the courts' for weeks in a row i saw no english names at all.
The other 10% are scag monkeys!

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
errr thats a personal question :p

All crime and ASB 8

Burglary 1
Anti-social behaviour 0
Robbery 0
Vehicle crime 0
Violent crime 3
Other crime 4

:cops:

And I'm blaming all eight of them on you and Woody...
It used to be such a nice respectable village round here.
toff.jpg

"The bloody ruffians"

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
And I'm blaming all eight of them on you and Woody...
It used to be such a nice respectable village round here.

"The bloody ruffians"

:rofl:

Look guv, you aint pinning them all on us, if its eight, by my reckoning thats You, Vix, wayne, me, woody, then visiting naughtiness from Barry, Riley and Milenko :D :p Share the blame, and no-one saw anything Ossifer, riiight?! ;) :cops:

Anyway, the 8 things were probably only a combination of sheep bothering, hotwiring a combine harvester, ploughing under the influence, and a spot of trouble in t'top field ;)

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
How clean is my area!! :eek: :hubba:

All crime and ASB 141

Burglary 6
Anti-social behaviour 84
Robbery 1
Vehicle crime 2
Violent crime 16
Other crime 32

This is my immediate area.

I left my bloody front door unlocked last night for the second time in a month , what a dick! Not been burgled though, phew lol! :D