class??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bootleg

Registered Member
Jun 8, 2010
Is it really down to what car you drive or what fancy labels you wear?? I guess its down to what's inside and how you conduct yourself. Some people have either got it or some people don't.
I for one have :)))))
What do you think?

Would you look ata ard twice if she was kitted out in cheap tacky clothes and wearing air-tec trainers, but she had a masters degree?

Would you look ata ard twice if she was kitted out in cheap tacky clothes and wearing air-tec trainers, but she had a masters degree?

I'm not on about that, I'm on about having dignity and conducting yourself so that you still maintain your own self respect.

Some people can have all the material things they desire, be it through greed or spite, but when Alls said and done, you can have all the fancy things without having to give it a second thought how you came by them, BUT you will still be a shallow person who is very selfcentered where as I will be victorious and have my self respect, be it in a pair of jeans and trainers though :)

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Is it really down to what car you drive or what fancy labels you wear??

I bloody hope not , me being a naturist who cant drive and jogs everywhere :eek:

nakedjoggerNNP_450x387.jpg

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Haha quality!!!

Does that mean that you actually do, rock out with tor cock out when your at a rave?

Yeah Im famous for it, everyone at some time or another has heard people say " Look at that dick on the dancefloor "......C'est moi :D

Bootleg

Registered Member
Jun 8, 2010
I'm not on about that, I'm on about having dignity and conducting yourself so that you still maintain your own self respect.

Some people can have all the material things they desire, be it through greed or spite, but when Alls said and done, you can have all the fancy things without having to give it a second thought how you came by them, BUT you will still be a shallow person who is very selfcentered where as I will be victorious and have my self respect, be it in a pair of jeans and trainers though :)

I know mate, what I mean is if ou met a woman and she was well educated and acted like a proper woman, but dressed like a chav would you feel the same?