Dave Seaman & Luv Dup @ Love To Be Extra Sensory Perfection Tour (Boxed95)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
Another one needing completed. Thanks in advance

Dave Seaman
1. Up Yer Ronson - Lost In Love (Up Yer Ronson Mix)
2. Up Yer Ronson - Lost In Love (Sasha Remix)
3. Pizzaman - Sex On The Streets (Dub)
4. Daphne - Change (Fathers Of Sound Sunset Vocal Mix)
5. Joe T. Vanelli Project - Sweetest Day Of May (Joe T. Vannelli Corvette Mix)
6. Shiva – Work It Out (Evolution's DMC Mix)
7. Baby Bumps - Funky Sugar [Azuli]
8. Claudio Coccoluto - One Love Mix
9. Isha D - Stay (Tonight) (Full Epic 12" Mix)
10. ID "feel the magic, music takes you up" female
11. Billie Ray Martin - Your Loving Arms (Brothers In Rhythm Club Mix)

Luvdup
(00:00) ID chanting male / bongos
(01:48) Boston Bruins - Raise Your Hands
(07:33) ID Wareband feat Ted Robinson - Party Children (warehouse days of glory)
(12:24) Rhythm Masters - Come On Y'all (Original Mix)
(15:36) Zero The Hero - Come With Me (Euphoric Riff Mix)
(20:13) Last Exit -Music Takes Me High
(26:40) Swankenstein - Music Lover
(31:16) Blue Room - I Feel High (Four For More Money)
(34:27) Soapy - Horny as Funk
(40:56) Lisa Marie Experience - Do That To Me (Banned Michael Jackson Mix)
(45:04) Joy For Life - Warm It Up (Mainstreet Mix)
(49:46) Liquid - One Love Family (Way Out West Remix)
(54:49) God Within – The Phoenix
(60:40) Size 9 - I Am Ready
(69:29) Itty Bitty Boozy Woozy - Tempo Fiesta
(72:52) Artemesia - Bits & Pieces (Original Mix)
(77:12) Westbam - Wizards Of The Sonic (Red Jerry vs Westbam Mix)
(83:36) Blister Sisters - Volume 1 (Side A)

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
(26:40) ID "i want you to dance dance dance" female / saxophone (TC 1991 remix/sample)
(31:16) ID "wow yeah, i feel high, hallelujah" female – samples Moment In Time

Shame these can't be ID, I think its the one at 31:16 it's a belter of a tune:(

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
(31:16) ID "wow yeah, i feel high, hallelujah" female – samples Moment In Time

Not checked this mix for a while, but i've got an ID for this track now. Updated the t/l above. Not sure which mix cause i have it as the 4 For More Money Mix, but youtube says its the HHFD mix, definitely one of them tho :thumbsup:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Not checked this mix for a while, but i've got an ID for this track now. Updated the t/l above. Not sure which mix cause i have it as the 4 For More Money Mix, but youtube says its the HHFD mix, definitely one of them tho :thumbsup:

I never listen to the rip because the rip was really bad and made the tape sound crap. When I played the original tape it just bought the mix to life. But I am listening to it through a £300 tape player and £300 amp so its going to sound better than a rip. That why people invest money in nice HI Fi.

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk

think the youtube video is named wrong, its gotta be the 4 For Money/Project 1 Mix, the bassline is exactly the same as Project 1 - A Few Dollars More

;)

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
I never listen to the rip because the rip was really bad and made the tape sound crap. When I played the original tape it just bought the mix to life. But I am listening to it through a £300 tape player and £300 amp so its going to sound better than a rip. That why people invest money in nice HI Fi.

Couldn't agree more, though i'm a vinyl buyer myself and have to rely on the kindness of strangers for mixes. I ID what i can though, so i like to think my addiction benefits all of us phones:phones:phones:

Edit: in saying that, it turns out i've had that swankenstein vinyl for several years. it gets to the point where you start to lose track :$

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Couldn't agree more, though i'm a vinyl buyer myself and have to rely on the kindness of strangers for mixes. I ID what i can though, so i like to think my addiction benefits all of us phones:phones:phones:

Edit: in saying that, it turns out i've had that swankenstein vinyl for several years. it gets to the point where you start to lose track :$

I totally understand I collect tapes as you know and single Cd's as I do the digital mixing thing now.
:rolleyes:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk

do you have your vinyl collection listed on discogs? its a great tool to use

few times ive looked up a 12" on discogs and it comes up showing 'in collection' and i've completely forgot I had it doh :confused:

comes in handy when youve got a few records and a rubbish memory

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
do you have your vinyl collection listed on discogs? its a great tool to use

few times ive looked up a 12" on discogs and it comes up showing 'in collection' and i've completely forgot I had it doh :confused:

comes in handy when youve got a few records and a rubbish memory

Yes indeed. I can't even imagine how many doublers i'd end up buying now if it wasnt for that site! I still do it every now and then when i buy the same tune on a different label. ffs :(