Brand new Sony PS3 320gb for sale

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Entropy92

Aug 8, 2001
Stoke
I would love a ps3 i went up tescos last night and there was a queue from one end of the store to the other on the fag counter so i said to one of the blokes stocking shelves dont tell me theres only 1 till open and he said no its just for the dickheads waiting for some playstation game to come out. this was at 11.30 and there must of been atleast 100 people there :crazy: . what game was it just out of interest?

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley

Bloody hell buzz me old mukka- life story here ;)

The story behind why I am selling it is this....

My Girlfriend was due for a mobile phone upgrade and she really wanted an iPhone for an upgrade.

My problem is she always drops, breaks and in all honesty ruins any mobile phone she gets.

Because I pay the bills there was no way I was going to sign up to an iPhone contract then to be left with an iPhone bill once she had done exactly what she usually does and drops/breaks the phone, besides let's be honest, all she really needs is a phone that she can text and call people with. Yes I could take out insurance but why the hell should I pay another tenner a month for old butter fingers when I have no problem taking care of my iPhone with no insurance? No way Jose!

Anyway, the rep called from Carphone warehouse and I took charge of the phonecall.

He offered me an iPhone... I asked "what other deals do you have with a more basic phone that would with stand being dropped more that an expensive all singing and dancing phone?" he said "Well we are doing a deal on a Nokia 2730 which we can do a free Sony PS3 with"

My eyes lit up and I said "yep I'll have it" "Sign me up big man!"

I did plan to have the PS3 for my own use for the Xmas period but the missus is really not happy with my sly actions over this one and now demands that it be sold so that I can buy her a decent present for Xmas :(

Fair enough really, I still win as I won't have a smashed iPhone and contract 1 month down the line.

So that is why this Sony PS3 console is being sold.

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
I would love a ps3 i went up tescos last night and there was a queue from one end of the store to the other on the fag counter so i said to one of the blokes stocking shelves dont tell me theres only 1 till open and he said no its just for the dickheads waiting for some playstation game to come out. this was at 11.30 and there must of been atleast 100 people there :crazy: . what game was it just out of interest?

I was in Asda last night exactly the samer lol- hundreds of grown men waiting 2 hours for it- Could not be arced myself would just go in at 9am and get it or go online

djay

May 4, 2005
Carlisle
Just download the game sod paying for it , and if its like any other call of duty game you will be able to complete it in a few hrs to a day :( all though there is allways multiplayer but then if im playing multiplayer i wanna use a mouse n keyboard not a pad :p

Do love fps games oh yes :thumbsup:

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
i called into our tescos this morning to be told they had sold out :confused: then got a call a bit later from a m8 saying he had just bought it there but they didn't have any of the £25 offer ones. i popped in at lunch time and there were loads in a big display in the doorway, the lady on the counter said there were loads of people in at midnight and all morning being told it had sold out, turned out they had tons of copies upstairs but the duty manager was off, and some goon couldn't be arsed going upstairs to bring them all down :crazy: anyway i had a quick check down the normal game isle and found the network voucher that they were doing the offer with so bagged a copy for £25 :D :thumbsup: it could be a late night :$

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough
i called into our tescos this morning to be told they had sold out :confused: then got a call a bit later from a m8 saying he had just bought it there but they didn't have any of the £25 offer ones. i popped in at lunch time and there were loads in a big display in the doorway, the lady on the counter said there were loads of people in at midnight and all morning being told it had sold out, turned out they had tons of copies upstairs but the duty manager was off, and some goon couldn't be arsed going upstairs to bring them all down :crazy: anyway i had a quick check down the normal game isle and found the network voucher that they were doing the offer with so bagged a copy for £25 :D :thumbsup: it could be a late night :$

I went in Tesco today here in Inverness and they had loads of copies, so did Morrisons, PC World and Curry's. Bollox to standing about at midnight for a game, especially by the time you et home just wanna goto bed, would rather just get up early and have the full day to play.

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
I play games on the PC, have done for ever and not a console person so PS3 not for me.

Just paid and downloaded COD black ops but the Steam software is being a bitch, totally overloaded with people connecting at the same time :(