Power Zone - Addicted To Love

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
This surprises me !

Ruby Red is still going mind - just googled them... I remember calling them up about 8 years ago to see if they had a copy of Powerzone in the shop - they were going to have a look downstairs but no chance.

Never heard of the Golden Boy remix btw... only know this one which is bizarely the same mixes on both the original & remix twelve ?

Power Zone - Addicted To Love at Discogs

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
been on download for a few years now, I downloaded it thru AATW records

Ah true? I've been on AATW a few times over the last couple of years but never noticed this one. I wonder if there's any other goodies i've missed.

Just listened to that Golden Boy mix - proper wank imo

Heh heh, i downloaded them both and you know honestly i don't mind it. I mean obviously the original is a timeless classic and hands down the superior version, but this remix has a certain charm. It's got bleeps which is always good and from about 1 min 30 it sounds like it could easy come from almost any 93 italo label. I actually thought it might by from the original release. It doesnt sound like a particularly modern remix.

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Im amazed that this is as rare as it is.

I love the Addicted To Love (Alternative Version) The beats are far better arranged.

I still have this on 12" Im sure it wasn't that much as I only got mine a few years ago!