New Track

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
Great , Real top track :thumbsup: Need to know is still best tho , that track is a beast . Best thing ive heard this year for that genre :)

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Absolutly loved this mate, Such a chilled Vibe, Can see myself chilling with a Beer & Splee watching the Sun Go down to this.

Excellent, Like someone else one of the best self made tracks Ive heard for a while!

Can I ask what you used to put it together? If you can remember?

Quality Stuff, 5 Stars!

:thumbsup:

Edz

Jul 17, 2008
wow thanks guys !!!:) As something which is a hobby for me it makes it all worthwhile to hear such positive feedback.
i'm using ableton 8 for these tracks. Actually two of these tracks are now being signed to a digital lable. Although I've released some stuff a few years back I am totally buzzin !!
Anyways thanks again.
Ed
PS: If anyone wants an mp3 just email me on edsamu@gmail.com and I'll try and sort one out (bit busy at the mo with new baby) !!

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
wow thanks guys !!!:) As something which is a hobby for me it makes it all worthwhile to hear such positive feedback.
i'm using ableton 8 for these tracks. Actually two of these tracks are now being signed to a digital lable. Although I've released some stuff a few years back I am totally buzzin !!
Anyways thanks again.
Ed
PS: If anyone wants an mp3 just email me on edsamu@gmail.com and I'll try and sort one out (bit busy at the mo with new baby) !!

Would love a copy mate,

My e-mail is hardcorechoonz@hotmail.com

Thanks again.

Edz

Jul 17, 2008
cool, I' will need to upload it again. Alternatively you can have an unmastered wav if you like ? Might be a bit of the quiet side though

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
thanks man, I will be sure to put a post on here when the ep is released !!

You know ive just listened to this again and I fooking love this tune, Are there mixes of this sort of vibe avail to download on the Net?

Top marks ED really really enjoying this tune especially as the Sun is out in full force!!!!!

:D