OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7




Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: You can now download 900 hours of andrew weatherall dj mixes

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    5,462

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Middlander
    Posts
    590
    Cheers for this Scott, I cant seem to play any file it says cant play right now or download the file, it says im over my quota ????

    Am I missing something

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    5,462
    Quote Originally Posted by chinatownswhite View Post
    Cheers for this Scott, I cant seem to play any file it says cant play right now or download the file, it says im over my quota ????

    Am I missing something
    the first one I tried last night played fine then the same happened to me, think its saying the download has reached its quota, maybe have to wait a couple of weeks and try it again once the interest has dies down a bit

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    260
    Try downloading the whole folder Johnny instead of indiviual files, i know it's gonna be a bigger download and you'll have a fair few already but seems to work.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Middlander
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ass View Post
    Try downloading the whole folder Johnny instead of indiviual files, i know it's gonna be a bigger download and you'll have a fair few already but seems to work.
    That worked a treat took ages to just down one folder but it worked

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by chinatownswhite View Post
    That worked a treat took ages to just down one folder but it worked
    I gotcha mate

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    5,462
    first glance thinking wow theres a few 1991 sets ive not heard, all these are the same set

    19910000_mix_TheHardikerTape_AndrewWeatherall
    19911000_dj_KaosLeeds_AndrewWeatherall
    19911200_dj_VenusNottingham_AndrewWeatherall_1of2
    19911200_dj_VenusNottingham_AndrewWeatherall_2of2
    19920000_dj_ArkLeedsUniversityLeeds_AndrewWeathera ll

    1. React 2 Rhythm - Intoxication [Guerilla]
    2. DOP - Get Out On This Dancefloor [Guerilla]
    3. Afrika Bambaataa - Just Get Up & Dance (Acappella)
    4. R&D Department - Energise
    5. [11:20] ??? "everybody wait a minute, hella, were on the move"
    6. Blow - Cutter (Acid Mix) [10 Records]
    7. Movement 16 - Um-Owy-Ey-Ahh
    8. Tranquillizer - Tranquillizer
    9. Bizarre Inc - Raise Me (Eons Ascension Mix)
    10. Sunscreem - Walk On (D-Cubed)
    11. The Holy Ghost Inc - Mad Monks On Zinc [Holy Ghost Inc]
    12. Yothu Yindi - Treaty (mix?)
    13. Convert - Nightbird
    14. FX. - Lead In Grooves [Mikki House]
    15. Jesse Jackson - Its Morning Time speech
    16. One Dove - Fallen [Boys Own Recordings]
    17. Anima Ladina - Anima Ladina (Technicida Version) [Flying]

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    5,462
    https://drive.google.com/drive/search?q=progress

    Andrew Weatherall @ Progress Derby 1994 (90min)

    [00.00] Juliet Roberts - Caught In The Middle (Def Classic Mix)
    Andy starts his set
    [02:25] Plastikman - Spastik (NovaMute)
    [07:10] Renegade Soundwave - RSW Megamix - Lesson 1
    [18:40] ? percussive
    [20:16] The Stickmen - Summer Of 87
    [25:30] ? female
    [28:20] ?
    live bongos & sax
    [33:00] ? inst
    [37:20] ?
    [38:00] ? dont dont dont stop
    [43:10] Charley Cassanova - Trance Dancer
    [48:00] Zodiac Trax Vol 1 - Mercury
    [51:50] LFO Versus F U S E - Loop
    [57:00] Futurhythm Presents Vein Melter - Hypnotized
    [60:00] 3 Phase - Rota
    [68:20]
    [71:10] Voices Of Kwahn - Ya Yae Ya Yo Yo Yo
    [76:00] Galaxy 2 Galaxy - Astral Apache
    [81:00] Leftfield & John Lydon - Open Up (The Dust Brothers Remix)
    Last edited by brady; 13th May 2020 at 10:15 AM.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Middlander
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by brady View Post
    https://drive.google.com/drive/search?q=progress

    Andrew Weatherall @ Progress Derby 1994 (90min)

    [00.00] Juliet Roberts - Caught In The Middle (Def Classic Mix)
    Andy starts his set
    [02:25] Plastikman - Spastik (NovaMute)
    [07:10] Renegade Soundwave - RSW Megamix - Lesson 1
    [18:40] ? percussive
    [20:16] The Stickmen - Summer Of 87
    [25:30] ? female
    [28:20] ?
    live bongos & sax
    [33:00] ? inst
    [37:20] ?
    [38:00] ? dont dont dont stop
    [43:10] Charley Cassanova - Trance Dancer
    [48:00] Zodiac Trax Vol 1 - Mercury
    [51:50] LFO Versus F U S E - Loop
    [57:00] Futurhythm Presents Vein Melter - Hypnotized
    [60:00] 3 Phase - Rota
    [68:20]
    [71:10] Voices Of Kwahn - Ya Yae Ya Yo Yo Yo
    [76:00] Galaxy 2 Galaxy - Astral Apache
    [81:00] Leftfield & John Lydon - Open Up (The Dust Brothers Remix)
    Cheers for adding the tracklist Scott, Ive put the set on my YT channel, hopefully we can get a few more ids nailed


  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    41

    Cool re: great stuff indeed

    Had seen this on reddit, I think, and it is great. I just hope google or the uploader don't remove them all, this is a great collection.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •