Allister Whitehead & Jeremy Healy @ Bangkok 1994

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
These are ripped from my mates tapes, they are not ripped from the orig tapes, so there is no artwork, and I can only go by whats been written on the tapes, I have no idea if they are from double packs or just single tapes....

If anyone has any info on these sets regarding dates, or if they are part of a double pack etc then plz let me know :thumbsup:

Some of you will already have these if you was a member of Henry's site, I have no idea if they got posted on here though.

Allister Whitehead @ Bangkok 1994
https://hearthis.at/xnghqrwr/allister-whitehead-bangkok-1994/

Jeremy Healy @ Bangkok 1994 #2
https://hearthis.at/xnghqrwr/jeremy-healy-bangkok-1994-2/

Jeremy Healy @ Bangkok 1994 #3
https://hearthis.at/xnghqrwr/jeremy-healy-bangkok-1994-3/

Last edited:
Reactions: notloboldschool

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
These Bangkok mixes are so fucking good, that tune about 50 mins in on the Allister whithead mix made my hair stand on end, its that fucking good. :fekked::fekked::fekked:

I don't buy tunes individually but if I did I would buy that tune, I buy a mass at a time.

Last edited:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
great upload thanks for sharing, at first listen the first 2 are new sets, aint heard them before

heres the tracklist for the last set, its from this tape pack

Jeremy Healy @ Bangkok #3 (early 94)
1. Awesome 3 - Dont Go '94 (LuvDup 12")
2. [04:00] ??? "moving, house the crowd" male
3. Awesome 3 - Dont Go (Kicks Like A Mule Mix)
4. [07:40] ??? "moving, house the crowd" male
5. Khaled - Chebba (Man City Inst) [Mango]
6. JX - Son Of A Gun (Alex Party Mix)
7. Real Touch Concept - Chunks Of Funk
8. Progression - Reach Further [Sorted]
9. The Grid - Texas Cowboy
10. Shades Of Rhythm - Chicken Flied Lice (Sweet and Sour mix) [The Wandering Dragon ep]
11. Denise Johnson - Rays Of The Rising Sun (K-Klassic Mix)
12. Hysterix - Must Be The Music (Pharmacy Dub) [Deconstruction]
13. Loveland feat Rachel McFarlane - Let The Music (Lift You Up) (Full On Vocal Mix)
14. Mr Roy - Something About You
15. Tinman - 18 Strings
16. Slo Moshun - Bells Of N.Y. (Xen Mantra Mix)
17. Sure Is Pure - Grind Zone Blues (The Out To Lunch ep)

JPW-JH94.jpg

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
tracklist for the other 2 sets, both from early 94

Allister Whitehead
1. Degrees Of Motion - Shine On (2 copies)
2. Interceptor - Together (Roger S Hard Dub) [Tribal]
3. Yazz - Have Mercy (Rogers Hard Dub)
4. Grant Nelson - TT K.M.A. (Untitled Mix 3)
5. All Things Nice - Luv Tribe (Cant Stop Mix)
6. Patterson & Price - Audible Lemon
7. Beltram - Future Groove [Sorted]
8. INXS - Please (You Got That...) (Club Need Mix)
9. Euphonix - Love Divine (Higher State Masterclub Mix)
10. Chanelle - Work That Body (Hysteria Dub)
11. M & M - So Deep, So Good [Strictly Rhythm]
12. Killa Green Budds - Keep Slippin' (Digit's Blunted Mix) [Strictly Rhythm]
13. Loleatta Holloway - Stand Up! (Dreamin Mix) [Six6]
14. Bump - House Stompin

Jeremy Healy
1. Musique - In The Bush (C. C. N. Remix 12")
2. Atlantic Ocean - Mimosa (Original Mix)
3. D:Ream - U R The Best Thing (Perfecto Mix)
4. The Groove Corporation - Rain (Dub)
5. D:Ream - U R The Best Thing (Perfecto Mix)
6. Mindwarp - Too (Axis Hard Freestyle Mix)
7. JX - Son Of A Gun (Alex Party Mix)
8. F.U.B.A.R. - Power Of Love [Skunk Records]
9. DJ Zeus - Shifting Gears (Let The Music Lift You Up) [Tripoli Trax]
10. Hard Drive - Deep Inside (Kenny Dope Remix)
11. Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling On
12. D.O.P. - Here I Go (Dance Your Socks off ep)
13. Tinman - 18 Strings
14. Slo Moshun - Bells Of N.Y. (Xen Mantra Mix)
15. Rhyme Time Productions - You and Me (Hard Mix) [Cleveland City]
16. Tony Di Bart - The Real Thing [Cleveland City Blues]
17. Blast feat V.D.C. - Crazy Man (FOS In Progress Mix)

Last edited:

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Greg it deffo works in our favour sometimes , but its a pisa when they block tracks, but I have had so many ids now from YT & loads from my subs , so I will cary on uppin my rips there

notloboldschool

Dec 17, 2016
Manchester
The titles given to these mix tape sets now make me crack up a bit in later years, upon reading this post, I imagined them having flown out first class to Thailand, and getting paid a ginormous amount of wonga to bang out some ravey tunes in some futuristic nightclub in that south east asian metropolis, lol. On the more serious note, it seems Healy has actually been a resident dj in the far east (Shanghai) and I think Singapore as well, seems to DJ in Indonesia and Thailand a lot as well. Will check this one out!

Reactions: chinatownswhite

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
The titles given to these mix tape sets now make me crack up a bit in later years, upon reading this post, I imagined them having flown out first class to Thailand, and getting paid a ginormous amount of wonga to bang out some ravey tunes in some futuristic nightclub in that south east asian metropolis, lol. On the more serious note, it seems Healy has actually been a resident dj in the far east (Shanghai) and I think Singapore as well, seems to DJ in Indonesia and Thailand a lot as well. Will check thi
I remember being in town & grabbing one of the early Bangkok flyers, went round my mates later that day for a smoke, chucked the flyer at him n said you fancy this (bare in mind hes stoned ta fek) his reply was "dude wtf, no way I can afford that imagine how much the flights are, you been on that base again why go all that way ya div"
His face when I told him its in Cov ya tart :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: of course I never told anyone :sneaky::LOL:

notloboldschool

Dec 17, 2016
Manchester
Hahahaha, that is a good story, in Cov ya tart! Allister Whitehead seems to keep himself private, Healy and Rampling and others are always mentioning what they are up to on fake-book and the like. Think that could be because the former has a family now, but could just be because he does not like showing off online, social media has certainly changed things!

Have a good one,
Al

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Hahahaha, that is a good story, in Cov ya tart! Allister Whitehead seems to keep himself private, Healy and Rampling and others are always mentioning what they are up to on fake-book and the like. Think that could be because the former has a family now, but could just be because he does not like showing off online, social media has certainly changed things!

Have a good one,
Al
I bumped into Allister at the Hare & Hounds in Brum @ the Heritage night, a while bk now, I watched him talking to people, he comes accros has a very calm and humble guy imo, JPW was also there, another sound fella....they both smashed it , great night....I was hoping they would put their sets online but never seen them.

But I would like to know why Allister has a egg on his desk, infront of his set up, on the video thats posted on here, its so random lol

notloboldschool

Dec 17, 2016
Manchester
Ta for the reply,

Agreed, from a video of an interview I saw with him on youtube with Paul Taylor, he did not seem like the party loving guy I imagined from his house sets, I am sure he has had his wild days (like us all!), but like you say, he seemed very calm and humble, a mild mannered man. Interesting you have met him and talked to JPW also.

As for the egg I don't know, perhaps one day he might come on here himself to answer, lol.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I bumped into Allister at the Hare & Hounds in Brum @ the Heritage night, a while bk now, I watched him talking to people, he comes accros has a very calm and humble guy imo, JPW was also there, another sound fella....they both smashed it , great night....I was hoping they would put their sets online but never seen them.

But I would like to know why Allister has a egg on his desk, infront of his set up, on the video thats posted on here, its so random lol

I think them eggs are timers i have not really study the video.​

Last edited: