F.A.O jiglo

• Thread starter Deleted member 6141
  • Start date
Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
D

Deleted member 6141

somebody's probably been pulling my leg but i got told you were robbed by a ladyboy in thailand.so when i saw that it reminded me of you :crazy: :D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
No mucka, it's true that I did get robbed by a ladyboy in Thailand, but it wasn't of my own doing. The ladyboy had a key in the door to my room when I opened my eyes and was trying to close the door gently so I wouldn't wake up after he'd robbed me :mad:

Speaking to the other guests the next day it seemed a few had got robbed in the hotel that week (including girls ;) ) and was probably listening through the mesh windows for people to drop off asleep before using a snide set of keys to break in:cops:

Definitely an inside job :mad:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
The hotel manager didn't sound interested when I told her what happened, so she probably lends out a spare set to the trannie:mad:

I wanted to do a write up on trip advisor about everyone getting robbed, but I don't think you can report criminal activity:|

Needless to say if you ever go to Ao Nang, Krabi, avoid the Yellow Sun guesthouse like the plague:mad: I stayed in 4 or 5 star hotels after that and booked first class on the overnight sleeper. I didn't sleep well for the next 2 or 3 nights either as I kept waking up thinking someone might be in the room:|

D

Deleted member 6141

bummer mate :( hope it didnt spoil your jollibobs too much. how did you know he/she was a heshe?:S

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Mate I could spot a trannie even if i'd drunk a full crate of lager and was horny as hell. Even the most feminine looking bloke post op could never pass for a girl in my eyes, so to see some haggard ladydude stood in my doorway freaked me out big time, until I woke up enough to realise I wasn't having a nightmare:crazy:

The deepness of his voice saying ''Sowwy, sowwy''after I confronted him before I chased him down the street (before realising I was in his country and didn't know the rules for what to do with a robbing trannie) gave the game away big time too:mad: