Numark PRO TT-2 decks for sale

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Hey everyone,

I'm finally selling my Numark Pro TT2s direct drive chrome decks and thought i'd ask you lot if you fancied them before I stuck em on ebay.

They're superficially in good condition (though the lid is missing on one of them) and in perfect working order. Digital display, quartz lock mode, 33, 45 and 78 RPM and smooth to use. Possibly the best turntable numark made.

They would be a perfect cost effective alternative to Technics. The BPM counter makes it perfect for a starter or bedroom DJ, and the price would make it a good buy for someone who buys and sells.

Am looking for around £100 for these and will accept offers. Let me know if you're interested :)

Pic below

PRO TT-2

Hey mate, you still got these ???

Hey everyone,

I'm finally selling my Numark Pro TT2s direct drive chrome decks and thought i'd ask you lot if you fancied them before I stuck em on ebay.

They're superficially in good condition (though the lid is missing on one of them) and in perfect working order. Digital display, quartz lock mode, 33, 45 and 78 RPM and smooth to use. Possibly the best turntable numark made.

They would be a perfect cost effective alternative to Technics. The BPM counter makes it perfect for a starter or bedroom DJ, and the price would make it a good buy for someone who buys and sells.

Am looking for around £100 for these and will accept offers. Let me know if you're interested :)

Pic below

PRO TT-2

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Hey mate, you still got these ???

Hi hun,

Sorry I should have taken the thread down as Judderz has already snapped em up. I know my mate was selling some similar a while ago though. I'll ask him if he's still got them to sell?

If you need a mixer, i've got an old gemini ps540i which works well but needs a new crossfader and you can have in exchange for a record that i haven't got or cheap bottle of wine lol:thumbsup:

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Hi hun,

Sorry I should have taken the thread down as Judderz has already snapped em up. I know my mate was selling some similar a while ago though. I'll ask him if he's still got them to sell?

If you need a mixer, i've got an old gemini ps540i which works well but needs a new crossfader and you can have in exchange for a record that i haven't got or cheap bottle of wine lol:thumbsup:

Here's a pic and specs > DISCONTINUED GEMINI PS540i MIXER - available from Superfi UK Visit http://www.superfi.co.uk/index.cfm/page/moreinfo.cfm/product_id/991 for details

hey there, thanks for the reply, i've been djing for ages and jacked it in for a while whilst the kids were young, now the fire has been re-ignitted and i'm really getting back into it. Got a set of direct drives at moment but the torque is shite, mixing going really well however I need to get back up to the pro line of things and haven't quite got the 1210 sort of cash knocking round at the moment. A mate of mine said these are not bad with a decent torque????

I'm okay for a mixer thanks for the offer, If your mate has still got them I would be really interested....

Thanks again for the reply