My Youtube Channel - Progress & Hot To Trot

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Ive been adding all my Progress & Hot To Trot sets to my channel, the main reason is to capture a wider audience outside the forum to gain more track id's that are missing from the sets and tbh I've had quite a lot of id's given by my followers and also via the youtube finger print tool, so it is working...

Some tracks have been muted due to copyright, but to be fair I haven't had to mute many tracks so far.

I just want to stress that all the sets I have put up are my own rips, I would not use other peoples rips without their permission :thumbsup:

I've also put a bit of a short intro on each vid for a bit of fun.

I do still have quite a lot more tapes to rip & add, I dont have or own every single tape or pack, so I may ask a few people in the future if they would donate their rips to the channel, to try and make it has complete has possible.

Big thanks to Brady for the tracklists and anyone else who has been helping with track ids :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Heres the link bleow please share and subscribe :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLfiCgdP3VHk2KkGjGB1Ig

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac The Ripper 🍴

notloboldschool

Dec 17, 2016
Manchester
re: thanks so much

Ive been adding all my Progress & Hot To Trot sets to my channel, the main reason is to capture a wider audience outside the forum to gain more track id's that are missing from the sets and tbh I've had quite a lot of id's given by my followers and also via the youtube finger print tool, so it is working...

Some tracks have been muted due to copyright, but to be fair I haven't had to mute many tracks so far.

I just want to stress that all the sets I have put up are my own rips, I would not use other peoples rips without their permission :thumbsup:

I do still have quite a lot more tapes to rip & add, I dont have or own every single tape or pack, so I may ask a few people in the future if they would donate their rips to the channel, to try and make it has complete has possible.

Big thanks to Brady for the tracklists and anyone else who has been helping with track ids :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks was telling my mate these mixes were belting, thanks for sharing on YT!

Mac The Ripper 🍴

VIP Silver Member
Jan 24, 2021
Chesterfield!

Great channel m8!!!!!!!

Reactions: chinatownswhite