Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most arse twitching club

re: hacienda

Hacienda.

Gang violence got so bad it got shut down. I only went twice, the first time I went (mid 90s), some crackhead kids from somewhere like moss side sucker punched me in the side of the head (!) and did the same or worse to another poor dude who walked in the same toilets. Luckily, the bouncers did turf the little feckers out after that, so I can't have been the only one on the receiving end of their abuse, was never very keen on it again after that, mind you, bolton had it's fair share of shitholes, think every northern town did.

Doncaster Warehouse 1993 - Watched a bouncer pin a guy to the wall by his throat about 6 inches off the ground.

Uprising at The Adelphi in Sheffield about 1995 - Parked up and massive bang on the back of the car which turned out to be a lad getting slammed into it. Got out and the fighting continued a lad got KO'd and the lad that did it took some steps back made a Tarzan roar, ran and 2 footed jumped onto the lads head.

Then we went inside and obviously sat in somebodies spot as I had a thick glass ashtray thrown at me. Then to finish off the night went outside and the car had been broken into and all our tapes nicked.

The Colosseum in Stockton - Was extremely shady aswell. Most bouncers were absolute lunatic North East gangsters, a lad had an asthma attack on the dancefloor and was carted outside and thrown in a nearby garden and died.

The odd thing is you kinda got used to it all but looking back
    It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it's all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening.