was woke at 5.30 by the police this morning......

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
to be told that a bull had escaped from a farm about 2 miles away and it ended up coming up my cul de sac and decieded that it would come up my drive. its gone past my hubbys car no prob, a few scratches here and there but my car looks like it been hit with a hammer :( And the dirty beast has smeared shit and some gooey clear stuff all over my car ( i hope that its slobber !!)
Proper shit myself when i saw coppers at my door at that time, thought we were either being raided (for what i dont know) or i thought they were going to arrest me as i have had a brake light out since june.

Im really pissed off tho cause i paid 5 quid to have my car cleaned yesterday!!!

Attachments

• SP_A0196.jpg
    SP_A0196.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 128
  • SP_A0197.jpg
    SP_A0197.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 128
  • SP_A0198.jpg
    SP_A0198.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 129
  • SP_A0199.jpg
    SP_A0199.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 133

LEGAL__EYEZ

VIP Silver Member
Jul 12, 2005
Warrington
Fookin hell :| Can just imagine the situation in work, 'Honestly you won't believe what happened last night!'. They'll probably tell you its a load of bullshit :p I take it that its covered through your insurance?

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
i have rang my boss to tell her that i need to sort my insurance out and to get quotes today and she just pissed herself laughing. Best excuse ever for not turning into work!!!
The copper said that the farmer should be insured, but im going to ring him later to see waht the score is. I darent touch my car, it stinks!!!

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
Thats sh*te - hope the farmer going bring it round in health chunks for you. Looks like you got gates - how did it get thro?

Its barged through the gates somehow, there is a bit chunk of concrete missing where the gate bolt goes into the floor.
Dont know whats happened to the beast now, last we heard the police had trapped it on the level crossing, so i dont know if i has been shot or whether it has been hit by a train.

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
I feel such a dick driving around in it at the mo, should i wash the shit off it now or do you think that i should leave it there as evidence lol :p