Back 2 Bowlers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

oldskoolfukwit

Mar 5, 2005
liverpool
HAD A FUCKIN GOOD STOMP ALL NIGHT APART FROM WHEN THE SAME OLD SHITE DRUM & BASE CRAP THAT MANAGED TO BRING THE MAJORITY US DOWN AS USUAL...AND WAT THE FUCK WAS NIPPER ABOUT!!!!!!!!!
LUCKILY BOWA MADE UP FOR IT WITH SOME F###IN STOMPERS, BUT BEST OF ALL AS USUAL WAS THE MAN HIMSELF STU ALLEN , WHOLE PLACE WAS F###IN BOUNCIN , TUNE AFTER TUNE AS ALWAYS, NONE OF THIS UP MY OWN ARSE MIXIN LIKE U GET FROM SOME LESSER DJ S.
GOOD TO SEE THE USUAL SMASHIE BRIGADE SHOWIN HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE. HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOODEN:mad: :mad: :mad:
BIG THANKS TO DAZ FOR YET ANOTHER MEMORABLE STOMP OF A NIGHT...
CANT WAIT TILL NEXT ONE :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

discostu

Apr 26, 2006
'up there were we belong'
HAD A FUCKIN GOOD STOMP ALL NIGHT APART FROM WHEN THE SAME OLD SHITE DRUM & BASE CRAP THAT MANAGED TO BRING THE MAJORITY US DOWN AS USUAL...AND WAT THE FUCK WAS NIPPER ABOUT!!!!!!!!!
LUCKILY BOWA MADE UP FOR IT WITH SOME F###IN STOMPERS, BUT BEST OF ALL AS USUAL WAS THE MAN HIMSELF STU ALLEN , WHOLE PLACE WAS F###IN BOUNCIN , TUNE AFTER TUNE AS ALWAYS, NONE OF THIS UP MY OWN ARSE MIXIN LIKE U GET FROM SOME LESSER DJ S.
GOOD TO SEE THE USUAL SMASHIE BRIGADE SHOWIN HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE. HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOODEN:mad: :mad: :mad:
BIG THANKS TO DAZ FOR YET ANOTHER MEMORABLE STOMP OF A NIGHT...
CANT WAIT TILL NEXT ONE :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

couldnt agree more.but left before stu allen' s set even though i like him and is a legend kinda predicted his tunes but other than that top nightidge and big respect to coyney at the bat cave for a head mashin bezerk toe curling after club finess big up the g.h.b.crew.best buzz ever:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bigfekked :bigfekked :fekked: :love: ;)

Gav

Feb 6, 2004
London
what was the deal with Nipper then, what was he playing, well wanted to go to this but had stuff I couldn't get out of.....:(

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
BUT BEST OF ALL AS USUAL WAS THE MAN HIMSELF STU ALLEN , WHOLE PLACE WAS F###IN BOUNCIN , TUNE AFTER TUNE AS ALWAYS, NONE OF THIS UP MY OWN ARSE MIXIN LIKE U GET FROM SOME LESSER DJ S.
To be honest, I thought his set was very predictable. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy but I could tell exactly what was comin in next as I've heard that set so many time before! :crazy: :naughty: I even started singin Music Is My Life as he brought it in. :cops: :cops:

I suppose Nippers mixin and tunes weren't to everyone's taste but I really enjoyed the different slant on tunes we know and love. Awesome 3 with a twist & Young MC rehashed etc. :thumbsup: Was better than the tune for tune predictable Stu IMO. (Sorry guys!)

Was joined in the car by my partner in crime, Butty :love: and coz of the horrendous weather I missed Andy Pendles set but would have liked to have heard it, Bowa played a belting set so well done! :)

Nice to see quite a few faces, 'Ow Do Helen, Lou Lou, Tots, Col bol wol nol (lol), discostu (& his mrs), Jo & Greeny, Gaz, Vinyl Doctor, Wormy, Cano, Trace, Alan, Nic (miss cola), Nipper & Roz, Daz Wilde, Emma, met Peter Kenny too :thumbsup:..... Sorry if I've missed anyone! :)

Cheers to everyone for making it a top night. Had a reet buzz! :thumbsup:

Love the venue, loadsa space to dance and they've got it spot on with being able to get served at the bar. Drinks offers on so what more could you ask for?! Not a bit of bother all night either. :)

Only gripe is every time I've been I've had to drive coz it's a little far out! :(

Cheers tho! :thumbsup:

x

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Had a great night , hats off to daz back to get wilde for pulling it off :king:

the music and atmos was as good as bowlers was in the later years , favorite deej of the night was andy pendle who played a right good settage :cool:

was nice to see a few old faces form back in the day also , only one boo was not getting to speak to john waddiker as it would have been nice to chat with him after all these years

will defo be in attendance at the next one anyways :thumbsup: