OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

Anthemia 1st Birthday BOAT Party Anthemia 1st Birthday BOAT Party Anthemia 1st Birthday BOAT Party Anthemia 1st Birthday BOAT Party Anthemia 1st Birthday BOAT Party
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Rejuvenation

BBDD Easter

Thread: Anthemia 1st Birthday BOAT Party

Anthemia 1st Birthday BOAT Party

A little treat for all you Anthemiacs: Head on over to the jukebox on ANTHEMIA and you will see my mix from the Boat Party. HUGE Choons. EPIC Night! Proper Oldskool. Relive the memory. Let Anthemia take you back in TimE

If anyone would like to add a review to this, then please feel free
    Last edited by NickSheldon; 30th May 2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Changed the url
    NickSheldon: cds are the devils plates, shame on you! Next you'll be telling me you're on a laptop (the devils briefcase!)

Check out my website: http://www.nicksheldon.co.uk

Please check out and like my FaceBook Page

Check out my PROFILE: http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum...n-profile.html

had a brilliant time atmosphere was amazing and you couldnt have wished for better weather, met a lovely bunch of people all really friendly and just up for a party - was great to hear you dropping roberta flack in your set

for anyone that hasnt been to one of these nights i suggest you try it out as i was really impressed

lisa

closing down sale @ RETRO-TRAX all records 50p each or 3 for 1.00
    Quote Originally Posted by murfso View Post
    had a brilliant time atmosphere was amazing and you couldnt have wished for better weather, met a lovely bunch of people all really friendly and just up for a party - was great to hear you dropping roberta flack in your set

for anyone that hasnt been to one of these nights i suggest you try it out as i was really impressed

lisa

pretty much what she said with bells on , TOP NITE boss crowd ,
    great music and a fantastic location

hats off to all involved with ANTHEMA,

heres to the next one ,