OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

arctic spunkheads arctic spunkheads arctic spunkheads arctic spunkheads arctic spunkheads
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Rejuvenation

BBDD Easter

Thread: arctic spunkheads

we're on the road to nowhere,HA! come on and drive

arctic spunkheads

was it any good or what?

mad as fuckin cheese!!!top top gig,spacialy the fat rapper on sunday afternoon

Mate of mine went and said it was a nightmare. Apparently the organisation was a disgrace. Not enough toilets, people queing for an hour and half to get to the bar, people chuking bottles of piss over everyone and kicking off allover the place - apparently the music was ok though lol!!
    "All Grown Up" Every Sunday 12.00pm - 2.00pm. DJ's Jay Wearden and Danny C playing the best in rare groove, funk, soul, hip hop and anything else. www.unityradio.co.uk.Danny C is officially a proud member of the Jedi Movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny C View Post
    Mate of mine went and said it was a nightmare. Apparently the organisation was a disgrace. Not enough toilets, people queing for an hour and half to get to the bar, people chuking bottles of piss over everyone and kicking off allover the place - apparently the music was ok though lol!!
    The organisation was a sham-the toilet queue was a disgrace, the guys were just pissing up a wall (which then made a river of piss-ew )

The music was tops-Amy Winehouse really IS that skinny & off her face but enjoyed her! Obviously the A.M were A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Loved them, though not very talkative! lol.

All in all, great day had by all!

x

did any1 go on the sunday and see the fat guy rappin on sunday!! fukin mint need to know hoo he is!!!