OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

808 hazy ! ok lets begin! 808 hazy ! ok lets begin! 808 hazy ! ok lets begin! 808 hazy ! ok lets begin! 808 hazy ! ok lets begin!
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 808 hazy ! ok lets begin!

am well touched that i was missed by a few peeps at hazy.. thanks

sounds like u all had a belter of a nite well actually, a belter of a weekend nice one to u all

take care

see u all soon xxx

www.awakenUnow.com

There really is no use banging ya head against that same brick wall and expecting a different result!

Superb night as always, hazy gets better every month. So glad I made the last minute decision to go

What I heard of 808 was brilliant (like grover says great to hear the ya yas tune loud in a club) Sets of the night once again for me though were dreamgirl and pluto, always pulling out classics that you'd never hear out that make me grin from ear to ear Wicked to hear Video Clash upstairs, which sent everyone mad when the noisy bit came in ...

As some of you may have noticed I was in a bit of a state so apologies if I was waffling or just talking plain shite But I had a wicked time anyways... Shooms great to see you again mate, always love to see ya givin it some on that stage!! Great to see doolz again and debs too, and yer bro (you were well fekked mate as I remember!!) also sweet, SJ, Blue Jammer - like you said we didnt chat much but its always great to see you there lovin the tunes, will have to catch you next time for a bit of a chinwag... Can't remember who else I spoke to off here

Massive thanks to Superfreak Col and Angie for putting me up, wicked party - you are both brilliant

See yas next month ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dj M Jaxx
    i dont seemed to have stopped the party yet...No 15 is just about coming up now..so its time for...... errrrrr a doctor.......a sink.....a cabbage....a carrot.....a onion...and a pair of yellow socks, before it turnes monday....O shit...it all ready as
    Ha Ha....ya mad ed....sounds about same as Me, Ben and gaz.

Oh that little film ya did on gaz's fone.....funny as fuck tryin to get it put up on ere for all to see.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by superdan
    Ha Ha....ya mad ed....sounds about same as Me, Ben and gaz.

Oh that little film ya did on gaz's fone.....funny as fuck tryin to get it put up on ere for all to see.....LOL
    lolol. That film was some proper quality footage. It was well intense at times too. Totally pmsl at it.
    PINKCRUSADER

Had a wicked nite and al c u guys at the nxt 1

A BIG THANKS TO SJ babe u made my night made me feel welcome and introduced me to peeps ive never met b4

also thanks to all the other peeps makin me feel welcome

c u nxt time

STEADMANSCOTT

One of the best Hazy's Ive been to! (Well done to the promotors)

Vertigo played the best Ive heard him play since hes become rezzie. Really upbeat and lively, just how I like it 808 were awesome, knew they would do the biz, seen them b4 DJ this year and they were mint then. Really good atmos and it was rammed out. Too hot tho Be nice when this is sorted.

Blue Jammer tut tut what did you give me and Dann ha ha ha hahahahaha
    Never laffed so much in my life, face ache and neck ache cos of it and all that, quality.

Shouts to not only the OSA crew but the Hazy MASSIVE, so many turning out for it now, great news.

Good to meet some new peeps as well

Thanks to SJ for driving and Lozzie n Vee for letting me stay over.
    I decided to get absolutely bladdered when got back to the party and did some funny stuff for a bit then went bed!! LOL
    Slept most of the day To hot for me it was on sunday, so bed is the answer to cool down. Must invent the PFHU (portable fridge head unit) sometime soon in my lab

Lozzie let me know when you find my tee-shirt, Ive got either yours or Vees tight pink one here that I was wearing when I went. Dann had a tight white hooded one on as well. We went Kebab shop and everything in em,

Got back to ours late on n after kebabs got pissed again and have got some funny pics n vids from then and from at Lozzie n Vees. Will sort em out today, well funny.

PS The 20 min odd video that was recorded by Jaxxy n me off Gaz's fone in Lozzie n Vees back yard, is needed!!!!!

http://www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
    My mixes free to download and now, OSA Radio Archive of past mix shows and my Old Skool Ringtones!

Quote Originally Posted by ste huxley
    Lozzie let me know when you find my tee-shirt, Ive got either yours or Vees tight pink one here that I was wearing when I went. Dann had a tight white hooded one on as well. We went Kebab shop and everything in em,

Got back to ours late on n after kebabs got pissed again and have got some funny pics n vids from then and from at Lozzie n Vees. Will sort em out today, well funny. :
    I've got them here, washed and ironed ready to go!!!!!

I'll get them to you next time i see you.

A hardy perrenial bush diver & hardest mo-fo drinker in the hizz-house. WAY more intelligent that her looks indicate & WAY more sensitive than her hard bitch exterior indicates. A loyal friend & one in a million. You would be very lucky if you ever have one of these in your life. Has a tendancy to piss herself in public occasionally.

Cheers christmas tree hat wearer

Quote Originally Posted by Shabba
    I've got them here, washed and ironed ready to go!!!!!

I'll get them to you next time i see you.

http://www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
    My mixes free to download and now, OSA Radio Archive of past mix shows and my Old Skool Ringtones!

Quote Originally Posted by ste huxley
    PS The 20 min odd video that was recorded by Jaxxy n me off Gaz's fone in Lozzie n Vees back yard, is needed!!!!!
    LOL. . belive me you need to see it . . lololol ive watched it twice now , and it had me in tears . . . LOL . . . its pure class . . 15 mins long . . and the best is saved till last . . rinky dink dannster . . LOL . . . m jaxx your a complete nutter !!! lol . .

we have tried to get it down to the pc from phone but cant get it to work ?? install all the equip etc and it just wont conect , ??? you guys desperatly need to see this . . lol spec when your straight headed . . lol
    Check out the NEW website for the Norths No.1 oldskool and uplifting piano classics event GOODTIMES
    http://www.goodtimesclub.co.uk

x

WHAT A NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!
    ALL I CAN SAY IS "WHAT A NIGHT"
    stop getting jealous now elvo lol x there is enough of me to go round x
    what can i say i`m good company lol x
    tag where did you go?????
    everyone i met new hi there see you all soon x x x
    s-j thanks for me prezzy x x x
    OH AND TONY I`VE FOUND YOU A ZIMMER LOL X X
    BBBBBBYYYEEEEEEEEEE MISS YOU ALL ALREADY X X X X tag tell ped i`ll get a bottle of jd for the next after party x x
    Tall paul give us a smile x

dearie, dearie!!!!!!

wot an ace nite, as usual.

only got a few things 2 say:

shabbs: tell ur dad (aka big daddy blewett) that the beans aren't all they're cracked up 2 be!

jonnykip: hope u managed 2 deal wiv ur nans windows without my help!

bluejammer: i blame you! (u must refrain from dressin up as a pidgeon and sittin on peoples roofs at daft o'clock on monday mornins)

dannster: aka shabba's mum! lookin superb in me pinkest girliest pj bottoms! thoroughly enjoyed the badger poking roleplay in the kitchen.

pacman: be indefensible!!! ur guild needs u!!!!

all of the above, special thanx for encouraging my madness, i luv extra entertainment, me!

everyone else thanx for bein u, and putting up with me week after week!!
    (some of u, day after day. how do u cope?)

luv u all!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

gutted i missed it sounds like was a blinder hopefully get to next one

Elvo And Lollipops

Me Jelous WHATEVER The Elvo Is Deffo going on tour next month With his swimming gear on cant wait to see ya cozzzy And ya GOGGLEESS I hope i get a JD AN COKE Outa that bottle Had a Good laugh Hope were still mates Love Ya Loads

Hi everyone,
    what a top night yet again,best old skool night ther is,big shout to Mart,mick shaz,ruth,Shanine(jacuzzi junkie?),Elvis,Tony(did i see you on South Road,Waterloo the other night?),SJ,HUx,Dannster,everyone else,Tall Paul ,Man with Hazydayz shaved in head,Joe,ste,Col (s/f),Ange,little col,paul,paul garston,pedro,paul a ,my lad callum

all the best see you on 28th,
    can i bring some sand?

tag

Hazy Hazy dayz

Hi all,

Bit late with my post as ive been on my hols.... Thought 808 state were amazing, it was good to see the dance floor bouncing to some not so well known classics... I blame them for the sore feet I had the next day Thanks to everyone who came along. Grover and Mart - thanks for letting me geg in on the end upstairs, really enjoyed it... classic last tune mart with OMD... and yeah grover is a show off with 2 copies of energy flash - was absolute class to watch though

Ste Parry went through the a-z of dance classics upstairs with some mixing that was out of this world - was certainly hot up there but you couldnt help but dance.

Blue Jammer - what was that post about Young MC - know how - I laughed when 808 state played it... also top shout for sorting the tune out for me

Looking forward to the next hazy .... especially the furry coconuts

(PS shooms no problem with the cd - I will sort you out next time)

shout to Fowlkes for the pic
    the sporto's, the motorheads, the geeks, sluts, buds, wasteoids, bleepies, dickheads - they all adore him, they think hes a righteous dude