OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

And a big shout to the Goodtimes Massive!!!! And a big shout to the Goodtimes Massive!!!! And a big shout to the Goodtimes Massive!!!! And a big shout to the Goodtimes Massive!!!! And a big shout to the Goodtimes Massive!!!!
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: And a big shout to the Goodtimes Massive!!!!

aye, twas a mint night ..... glad we made that last minute descision to wing over to hudds ...... good to see evryone out in force

missed eddys set, soz fella ..... and the next set i think .... but got there for wellys which was bang on with toons like 'd.b.m', 'kamera', 'kid unknown', 'pakito lindo' etc all thrown in for good measure ......

nippers set was as cool as yer like to say he ant done it for so long ...... loads of scractchin, which just got better and better the longer he was up there (he'll be the absolute dogs the next time he plays i reckon) ..... played loads of classics right up until asha to finish with. three main areas stood out thou, as mentioned the bizarre inc backtrackin was ace, and the young mc choppin was sumet special .... and his scratchin in and out of the vocals and beats was tops ...... but hearin him do his infamous shades of rhythm - everybody while scracthin sweet sensation over was too lush .... he even changed it a bit and brought it in earlier which was cool as feck

cant remember much else, infact was tryin to while soberin up at bens but still no joy, doh ..... cheers everyone for another good knees up and night

Quote Originally Posted by ste huxley
    Wonder if Dannster is still talking in that funny voice, cos that was quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard
    PMSL!!!!!!!! Me and Miss C was just on about that absolutly class!!!

Massive shout to ben for the hospitality was a top after sesh, can remember walking around every room at the beginning with about 20 people in each room lol was well mad.

Couldnt stay at gt this time, so missed nipper, but always next month!

God i dont think i could name everyone as there was so many people im bound to miss someone off. U all know who u are and these sessions are piss funny.thanks!

lolololol can remember walking down to the shop and buying some silly string, then sprayin ste with it. that look on his face lol priceless.Thought it would be a good idea to use it all up before we got back to bens so everybody got a shot. lol Class

u peeps are the best, TOP NITE

p.s. some1's picked up the wrong bloody trainers!!!!!!!!!!! lol

What a top night

Was a great turnout from everyone, a few peeps missing (you know who you are)

Got to say that was the best GT ive been to for ages, some class tunes being dropped eg kamera, dbm etc everyones set was spot on .

Well what can you say about Nipper, he blew me away. I had to go and watch him do it an I was well impressed and loved that mix of sweet sensation, a bit of a sex god too unall he is going to blow the roof off at HD

Everyone was ace, made my night, youre all sound the only way my night could have been better, if my baby grad was there too I missed you loads and everyone asked where you were, some on more than one occassion lol

Also nice one to Ben for the hospitality and sorry for being there so long and nice one for you know what

Lol and how f**ked was dannster you crack me up man, that voice was well funny lol

Roll on HD where we can do it all again

Sweet xxxx
    Naughty, but......

....(The Godfather of House Flirted With Me!!!)

aka sweet p, mrs c and pauly p's missus!

'You can't sit down with a record in one hand and match it to something else. It should just hit you.' - Erol Alkan

What a great night up until i felt sick lol. I least i got to see all of nipper set in good health. Amazing not only is he a sick dj the way he smiles and conducts himself is a pleasure to watch. Is it me or is he super fast. It seemd no sooner had he whipped a record out that he was cued up already lol? Thank you Joker, Cano , and Sweet for looking after me.Terrible first introduction Cano as i was being sick. Sorry mate. I will talk to you properly next time but i can remember what you were saying. I am not drinking so much water again lol i think thats wot made me so ill. i got so carried away i must have had at least 6 bottles lol. Nice to meet the new osa people i havent met Vicki, Flange ,Danny, easty, Biggster (had met u at the last osa party nice that i had a chance to speak to u properly this time . Big shout out to the rest of the OSA crew great turnout. Thanks Ben for letting me stay at your house and well done for getting nipper (What an experience). Thanks Rabbitt and K-t for lift home (Much Appreciated). Bit gutted couldnt take part in mashup as there was so many people but was too mashed. But definetely next time... Agree that Nipper will blow the roof off HD. I can see why he is such an inspiration too many. thank you everyone. What i great group. It is a great feeling to know i am in such safe company with the osa peeps. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid E
    p.s. some1's picked up the wrong bloody trainers!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Sorry Eddy lol. I was walking out to the car i looked down and saw what i thought was my trainers at the door. I new u had the same pair so i took a closer look to check lol and i still thought they were mine (too mashed Lol). I only realised late sunday that they were a size too small. They still fit lol. Will have to swap back when we next meet. Wont be long with all these nights coming up. Sorry lol Hope there not too big.
    Last edited by Sprewell; 5th April 2004 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprewell
    Sorry Eddy lol. I was walking out to the car i looked down and saw what i thought was my trainers at the door. I new u had the same pair so i took a closer look to check lol and i still thought they were mine (too mashed Lol). I only realised late sunday that they were a size too small. They still fit lol. Will have to swap back when we next meet. Wont be long with all these nights ccoming up. Sorry lol Hope there not too big.

lol dont worry about it mate, i had a size 10 before the pair i got now so there ok lol!

Yeah top night, first time at Goodtimes, was well impressed
    What can i say about Nipper that hasnt already been said, he took the fookin roof didnt he
    Young Mc cutting was mint, and was just waiting for the scratching whan Everybody came on

Welly played a blinder aswell, D.B.M nuff said
    Some top tunes getting played when we first got in there, not sure who was on first tho

Had to leave about 1.30, not by choice i must say, but when we got where we were headed it didnt seem like such a bad decision
    will be staying till the end next time tho, n there will be a next time i think

thanks to everyone who organised it, was top
    To look down on the clouds,
    You dont need to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by looby
    Some top tunes getting played when we first got in there, not sure who was on first tho
    Cheers mate! Mucho appriciated and glad u liked the tunege!

OMG wot a nite!! Gotta say it's prolly the best gt I've been 2!! Nipper well every1's already said all that needs 2 b said bout his set, can't think of wot 2 add!! Now 4 the shout outs

Ben - thanks 4 lettin us go & come back 2 urs much appreciated, soz I didn't help tidy up either feel bad bout that Thanks n all 4 lettin me in, after managin 2 4get 2 bring me ticket with me

Shabba - top top top chick, dunno wot I'd do with u sumtimes

jaxxy - on form as ever, the cross breedin had me stitches & kept me entertained on the journey back 2 york

mart/grover - top 2 meet ya, see u at the next HD!!

K-T - think that top might b bens!! gud 2 see ya even tho fri had taken it's toll!!

rabbitcity/noz - again soz that fri took it's toll & u didn't enjoy the nite as much as u wanted 2!!

ste - no worries on the liftage home, when u gotta go home u gotta go home, plus the ben bridge etc kept me entertained all the way there

retroandy - gud 2 see u not takin it easy

cano - gud 2 see u made it up, hope it helped make ur bday w/e!!

sprewell - glad 2 have helped out when u weren't feelin that well!!

sweet/minxy - top 2 see u both as always!!

jonnykip - 4 the surprise appearance at bens after, u kept that quiet

danny/biggie - top 2 u both n all

s-j - no idea how we'd all cope with ur orgainsational ability ur a true star hun

va - cheers 4 the lift 2 & back from the club, much much appreciated

flange/ange - another surprise appearance, made me nite 2 see u both

those that were on the missin list (u know who u r) hopefully see u at the next 1

if I've missed any1 big soz but head's not quite back on planet earth yet

I had such a fab night!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing Nipper again soon. Really loved it. Well done Ben, it's all thanks to you and huge big thanks for letting us all run riot in your house and an even bigger thanks for the naked African CD rack, i love it!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Joker and VA for your driving, i really appreciate it.

And just thanks to everyone else who made it such a wonderfull night, i love you all very much

Thanks Jaxx for looking after me on the Sunday night and being a star in general, hope i wasn't too cranky!!!!!!!! Love you
    loads.

A hardy perrenial bush diver & hardest mo-fo drinker in the hizz-house. WAY more intelligent that her looks indicate & WAY more sensitive than her hard bitch exterior indicates. A loyal friend & one in a million. You would be very lucky if you ever have one of these in your life. Has a tendancy to piss herself in public occasionally.

easty Guest
    Not really a lot I can add as it's all been said before. Nice to meet some new peeps, thanks for saying hello.
    Hope to see you's all soon

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    Shabba - top top top chick, dunno wot I'd do with u sumtimes
    Try living without her lol i bet that would be hard

retroandy - gud 2 see u not takin it easy
    Ya know me jen i hate to dissapoint

s-j - no idea how we'd all cope with ur orgainsational ability ur a true star hun
    Too right wat would we do without her

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid E
    lol dont worry about it mate, i had a size 10 before the pair i got now so there ok lol!

Sprewell....erm...its kinda a good job u took eddys trainers coz i would have got killed....i kinda borrowed edz 2 stand outside in n I erm...stood in something brown...and smelly LOL

Great night by the way, well, i made the mashup @ bens @ least, thanx 4 that ben

will post more of a review later
    "In order to discover new oceans we must have the courage to lose sight of the shore"

f.a.o. retro

Hows your tongue fella .....?

I thought i saw jonny kip, where did u turn up from?