OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7




Listeners @

Would you say.... Would you say.... Would you say.... Would you say.... Would you say....
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Rejuvenation

BBDD Easter

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Would you say....

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Dubai (Brummie by nature) B.C.F.C. All day!
    Posts
    1,463

    Would you say....

    That you have got your hands on most of the tunes that you really want and were searching for years, whether it be vinyl or mp3?

    I know its not possible to get all of them ever but are you satisfied with the amount you have now if you were never going to add to your collection just to re-live the memories of old??

    Discuss.....


    Soulseek Username: *Markz

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Home of the Oldest lifeboat in the World
    Posts
    4,422

    Hmmmmmm.......

    Although my collection of vinyl is only a fraction of the size of some of the Guys (& Gals), on here, I would say that I could still spend a long time (Perhaps not forever) without acquiring any more tracks, just going through what I have and remembering the Goodtimes!!! Realistically though, I'm still a Vinyl Addict and the habit is a tough one to kick.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    On Cloud 9!!!
    Posts
    18,200
    Not by a long shot

    Theres loadsa tunes i dont know the name of for one and those that have been long lost in the deep dark depths of my memory

    Thats why ive enjoyed the other thread for uploading tunes...some little crackers popped up in there

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Amsterdamage
    Posts
    1,035

    well...

    I'm addicted to the black crack... Half the fun is finding a new shop with acres of racking full of random choons and leafing through them... lordy, don't your hands get grubby.


  5. #5
    easty Guest
    you will never have all the tunes you want if you buy new stuff. Could not be mithered just collecting old skool. Now matter how good a tune you will get bored of hearing it after time. You have to keep it fresh

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Amsterdamage
    Posts
    1,035

    hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by easty
    you will never have all the tunes you want if you buy new stuff. Could not be mithered just collecting old skool. Now matter how good a tune you will get bored of hearing it after time. You have to keep it fresh

    agreed... I'm quite into the techy house sound from mid 90s onwards - obscure little labels.

    But, have to say - if you have enough choons, you won't need to worry about cycling through them so much ;o)

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,965
    I was gettin at this a while back with wants list. I dont think no matter how much vinyl I amass it will never be enough

    Iv bought loads of tunes for reasonable amounts of money played em less than 3 times then put em on me shelf... but its just nice to know I have it... I have got a problem there?

    You are constantly educated too and as long as Iv got me ears Ill be buyin tunage

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Searching For The Empire All Nighters
    Posts
    1,503
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKG
    Iv bought loads of tunes for reasonable amounts of money played em less than 3 times then put em on me shelf... but its just nice to know I have it... I have got a problem there?

    You are constantly educated too and as long as Iv got me ears Ill be buyin tunage
    Mmmmmmmmm no where your coming from


    Them were the daze !

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The Land Of Luigi
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by brixtonite
    I'm addicted to the black crack... Half the fun is finding a new shop with acres of racking full of random choons and leafing through them... lordy, don't your hands get grubby.

    Most Of The Stuff I`ve Aquired Are From My Clubbing Dayz. As For my Is
    Collection Bigger Enough??? Nope I`ll keep Collecting Till I Can No Longer Reach For The Racks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •