OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7




Listeners @

Junior Jack - Stupiddisco Junior Jack - Stupiddisco Junior Jack - Stupiddisco Junior Jack - Stupiddisco Junior Jack - Stupiddisco
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: Junior Jack - Stupiddisco

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,800

    Junior Jack - Stupiddisco

    Been around for ages, but what a choon!

    I bought the Dimitri from Paris Subliminal mix on Biskit's recommendation, and it is a soulful bobby dazzler.

    With Gypsy woman on it an all!

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Chorley
    Posts
    5,101
    tiz a tuuuunaaaarooooooooooney

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,259
    Stupidisco - Junior Jack

    Top choooooon!

    (Top video as well! )

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,428
    For me its the weekest junior jack so far. After David Armstrong -MakeYour Move another tune with the same vocal-sample. Gets on my nervs. Check Thrill Me, Da Hype & E Samba; the're far better.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    YORK UK
    Posts
    7,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Been around for ages, but what a choon!

    I bought the Dimitri from Paris Subliminal mix on Biskit's recommendation, and it is a soulful bobby dazzler.

    With Gypsy woman on it an all!
    Top choice m8...been dropping this one at the mint club, always fills the floor

    got a promo copy of Milo - Under presure, comes out very soon....love this tune to bits too


    djmjaxx@msn.com Email me
    www.myspace.com/djmjaxx My Personal MySpace
    www.crankyradio.co.nr For our radio

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by tilt
    For me its the weekest junior jack so far. After David Armstrong -MakeYour Move another tune with the same vocal-sample. Gets on my nervs. Check Thrill Me, Da Hype & E Samba; the're far better.
    I've liked all his actually, and E samba really is fantastic.

    But Stupid disco has that 'sing-a-long' thing that you rarely get these days. Reminds me of the old K Klass tunes etc.

    Not seen the vid yet.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj M Jaxx
    Top choice m8...been dropping this one at the mint club, always fills the floor

    got a promo copy of Milo - Under presure, comes out very soon....love this tune to bits too
    No heard that, can ya post a bit Jaxxy?!!

    Think you'd like Live Element - Something about you Jaxxy

    Here http://www.htfr.com/vinyl/quicksearc...nt&radio=vinyl

    Its from last year, and I think it's tremendous.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    YORK UK
    Posts
    7,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    No heard that, can ya post a bit Jaxxy?!!

    Think you'd like Live Element - Something about you Jaxxy

    Here http://www.htfr.com/vinyl/quicksearc...nt&radio=vinyl

    Its from last year, and I think it's tremendous.
    cant do a rip at the moment m8, my mixer has gone tits up, so no decks at the moment...will rip you a copy when i get em up and running at the w.end bud


    djmjaxx@msn.com Email me
    www.myspace.com/djmjaxx My Personal MySpace
    www.crankyradio.co.nr For our radio

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj M Jaxx
    cant do a rip at the moment m8, my mixer has gone tits up, so no decks at the moment...will rip you a copy when i get em up and running at the w.end bud

    Cheers bud

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    YORK UK
    Posts
    7,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed

    Think you'd like Live Element - Something about you Jaxxy

    Here http://www.htfr.com/vinyl/quicksearc...nt&radio=vinyl
    lolol....very addapt for me m8...i love the daft punk sounding bass line too...right up my street m8


    djmjaxx@msn.com Email me
    www.myspace.com/djmjaxx My Personal MySpace
    www.crankyradio.co.nr For our radio

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,800
    Never fails to make the crowd start punching the air. It's a cracker in my book!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    YORK UK
    Posts
    7,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    It's a cracker in my book!
    Its a craker in my record box now.....cheers for the link fella, just need a new mixer so i can play it now lol


    djmjaxx@msn.com Email me
    www.myspace.com/djmjaxx My Personal MySpace
    www.crankyradio.co.nr For our radio

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    leicestershire
    Posts
    869

    Talking

    love it got it hehehehe

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by XValentinadobeX
    love it got it hehehehe
    Which one Val? JJ or LE?

    BTW, not se ye on here before!

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    leicestershire
    Posts
    869

    Talking

    oh just the orignal lol im no dj lol, im the dancer but if anyone would like to send me over one of their mixes id be most grateful!
    and im always in chill out mate rockin the boat of osa pmsl

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •