OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

Asha - Jj Tribute Asha - Jj Tribute Asha - Jj Tribute Asha - Jj Tribute Asha - Jj Tribute
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Asha - Jj Tribute

Asha - Jj Tribute

Hi, I am the producer of ASHA JJ TRIBUTE, excuse me for my bad English (I am italian).
    I am very happy to read many post about JJ TRIBUTE.
    It was my first record ..... and remind me good time.
    The "very" record is printed by the italian label Beat Club Records (red cover with girl and FD) but I know that exist many many bootleg of this song. Do you know what is the remixer of "?" version (A1) ? Joe T. Vannelli.
    Thanks

Tournaments Won: 1

flippin eck classic tunage that matey .... cannot help ya out on the ? rmx as mine is on a white wi no markins the only rmxs i know are rob tissera meets dream frequency and pp orange + j farrell .... sure somone on here will know though
    Quote Originally Posted by ASHA
    Hi, I am the producer of ASHA JJ TRIBUTE, excuse me for my bad English (I am italian).
    The "very" record is printed by the italian label Beat Club Records (red cover with girl and FD) but I know that exist many many bootleg of this song. Do you know what is the remixer of "?" version (A1) ? Joe T. Vannelli.
    Thanks

LOL whos been on the wacky-backy

"?" version

this is off my beat club copy, GALEAZZI-PARAFIORITI ED.MUSICOLA

Blackpool : Lancashire that friendly place on the coast.
    Quote Originally Posted by ASHA
    Thanks
    If I send you mine, will you sign it for me, but also return the record and pay the postage

Quote Originally Posted by Konspiracy
    LOL whos been on the wacky-backy
    maybe u r bud - the ip addy of the user is italian

btw welcome to the forum asha - if u did make asha and aint blagging us then i bow down. this site wouldnt be here if it werent for u

Blackpool : Lancashire that friendly place on the coast.
    Quote Originally Posted by butty
    maybe u bud - the ip addy of the user is italian

btw welcome to the forum asha - if u did make asha and aint blagging us then i bow down. this site wouldnt be here if it werent for u
    We are not privy to such delicate info

Everywhere & nowhere baby, that's where I'm at...

aye - welcome welcome Mr ASHA How did you find us ? You've certainly come to the right place for piano tune appreciation

damn, Ive just seen this - Ive replied in the other 'music chat' section.

Well feck me I stand corrected Theres been an instance of people registering on another forum as famous DJs / Producers

Welcome ASHA

ahem..I'd also like to add that ASHA - JJ Tribute was given to me on my 18th Birthday by my best mate and it is possibly the reason why I and so many other people have an obsession with Italian Piano House
    Last edited by Konspiracy; 20th February 2004 at 05:31 PM.

I have to say, in my opinion, JJ Tribute is probably the best piano based house song ever written. Today, it still stands head and shoulders above pretty much everything else of the genre for it's originality. Of course, don't take it as an insult for questioning whether you are ASHA or not, it's the total respect that is held for this song that leads to this doubt (not too sure how well that will translate in Italian!)

I've also got a question:

Was the song as big in Italy as it was in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno
    I have to say that, in my opinion, the song JJ Tribute is probably the best piano based house song ever written. Today, it still stands head and shoulders above pretty much everything else of the genre for it's originality. Of course, don't take it as an insult for questioning whether you are ASHA or not, it's the total respect that is held for this song that leads to this doubt (not too sure how well that will translate in Italian!)

I've also got a question:

Was the song as big in Italy as it was in the UK?

agree completly....

ive got the remix by j.t vanelli

we're not worthy

Neil
    Timmmmmmmmmah !!! errrr durrrrr riballaaa libalow.. timmy... timmah timmmmmmmmmmmah !!

(if its true)

Sirius

OK if you are Asha, why, if you are the italian producer, did you not put A.S.H.A.

Here's what i have to ask you, if you are original..

1) Why did you call it 'J.J. Tribute'? (I know, so dont no one reply tellin me the answer, I want to know from Mr ASHA himself)

2) Who did the piano on the 'Primate Version' (again, I know, so dont no one reply tellin me the answer, I want to know from Mr ASHA himself)

3) Name at least 2 people who remixed 'A.S.H.A - J.J.Tribute'

Sorry, if I sound tw*tish, but you gotta ask these questions, you dont know any of the peeps on the net n you could be anyone!!

Wow! if you are the 'real' A.S.H.A ...

It was always my favourite tune in the day and proberbly would still be if it hadnt been re-released/covered a zillion times proberbly more than any other ??
    But thats goes to show how good it is and you should take it as a compliment