OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

On a budget don't have the money for Technics, then check out Nurmark TT1 turntables On a budget don't have the money for Technics, then check out Nurmark TT1 turntables On a budget don't have the money for Technics, then check out Nurmark TT1 turntables On a budget don't have the money for Technics, then check out Nurmark TT1 turntables On a budget don't have the money for Technics, then check out Nurmark TT1 turntables
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Thread: On a budget don't have the money for Technics, then check out Nurmark TT1 turntables

On a budget don't have the money for Technics, then check out Nurmark TT1 turntables

On a budget don't have the money for Technics, then check out Nurmark TT1 turntables-img_20190120_1037291-jpg
    Nurmark Pro TT1 turntables

I have had these a about a month now paid about 260 that including a brand new mixer.

They seem pretty good might need a slight tap of the platter or push to keep them in beat but really for the price they are not bad.

You can judge for yourself I have added one of my mixers to this post not a bad little mix considering this is only a 260 set up.

I have not used any synchronizing software to help me mix. All done by just counting the beat.

I know my mix won't be to most of your taste but it just about giving some evidence that these turntable do the job.

House Mix OldSkool
    https://mega.nz/#!NwMCHaTC!aMc37OGHm...ZaUE_1e9E-hm4Q

So if you need some budget turntable these might be right up your street
    Last edited by gregsta; 21st February 2019 at 03:59 PM.

A month later and you can hear how my mixing has improved massively by listening to the mix below.

https://mega.nz/#!k8UVRCYS!nfZMcT5b-...peaXVrUa7f7L-Y
    Last edited by gregsta; 24th March 2019 at 08:20 PM.

great work Greg

you should get on the radio - we don't hear much of the mid 90's house

Quote Originally Posted by billyrave View Post
    great work Greg

you should get on the radio - we don't hear much of the mid 90's house
    Cheers Billy radio station sounds good