OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

Rane SL1 with Serato Scratch VS Rane SL3 with Serato DJ Rane SL1 with Serato Scratch VS Rane SL3 with Serato DJ Rane SL1 with Serato Scratch VS Rane SL3 with Serato DJ Rane SL1 with Serato Scratch VS Rane SL3 with Serato DJ Rane SL1 with Serato Scratch VS Rane SL3 with Serato DJ
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Thread: Rane SL1 with Serato Scratch VS Rane SL3 with Serato DJ

Rane SL1 with Serato Scratch VS Rane SL3 with Serato DJ

So today I retired my faithful SL1 which has been very lightly and respectfully used after impulsively buying a 2nd hand SL3 from a local shop. A quick set up on the computer....all of 5 minutes....automatic transfer of my tracks from Scratch to DJ and sit back and listen.

The sound difference is amazing, bass is really responsive, mids nice and clear etc. My M1's are singing again. Need to make a few final tweeks to DJ otherwise great. Very happy with my 130 investment.

S

Heaps better isn't it? I remember having to strangle the living shit out of SL1 to get any sound.
    Party people your dreams have now been fulfilled..
    Get your ass up and lets get ill!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pr...p?id=706576471 <<< My Facbook.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...7095287&ref=mf <<< Picks Facebook page.

Just want to get a pair of 2000's now, people recommend them over 900's or 850's. Problem I have is lack of money due to wife spending it on flights.....without me.

S