OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

Butty - Free as Flip Old Skool Mixes to Download! Butty - Free as Flip Old Skool Mixes to Download! Butty - Free as Flip Old Skool Mixes to Download! Butty - Free as Flip Old Skool Mixes to Download! Butty - Free as Flip Old Skool Mixes to Download!
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Butty - Free as Flip Old Skool Mixes to Download!

Originally posted by butty

is there a box u can choose to record at disc at once mode (it maybe called DAO) ?? if so choose that n try recordin it again, also what burnin software r ya usin n have u tried playin back on a couple of diffrent cd players as i was at tonksis a few week back n it jutted when playin it back on ihs dvd

let us know how it goes

crap and double crap...wot happened there

i aint writin it all again, it works on the pc but a bit jerky in the car i'll try it on another stereo but if it's only jerky in the car then it'll be fine for me

thanks butty

jayne x

Butty fella, When I click on the mp3's it just comes up 'Cannot find Server' Is there a way of sorting this mate.

Also, If I download it to Realplayer, can I still burn it too CD????? i Know its not the help section mate but I have a 7 hour drive on thursday and could do with listening to ya tuneage.

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

FECKING BRIL M8!!!!!!

But could you fix da FTP server as I cannot access it (((

Cheers

Welcome to Life's Crematorium...... You kill them we grill them!

its on my mates pc il ask him 2 put it up 2morra for yas so ya can get the mp3's il let ya know when i find out

Cheers m8

Would you like me to host them for you after????

I don't have a static IP but a huge broadban connection... I can always email the IP to peeps as and when they need it

there sum software out there called dynip aint they that keeps track of ur ip?? would that b worth lookin at gettin mate - wud solve all me problems if ya oculd host it for us

no porblems m8 I'm going to try and find a rat to give out the IP addy when someone emails a special addy.... then a return email will be generate din return..... * stroky beard * that coud work * stroky beard *

the ftp server with the mp3's is back up again now people. beebock mate dya wanna grab em n then we can sort out a mirror ftp site in case that 1 goes again. cheers

will do, but need to get home first I'll grab them around 6ish, then I'll setup the FTP on my server..... Then we can mirror the buggers

can't access again pop them onto a cd and I'll pick it up at the weekend

try again beebock mate coz i just logged in a second ok a o k - its port: 40 remember

okies the mix is back up again and is on a server thats more reliable (cheers tim from salford for hookin us up)

sorry for n e problems uve been havin

Butty just downloaded the piano set and i must say you have some seriosly f***ing bad ass tunes respect and keep the happy vibe alive

Originally posted by dj trixta
    Butty just downloaded the piano set and i must say you have some seriosly f***ing bad ass tunes respect and keep the happy vibe alive
    nice 1 mate

if me mixer plays out this week might have another 1 ready soon. got sum stormers since i did that last 1