OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

Ibc Radio Manchester Ibc Radio Manchester Ibc Radio Manchester Ibc Radio Manchester Ibc Radio Manchester
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Thread: Ibc Radio Manchester

Ibc Radio Manchester

Hi Everyone.
    IBC RADIO Manchester on 104.4FM and 101.7FM Broadcast Across Manchester from 1987-1997
    We now have a website at:

We would like anyone who has Info, Memories of the Station or old recordings to make contact to help build up some of the retro stuff on the website.
    There is also a Blog on site and links, photos, tunes and a BLIP FM online music playlist.

Cheers.
    MARK RHODES
    Last edited by IBCRADIO; 7th February 2010 at 07:30 PM.

Mark, thanks for the PM, I will dig out my old tapes and have a look to see if I have any more shows. IBC was superb - I always laughed when they heard any piano in a track - they'd soon kill it and stick proper 'boys tunes' on

Welcome to the forums

Cheers. Dont forget check out the site contact: info@itwillalwaysbewithyou.com

Cant seem to post website address
    (WWW. IBC RADIO. CO. UK) try it that way....

Ibc

I remember a pretty good night you did at the then Bojangles night club in Rochdale, with guest PA .
    Good times happy days
    Last edited by hoppy73; 11th February 2010 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blue jammer View Post
    Mark, thanks for the PM, I will dig out my old tapes and have a look to see if I have any more shows. IBC was superb - I always laughed when they heard any piano in a track - they'd soon kill it and stick proper 'boys tunes' on

Welcome to the forums
    Yeah, that was Autechre; I remember 'em doing that

Homeboy JuJu was the show for me

Wow Yes BOJANGLES!... "THE SWEATBOX".... hahaha...... totally wall to wall sardines on the first night, June 1991!!!..... remember the biggest tune that first night was Quantices "4th DIMENSION" even though the DJ's had spent hundreds on new imports. Some of Quantices classic tracks can be found on the ibc.co.uk website or the Quantice website at quantice.co.uk

Welcome aboard m8 - Not heard anyone mention Bojangles for time lol

Ibc Radio For 2010

IBC RADIO is in early stages of a possible Digital Online return and also on FM Radio under the name IBC2010. We currently have a website at contact: info@itwillalwaysbewithyou.com and we now have a Facebook Group, IBC RADIO MANCHESTER and a Facebook Profile, IBC MANCHESTER and invite you all to join.
    IBC2010 is still North Manchester Based. We are looking for any DJ/Mixer Presenters to host either on-line and/or FM Radio programs live or pre-recorded as we are in talks to launch IBC2010.

For the time being a quick email to us with your info will add you to the list of proposed DJ/Mixer Presenters and we will contact you in return when we know the station is to air.

For the time being, take a look at the website and if you are a Facebook user, add IBC to your friends list and/or join the Group.

IBC RADIO is also on TWITTER, ibcradiomcr

You can email IBC RADIO at info@itwillalwaysbewithyou.com or you can
    FAX your Info to 0871 71 4 5757

-----http://www.ibcradio.co.uk-----

Quote Originally Posted by IBCRADIO View Post
    Wow Yes BOJANGLES!... "THE SWEATBOX".... hahaha...... totally wall to wall sardines on the first night, June 1991!!!..... remember the biggest tune that first night was Quantices "4th DIMENSION" even though the DJ's had spent hundreds on new imports. Some of Quantices classic tracks can be found on the ibc.co.uk website or the Quantice website at quantice.co.uk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC7LGzCZ-q0

Quote Originally Posted by blue jammer View Post

Welcome to the forums
    Go to 43:05 here, and you can relive the moment you were referring to