OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

OSA toolbar... Has runied my weekend. OSA toolbar... Has runied my weekend. OSA toolbar... Has runied my weekend. OSA toolbar... Has runied my weekend. OSA toolbar... Has runied my weekend.
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Thread: OSA toolbar... Has runied my weekend.

OSA toolbar... Has runied my weekend.

I downloaded the OSA tool on Friday evening.

I have spent most of the weekend trying to get rid of a Hijacking virus that I am 99.9% sure came down with it.

When I did the first of about 25 scans using Malwarebytes, there were 5 files it the same location as the tool bar, and their titles included OSA.

I am now fucked as my laptop is the same laptop that I use for work and has all my work files on it. EVERY single file that I have on my laptop has three duplicated Cryptorbyte and How to Decrypt files it them. I have deleted over 4000 now.

To say I'm far from impressed is an understatement.

Word of advice... DON'T download it.

Interesting, never used it myself maybe pm Butty tell him he has a virus

Bet your fooking going menko ooosh my last pc was killed off by a virus with all the family photos so I can feel your pain

sorry to hear about your problems mate. the toolbar has been up since 2007 and has had thousands of downloads and people using it and this is the first time ive heard anything like this happening.

Ive taken the toolbar down anyways. Its no hosted on osa's servers the toolbar I made my company called conduit