OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

Trouble uploading a mix Trouble uploading a mix Trouble uploading a mix Trouble uploading a mix Trouble uploading a mix
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Thread: Trouble uploading a mix

Trouble uploading a mix

Iv tried to upload one of my mixes twice but it hasn't worked either time, any help with this would be much appreciated. The first time i tried to start a new thread in the members mixes section then the second i used the upload your mix here thing but still not luck. Thanks Sim-E

I'm having exactly the same problem. Have uplodaed them, it says it has been submitted but doesn't appear. Any help would be appreciated, cheers

Im also having trouble uploading a mix. When i go to the mix section and click the 'upload your mix' link i just get stuck on page which dosnt allow me to upload anything.
    Any chance one of the admins can sort this out.
    Thanks

Ill second that kippax, any chance this could be fixed ?? ive tried a few times and i either get ...your mix has been forwarded to moderators or most of the time i get a message saying i dont have sufficient user priveledges , ive never put a mix up on here and im dying to get going

Was hoping to get an answer to this common problem as i seem to have the same problem.

No mods seem to ever answer help quezzies these days

I use media fire and just put a link up with a track list. Would be nice to have the sites mix uploader working though.

Quote Originally Posted by Surface2air View Post
    No mods seem to ever answer help quezzies these days

I use media fire and just put a link up with a track list. Would be nice to have the sites mix uploader working though.
    Ya not wrong there,like tryin to get blood out of a stone,never upped a mix on ere b4 so was lookin forward to it.Sack the mods or atleast suspend them.

I have the exact same issue what a shame this is
    Old Skool Lives On.......

Not sure whats wrong with this. Had a look around it and altered a few settings for a member and they still didnt seem to have access. Can somebody with Gold try it out and see if it uploads. I know its still asking for moderation just want to know if it lets you actually upload for us to approve.

Dont forget you can now change your account status to Gold for free

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum...embership.html

I will try and keep my eye open and approve mixes weekly, give us a nudge in pm if I forget

Mix uploads

Hi

I just tried to upload another mix and received the same "moderator will approve the mix" message as before.

Cheers

Paolo