OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7




Listeners @

BOXED Tapes BOXED Tapes BOXED Tapes BOXED Tapes BOXED Tapes
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 633

Thread: BOXED Tapes

  1. #616

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    4,698
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlet_pimpern View Post
    Any chance getting some new links on these?
    Or should I create another thread for requests given the size of the thread / number of the mixes?
    Been out of action for some time and hope all are well on their sides of the fence.
    if you read thru the threads you will get a jist of whats happened to the board, people were selling on sets/links etc

    nobody bothers uploading new stuff now due to a few people spoiling it

    hope this answers your question

  2. #617

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9
    That's a real shame.
    Sorry to hear about the board
    May the up swing be in our favour

  3. #618

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    4,698
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlet_pimpern View Post
    That's a real shame.
    Sorry to hear about the board
    May the up swing be in our favour
    if you've any mixes feel free to share them on the board,
    im sure the lurkers will be very appreciative even though they wont say

  4. #619

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    West Cornwall
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by brady View Post
    if you've any mixes feel free to share them on the board,
    im sure the lurkers will be very appreciative even though they wont say
    They'll be thrilled Scott!!

  5. #620

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,664
    I can't be asked to fix this thread, but all of the mixes will be available Here in the next few weeks.
    The Devil's Dandruff

  6. #621

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Manchester....THE WRONG SIDE OF THE PENNINES
    Posts
    3,281
    Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    I can't be asked to fix this thread, but all of the mixes will be available Here in the next few weeks.

    Youíre a Legend fella

    I know how much effort youíve put on over the years

    "Osama bin Djing"

  7. #622

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgymix View Post
    Youíre a Legend fella

    I know how much effort youíve put on over the years
    Agreed. I think i have pretty much all of them thanks to the shares the first time around. Fantastic series. Its a public service that deserves more recognition

  8. #623

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hull
    Posts
    426
    Very much Appreciated all the mixes ive had over the years from this group. Its a shame others haven't contributed in some way to say thank you manners cost nothing ive posted mixes myself over the years and its always nice to get a thank you for it

  9. #624

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,664
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceface View Post
    Agreed. I think i have pretty much all of them thanks to the shares the first time around. Fantastic series. Its a public service that deserves more recognition
    Do you have this one?

    https://www.mixesdb.com/w/1997_-_Pau...rson_-_Boxed97
    The Devil's Dandruff

  10. #625

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,664
    It's all up to date on hearthis and Facebook now.

    BOXED: Global Underground - Mix Tapes on hearthis.at

    Boxed: - Home | Facebook
    The Devil's Dandruff

  11. #626

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    Sorry mate, i just meant i had all the ones that were shared previously. not that one i'm afraid

  12. #627

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceface View Post
    Sorry mate, i just meant i had all the ones that were shared previously. not that one i'm afraid
    I've added it to hearthis.

  13. #628

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9
    Your work chunky on this series is and will be appreciated for years to come.

    THANK YOU for dusting off these gems once more.

  14. #629

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    There is no Joey Beltram mix?
    lol I was thinking that as I reading though this post, that is Startx2 silly Billie

  15. #630

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    39
    All of the pictures are working again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •