OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7




Listeners @

Danny Rampling - Lost In Space, Universal Grooves - Mid 1994 Danny Rampling - Lost In Space, Universal Grooves - Mid 1994 Danny Rampling - Lost In Space, Universal Grooves - Mid 1994 Danny Rampling - Lost In Space, Universal Grooves - Mid 1994 Danny Rampling - Lost In Space, Universal Grooves - Mid 1994
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Danny Rampling - Lost In Space, Universal Grooves - Mid 1994

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    5,290

    Danny Rampling - Lost In Space, Universal Grooves - Mid 1994

    https://hearthis.at/sbradyman/danny-...oves-mid-1994/

    1. Jam & Spoon - Ride In The Night
    2. [00:50] ? - Love Is The Message
    3. Fire Island - There But For The Grace Of God
    4. [14:00] ? cover version of T-Connection - Do What You Wanna Do
    5. Bottom $ - Rock Your Body
    6. Terrence Parker - I Wanna Get 'Cha [Trance Fusion]
    7. Smooth Touch - Come And Take A Trip (Erick More Club Mix)
    8. Klatsch! - God Save The Queer
    9. Klatsch! - Do It At The Disco
    10. [35:40] ? inst
    11. Judy Cheeks - Reach
    12. Tin Tin Out feat Sweet Tee - The Feeling (Tin Tin Out Mix)
    13. Aretha Franklin - A Deeper Love (Tribesman Mix)
    14. Lectroluv - Dream Drums
    15. Taylor Dayne - I'll Wait
    16. Chanelle - Work That Body (Hysteria Dub)
    17. Luna Project - I Wanna Be Free (The Higher Mix) [Black Label]
    18. Sueno Latino - Sueno Latino (Derrick May Remix)
    19. Bob Marley - Iron Lion Zion
    20. Patra - Workerman (Satoshi Tomeii Remix)
    21. Mariah Carey - Dreamlover (Def Club Mix)

    Danny Rampling - Lost In Space, Universal Grooves - Mid 1994-danny-rampling-universal-grooves-1994-jpeg
    Last edited by brady; 1st November 2019 at 04:16 PM.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    165
    Many thanks for this!!!

    Do you have the other part as this would only appear to be the first side?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    5,290
    well spotted Matt, ive uploaded it again, new link in first post

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by brady View Post
    well spotted Matt, ive uploaded it again, new link in first post
    Many thanks, a new Rampling set!!!

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by mattg View Post
    Many thanks for this!!!

    Do you have the other part as this would only appear to be the first side?
    Danny Rampling is a lengend so versatile with the music he plays, I have seen him live and am sure you have 2. His garage and trance mixes are great.A load of us went and it was a great night.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    West Cornwall
    Posts
    1,107
    This is a great Rampling set. Lots of nice vocals. I can't stand his harder sets, especially when he plays shitty euro house hooj choons shite and trance.
    Last edited by henryvilla; 2nd November 2019 at 11:40 PM.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by henryvilla View Post
    This is a great Rampling set. Lots of nice vocals. I can't stand his harder sets, especially when he plays shitty euro house hooj choons shite and trance.
    House Tune of the day

    You don't like these I have these in my collection bet you do just posted these

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by henryvilla View Post
    shitty euro house hooj choons shite and trance.
    nothing wrong with some mid-90s Hooj

    Danny probably pissed off every clubber that ever heard him. Garage house to euro clubby-stuff to goa trance. How could anyone ever be happy with his sets?

    (i think he's great)

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceface View Post
    nothing wrong with some mid-90s Hooj

    Danny probably pissed off every clubber that ever heard him. Garage house to euro clubby-stuff to goa trance. How could anyone ever be happy with his sets?

    (i think he's great)
    I had mate who was the same age as me, who had bought the love groove dance CD the one in the orange sleeve and I know for a fact that danny rampling had spun some of them tunes of off that cd, when we saw him live, what was very cool.

    Am not sure all my mates felt the same way you did. Not really feeling that from my mates. I don't know as I can't read minds.

    Not my brother he hates fast stuff.

    am off got to go out.
    Last edited by Jigsaw; 9th November 2019 at 06:09 AM.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by henryvilla View Post
    This is a great Rampling set. Lots of nice vocals. I can't stand his harder sets, especially when he plays shitty euro house hooj choons shite and trance.

    wounded

  11. #11

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceface View Post
    nothing wrong with some mid-90s Hooj

    Danny probably pissed off every clubber that ever heard him. Garage house to euro clubby-stuff to goa trance. How could anyone ever be happy with his sets?

    (i think he's great)
    Because everyone did not start clubbing as early as you in 1863 I did not go to my first house rave until 1996 Earl house is poo and should only be listern to by people in their 80's lol. I think about 5 of us went, 2 people the same age as me one 3 years older than me and one 2 years younger than me we all had a great night. Henry rants on about how he hates later house so what did he do after 95 stay in and put his slippers on and smoke a pipe. He is only a year older than me.

    And they all like later house it's not that strange for people to like later house I use to see people I use to know school still going raving not everone sat at home smoking a pipe. Definitely not were I came from.
    Last edited by Jigsaw; 8th November 2019 at 06:55 AM.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Middlander
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    Because everyone did not start clubbing as early as you in 1863 I did not go to my first house rave until 1996 Earl house is poo and should only be listern to by people in their 80's lol. I think about 5 of us went, 2 people the same age as me one 3 years older than me and one 2 years younger than me we all had a great night. Henry rants on about how he hates later house so what did he do after 95 stay in and put his slippers on and smoke a pipe. He is only a year older than me.

    And they all like later house it's not that strange for people to like later house I use to see people I use to know school still going raving not everone sat at home smoking a pipe. Definitely not were I came from.

    Greg only the other day I was reading one of your posts (which I cant find now) anyway in that post you said you had a broad spectrum of music, but now you say early house is crap, mek ya mind up

  13. #13

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by chinatownswhite View Post

    Greg only the other day I was reading one of your posts (which I cant find now) anyway in that post you said you had a broad spectrum of music, but now you say early house is crap, mek ya mind up
    I love 94 95 house probably collect more 94 95 house than anything on record and my love for the later stuff is getting less and less but if I am buying cds I probably will buy more later stuff as I like the way it sounds on my hi fi.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by chinatownswhite View Post

    Greg only the other day I was reading one of your posts (which I cant find now) anyway in that post you said you had a broad spectrum of music, but now you say early house is crap, mek ya mind up
    And I do think garage got shit after 96 so I kind bend towards early garage I really like garage. Its definitely my favourite music,

  15. #15

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by chinatownswhite View Post

    Greg only the other day I was reading one of your posts (which I cant find now) anyway in that post you said you had a broad spectrum of music, but now you say early house is crap, mek ya mind up

    You have a wide spectrum in house 1896 to 1996 is like a 100 years

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •