OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

Allister Whitehead - Mark Moore - Smokin Jo @ Hot To Trot - 1995 - (HTT12) Allister Whitehead - Mark Moore - Smokin Jo @ Hot To Trot - 1995 - (HTT12) Allister Whitehead - Mark Moore - Smokin Jo @ Hot To Trot - 1995 - (HTT12) Allister Whitehead - Mark Moore - Smokin Jo @ Hot To Trot - 1995 - (HTT12) Allister Whitehead - Mark Moore - Smokin Jo @ Hot To Trot - 1995 - (HTT12)
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allister Whitehead - Mark Moore - Smokin Jo @ Hot To Trot - 1995 - (HTT12)

Quote Originally Posted by gregsta View Post
    Thanks for that Greg not a problem I will say it.
    What are you on about Greg

Quote Originally Posted by chinatownswhite View Post
    Scott would you mind having a listen to this below, its track 14 on the Allister Whitehead set.

I have crossed checked the track and it seems to be the same, but cogs says yr is 1997 but we have the pack dated has 1995

https://www.discogs.com/pt_BR/Serena.../master/867176

Could it of been this in 1995 https://www.discogs.com/Unknown-Arti...elease/1742093
    yeah defo the same track, probs that white label on Love To Be

reading the promo info sheet & it says about future releases & albums but I dont think half of them ever got released, not on discogs anyways

Scott would you mind having a listen to this below, its track 14 on the Allister Whitehead set.

I have crossed checked the track and it seems to be the same, but cogs says yr is 1997 but we have the pack dated has 1995

https://www.discogs.com/pt_BR/Serena.../master/867176

Could it of been this in 1995 https://www.discogs.com/Unknown-Arti...elease/1742093

I Think this is probably early 96 not 95 some of the tracks on here are 96.

I think it's very hard to distinguish between 95 garage and 96 garage the differences are very subtle and I think the really early 96 stuff if you did not know you would not be able to tell.

Yes house change massively in 96 it got a lot more banging. not better just more banging. I like banging stuff but i love my 95 house.

i have some early 96 garage on record and you would not be able to tell the different's.

like this one from 1996 Grace Under Pressure - Make My Day (The Ca$ino Mixes) (12") such a lovely tune,
    Last edited by Jigsaw; 4th October 2019 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gregsta View Post
    Thanks for that Greg not a problem I will say it.
    I'm going to quote you again Greg ...

So Exactly what the fuk you on about ??? your post makes no sense, half the time I have no idea who you are talking toooo & TBH a lot of the time your posts have no relevance to the said topic, never mind the posts you make then delete

Was your post a dig, because I did not reply to your post if so so come out with it

I may be speaking out of turn here, if so I dont care, but I don't think I am the only one who is confused by some of your postings Greg !

Quote Originally Posted by henryvilla View Post
    Allister Whitehead - Mark Moore - Smokin Jo @ Hot To Trot - 1995 - (HTT12)-popcorn-gif Hmmmm...

pmsl thats Pinkies pop corn

pmsl thats Pinkies pop corn
    I know dude, that's why I posted it. Knew you'd get it!

#pinkentskimemonbrugger