OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998 John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998 John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998 John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998 John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998

John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998

John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998-scan0051-jpg

This is a brand new tape,so the sound sound quality should be first class.

John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998
    https://mega.nz/#!ws90gZaa!f3gjP-iWb...OK8jUf9yNOhVoo

I have another brand new double pack, should get it ripped later on next week
    Last edited by gregsta; 2nd March 2019 at 06:53 AM.

This is from 1997. It has to be the most duplicated Digweed mix ever

https://www.mixesdb.com/w/1998_-_Joh...ing_-_Stars_X2
    The Devil's Dandruff

Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post

I already noticed my mistake, before you wrote this, but their is nothing I can do now, as a moderator would have change the title.

But thanks for the thumbs up

You can torrent this tape, not my copy obviously as its on lock down.

But your rip is on a torrent.

Am always going to be posting the same one as you post as they are my most collectable ones for me, as I don't like early house. garage yes house no, I don't like garage past 1995 maybe early 1996.

as the box collection are my favourite tapes to collect.

and back in the 90s I had a collection as big as yours most of the tapes you have posted are not new to me.

Unlike you I use to buy my stuff new from shops.

It wasn't a criticism Greg. I don't know if you edited that mix but if you didn't it's all messed up. Here is the edited version

(1998) John Digweed - Stars X2 (Bonded Beats) | Everybody Wants To Be The DJ | Listen on hearthis.at

[00] Nalin & Kane - Talkin' About
    [10] Armin - X Marks The Spot
    [16] Nalin & Kane - K-People (Krazy People)
    [23] E-N feat Ceevox - That Sound (Edge Factor Dub Short)
    [27] Art Of Trance - Kaleidoscope (Sunday Club Lens of Atlantis Mix) [Platipus]
    [33] BT - Flaming June [Perfecto]
    [38] Slacker - Your Face [XL]
    [45] Loveclub - The Journey (The Light Mix) [Platipus]
    [51] Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade
    [61] Ce Ce Peniston - Keep Givin Me Your Love (Boss Mix)
    The Devil's Dandruff

It would take me few minutes to edit via Adobe Audition CS6. No one will download it from here as all they want to do is leech via this web site.

And all the nice people on this forum already have it from when you shared it.

I added a few things via mediafire last week as I could not upload via mega. People were downloading stuff as usual and not saying thanks.

I can't install manners into people.but for all my imperfections the one thing I do have are manners
    Last edited by gregsta; 23rd February 2019 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gregsta View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]

This is a brand new tape,so the sound sound quality should be first class.

Unfortunately I have to protect my files to stop the leeches. just taking stuff without saying thanks.
    I dont know why you get all stressed over this, you should know by now how the board works

im past caring if anybody says thanks, if im sharing a set its because I want others to hear it & enjoy it

great bit of detective work there Chris

thats unreal how many different copies of this mix have been released, that must be a record
    Last edited by brady; 7th March 2019 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brady View Post
    great bit of detective work there Chris

thats undreal how many different copies of this mix have been released, that must be a record
    I think that this mix must have been part of a promo tape that Digweed passed around. It doesn't sound like a live mix either.
    The Devil's Dandruff

The thing with me was Jimmy Vam M's Advance Club mix. I remember listening to this (Andy Hunter's Amazing) and thinking that it is soo sad that tracks like thes just disappear over time. That was my motivation for sharing. We went through periods of people selling the mixes, but we have to accept that everything is different now. If you're after like's don't waste your time, but if not just let people get the music out there.o
    The Devil's Dandruff

The thing with me was Jimmy Vam M's Advance Club mix. I remember listening to this (Andy Hunter's Amazing) and thinking that it is soo sad that tracks like thes just disappear over time. That was my motivation for sharing. We went through periods of people selling the mixes, but we have to accept that everything is different now. If you're after like's don't waste your time, but if not just let people get the music out there.o
    Its the same with garage so many great choons released between 94 95 and early 1996 then it went to shit.

Why did they become so crap at producing great garage choons after that very sad.

But house, hard house, progressive I like will in to early 2000 and even later. Mainly proggesive house and trance 1999 and paSt

Best years for hard house 95, 96 97 98.

Apart from to glamorous miss Moneypenny's mix by graeme park that was amazing, I remember one morning after I had been up all night and I put that on and it sounded amazing, I actually bought a record of that album the other day.
    Last edited by gregsta; 25th February 2019 at 06:52 AM.

We went through periods of people selling the mixes

People are still selling your rips I will private message you with the web site that they are on.
    Last edited by gregsta; 2nd March 2019 at 06:19 AM.

I have added a unprotected link but the mix is back to front am busy all today but probably tommrow I will be able to swap it round and enjoy

Happy record hunting

I might get it done tonight but I have over 50 new records I have just bought and have not had time to have a good mix up yet so probably not tonight but we will see.

Am hoping tonight I might get some time tonight to have a good mixing session.
    Last edited by gregsta; 2nd March 2019 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gregsta View Post
    We went through periods of people selling the mixes

People are still selling your rips I will private message you with the web site that they are on.
    I've given up on trying to fight it. I share music for the love. It's great when you come across a mix that has never been shared before and sharing it with everyone else. I've probably spent a small fortune over the years on mixtapes and Cd's, but to me it was about getting the music out there. It lead me to meeting Danny Howells and archiving his entire mix collection for him, so it has paid me back tenfold. Mixtapes are an archive of history that will never be repeated.

It's funny because I sort of know Scott from here and over on the old GU forum, but it was only a few years back when I saw his address that I realized that I think that we used to share Essential Mixes through the back page of Mixmag.

Things have moved on since then, times have changed, someone is always going to try and make money from it, but there is no point in fighting it.
    The Devil's Dandruff

I don't see their been much money to be made from selling tape rips. I guess if you are on benefits it might top that up a bit for you.

All the other sites around are gone so I guess they were finding it hard to sell the rips and just stopped selling them.

All my tapes I owned in the 90s come from shops brand new. Most of the tapes you have shared I owned.

I only found this web site in 2015 I did not know you could re buy records or tapes.

I am now doing a bit of catch up on the record front.

I layed this all to rest from 2001 right up to about 2014 so 13 years.

So it all kind of fresh to me and I think I used this site for about a year before I cotton on to able to buy tapes.
    a
    All them boxed sets you shared are just amazing they are my Favourite to collect because when I was young I nearly owned all of them. and it's memory of being young. and my brother he's not really into house anymore always compliments my old mixtapes and how good some of them were.

my mate Chris used to like all my and mixtapes, I remember the tall pual with the red cover tape and I lent it to him and he started singing some of the tunes of off it. he keeped going bingo Bongo bongo bingo.

I never met anyone who collect the tapes like me untill I came to this forum.
    Last edited by gregsta; 3rd March 2019 at 08:53 PM.