OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998 John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998 John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998 John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998 John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998

Got to go mrs is moaning at me about being on tablet

are you sure them tapes were ever distributed out to shops all my tapes in the 90's were bought from shops not ebay. You might be trying to find tapes that were never distributed to shops, like progress tapes and miss Moneypenny tape were never distributed in Norwich where I live.

I got my miss Moneypenny's tapes from Cambridge when I was training to be a painter and decorator.

Quote Originally Posted by gregsta View Post
    But sometimes it nice to own the real tape a rip is not a tape.you love to advertise your rips.
    What the fuck are you going on about Greg? Are you trying to say that I do not own the originals? All that I have asked you is if you can fill in the gaps in the catalogue numbers. And how the fuck would you know that you owned them all, it's not like they are catalogued like official releases.
    Last edited by chunky; 20th April 2019 at 04:12 PM.
    The Devil's Dandruff

Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    What the fuck are you going on about Greg? Are you trying to say that I do not own the originals? All that I have ask you is if you can fill in the gaps in the catalogue numbers. And how the fuck would you know that you owned them all, it's not like they are catalogued like official releases.
    you have misinterpreted what I've said I was not trying to put you down in anyway I'm not like that

So spell it out then.
    The Devil's Dandruff

Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    So spell it out then.
    Have a great easter no offence was meant but am going leave it now, got to go do some stuff with mrs

Quote Originally Posted by gregsta View Post
    kmj1975 | eBay

Their is another guy here selling a load of boxed tapes
    their a great collection of mixes whatever format you prefer to listen to them

noticed the ebay seller is from newcastle, maybe theres a connection to the boxed guys