OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

(1995.xx.xx) Tony De Vit - House Masters [Yellow] (1995.xx.xx) Tony De Vit - House Masters [Yellow] (1995.xx.xx) Tony De Vit - House Masters [Yellow] (1995.xx.xx) Tony De Vit - House Masters [Yellow] (1995.xx.xx) Tony De Vit - House Masters [Yellow]
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (1995.xx.xx) Tony De Vit - House Masters [Yellow]

Quote Originally Posted by gregsta View Post
    Well Scott you have some annoying traits but a least I don't point to them out to you all the time and what you said is very rude,
    you go off into your own little world and post stuff that has nothing to do with the original post

keep on topic & stop waffling & we will stop pointing it out

when you do post on topic you have great knowledge of music to share

Quote Originally Posted by brady View Post
    you go off into your own little world and post stuff that has nothing to do with the original post

keep on topic & stop waffling & we will stop pointing it out

when you do post on topic you have great knowledge of music to share
    I will keep waffling and you can keep pointing it out to me but you won't stop me doing it if not the whole topic get a little bit serious and it get a little bit like work were everyone is being serious all the time.

Most of you in this tape sharing have forgot the meaning of having a laugth why does it alway have to be such a serious decussion it only a fucking tape for fuck sake lighten up your all really boring cunts you don't even swear say an thing cude why is it so fucking serious all the fucking time I have never know such a serious bunch of cunts lighten up.

Most of the men I know say crude stuff and have a laught you lot are so fucking boring

Quote Originally Posted by gregsta View Post
    I will keep waffling and you can keep pointing it out to me but you won't stop me doing it if not the whole topic get a little bit serious and it get a little bit like work were everyone is being serious all the time.

Most of you in this tape sharing have forgot the meaning of having a laugth why does it alway have to be such a serious decussion it only a fucking tape for fuck sake lighten up your all really boring cunts you don't even swear say an thing cude why is it so fucking serious all the fucking I have never know such a serious bunch of cunts lighten up.
    if the board is too boring for you feel free to leave, were not forcing you to be here

Anyone would think your studing a Bible how serious you take it all.

if the board is too boring for you feel free to leave, were not forcing you to be here
    It not the whole bored but it's all got a bit boring it's like being at school your not going to get rid of me Brad but nice try the more I annoy you the better and get in the way of all your boring tape talk the better.

Maybe I should go over to onlyoldskool.com at least the men on their are not a lot of boring old tape talking fucks and forgot how to have a laugh.

anybody know the tune that goes "birds eye potato waffles are waffly versatile"

(1995.xx.xx) Tony De Vit - House Masters [Yellow]-giphy-jpg

anybody know the tune that goes "birds eye potato waffles are waffly versatile"

(1995.xx.xx) Tony De Vit - House Masters [Yellow]-giphy-jpg
    (1995.xx.xx) Tony De Vit - House Masters [Yellow]-download-1-jpg

So boring!!!!

(1995.xx.xx) Tony De Vit - House Masters [Yellow]-bible-study-jpg(1995.xx.xx) Tony De Vit - House Masters [Yellow]-download-1-jpg

Greg you do realize when you write a load of waffle & then delete it, I can still read it from my email inbox !!!

your right I don't make much conversation on here, I don't feel the need to share my private life with complete strangers

your right I do just post mixes and tracklists, is that not what this section of the board it set up for????

if your looking for humour try here - http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/forum23/