OSA Radio
Legends Reunion @ WA1 Warrington 28-12-06 Legends Reunion @ WA1 Warrington 28-12-06 Legends Reunion @ WA1 Warrington 28-12-06 Legends Reunion @ WA1 Warrington 28-12-06 Legends Reunion @ WA1 Warrington 28-12-06
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Thread: Legends Reunion @ WA1 Warrington 28-12-06

Legends Reunion @ WA1 Warrington 28-12-06

Sooooooooooo already on the road to full recovery A great night was had yet again and the fact is doing 2/3 a year keeps the interest levels there by not killing it. Top top tunes all night as per,so thanks go out to Noggy,Marcus & Mark you played a blinder and i,m certain Mike Woods will enjoy it when he hears the evenings sets...

I use the legends forum primarily so i just want to thank all the OSA crew 'again' for turning out,you lot stick out a mile and are most welcome joining us !!!

Nice to meet TC,SuperDan,Just Danny,Lozzie,Woody,Lou Lou & Ant,Joker,Jiglo,Northern Star,Veee, ow do helen and i,m certain i saw Pepe-Le-Pew i was looking at you on various occasions during the evening but couldn,t put a name to you Maybe a wander over would have cleared this up

Top top night
    Last edited by The Joker; 30th December 2006 at 12:53 PM.
    .................... ....................

wicked nite, tunes were top as ever & the temp was just rite big up to all those who helped make the nite

Top to see all the osa lot that played out u are ace as ever skinny, top chattage m8y, vee, superdan, tc, woody, lou-lou, antz, danny, ow do helen, lozzie, jiglo & of course northern star u looked ace hun & had a ball

Let's face it, night's out don't get any better than this!

Once again a stormer of a night with cracking tunes from start to finish. Quality control on the tunage is second to none, as I didn't hear one bad record all night None stop dancing from start to finish - apart from bar calls and toilet breaks

Never met so many top people in one place before as I did at this reunion and as the bulk were Legends peeps I won't name them all here

Marcus and Mark - A fuckin' brilliant partnership and a cracking set chaps - started off the gems from the off and got me dancing my bollocks off Then Noggy took over the turntables for the last 3 hours and got the rest of the peeps up dancing Just ace tunes, one after the other

Looks like I missed a few OSA peeps in there, but always great to see Northern Star, The Joker, Shooms, Woody and TC, Superdan and Vee and Lozzie

The crowd where there for just one thing - to enjoy themselves

Big thanks to everybody involved in making the night happen and all the top people that went.

Roll on the next one!

Looking for the perfect beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_the_ball View Post
    and i,m certain i saw Pepe-Le-Pew i was looking at you on various occasions during the evening but couldn,t put a name to you Maybe a wander over would have cleared this up
    Sorry mate I couldn't make it to this one . So I dunno who you were stalking lol. I hope there's another sometime

Quote Originally Posted by PepeLePew View Post
    Sorry mate I couldn't make it to this one . So I dunno who you were stalking lol. I hope there's another sometime
    after seein the piccies & who was thought was u bein pointed out, I said nope it weren't at all!!

Hope to see u at the next one

What a doughnut i am .... It's a good job my baws are in a bag
    Last edited by Ed_the_ball; 31st December 2006 at 08:59 AM.

What a stormin night! Top tunes all the way, prefered the selection to the last event at WA1 in the summer. Cool crowd and with no overheating problems upstairs it was packed up there all night! Nice spot of decor too, the springy ceiling things kept us amused no end!!

Cant wait for the next one, keeping the event to a couple per year is just right! Cheers and respect to all who put the night on and who attended!

Was my first 'proper' Legends do, as I was ill at the last one an just wanted to go home, so that doesn't count
    Proper enjoyed the style of music being played, made a nice change.
    A good friendly mixed crowd of young pups like me and old ravers Havin it
    Back to D&V's after for 2 days of tunes and nonsence
    Cheers to VA Dan an Vee for plucking out tunes for me to add to my list (in my f*cked-up handwriting lol)
    to Lou for sacrifing getting p*issed so she could drive us up there.
    Nice to see all the usuall lot, and Helen an Ste, glad you ended up stoppin for the juration

......home Saturday for a nights sleep........Then onto the Luv2Luv review...

Glad you both enjoyed ... Did you notice how decent the guys on the door were ? We always have the same lads no bother at all as long as you don,t rub their noses in it,pardon the pun hehehe

re

i know its a bit belated,but many thanks to everyone who made the effort off this forum again,i had a good night thought the balance was bang on this time, hope to see yers maybe spring/summer