OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

I'm Melting...I'm Melting!!! I'm Melting...I'm Melting!!! I'm Melting...I'm Melting!!! I'm Melting...I'm Melting!!! I'm Melting...I'm Melting!!!
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm Melting...I'm Melting!!!

Manchester....THE WRONG SIDE OF THE PENNINES
    A
    You arrive at the Services and find a dog tied up with a bowl of water and a piece of paper saying "please look after me".. your mate then decides that we should take him to the local police station as someone might have lost him ( he's got anote on him...how can he be lost) but then think feck it...I'm not driving.
    5 space Cadets stomp into the police station at 4.30am demanding an all stationd broadcast re this dog? WTF

you then call them useless gets as they won't help you (with their open mouths lol) so you take him home and end up showing it your neighbour who quiet happilly takes him off you... awww he's still got him (must be about 12 year old lol)

B
    You lose 3 hours of your life and then realise your in some really dodgy house 60 miles from where you live with no way home

C
    big bender up in North East @ Sugar shack, the last words yuo here your mate say are "donm't foget we need to get petrol" @ 8am driving home after 2 house parties.. falling asleep and then waking up because the cars conknig out and then seeing a police car slowing down on the other side of the A1.

"Osama bin Djing"

BUMP!

Top thread this

Putting the rubbish out when getting outside and discovering it's cold and then thinking ahhh yeah I remember cold lol

Laughing at the dog - dunno why it's funny but it is all of a sudden :LOL:

Getting up after being sat down/lay down for ages and the mad sensation that is 'sponge feet' what the fuck has happened to my feet? haha walking around thinking you are walking on marshmallow carpet

Mint Thread

- Realising ya care is parked in the loading bay down stairs and has to be moved by 8:00am (and everyones too smshed to even know what a car is let a lone drive one)

- Prematurly running out of *****
    - Having to go to the shop and interacting with 'Normos'

Loosing ya car keys at a mash-up andf having to get work to courier a new set out on 'Monday' (While ya still at the mash-up)

'Lee by the way. Not Me '

Nipping outside to the car and forgetting which door you'd just come out of

Thanks for fetching me back Woody

Breaking down on the way back from the club

Phone call from ya gran to tell you yer dogs died while parents on hols... same week as Diana and Dodi and Atomic Jam mash-up...
    Last edited by Harri74; 14th January 2010 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    clocking bod n bernies faces after they witnessed the hand of god coming thro my back gate the day after the night before
    Still have nightmares about this to this day

stepped outside into the back yard to get some air and have a smoke around 7am i think, was daylight anyway. Minding my own business when a hand comes through a hole in the gate and frantically begins fumbling around until it grasped the latch and began to unlock the gate
    I dropped my cig , turned to see bernie stood at the kitchen door and shoved her back in the house and locked the door, ran back into the other room telling debs either we are getting raided or about to get murdered by some mad axe weildin maniac

Only to find out it was her neighbour who stored stuff in her shed and lets himself in that way

He will always be known to me now as "FREAKY HAND MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by Blackburn Bod View Post

stepped outside into the back yard to get some air and have a smoke around 7am i think, was daylight anyway. Minding my own business when a hand comes through a hole in the gate and frantically begins fumbling around until it grasped the latch and began to unlock the gate
    I dropped my cig , turned to see bernie stood at the kitchen door and shoved her back in the house and locked the door, ran back into the other room telling debs either we are getting raided or about to get murdered by some mad axe weildin maniac

Only to find out it was her neighbour who stored stuff in her shed and lets himself in that way

just thinking back to that morning cracks me up- your faces were hilarious!

Being in a really deep conversation and you're telling some tale to about half a dozen people and your mind goes completely blank. Nothing. Void.

"What was I on about?"

"Dunno."

"Oh crap."

"Everyone gets caught up in ths f**ing categorizing shit, but at the end of the day you've got good shit and bad shit. You've got music you can feel and music you just want to throw away."

Quote Originally Posted by U31 View Post
    The Guy (Geoff-a-bobbles - a pier legend) in the red polo top...
    Dave, is that Geoff Smith from Ashton?

"Everyone gets caught up in ths f**ing categorizing shit, but at the end of the day you've got good shit and bad shit. You've got music you can feel and music you just want to throw away."

Everywhere & nowhere baby, that's where I'm at...
    Someone please sticky this thread - it's pure mashed win

Ill stick in the classic thread bit when its died

Quote Originally Posted by Blackburn Bod View Post

Quote Originally Posted by adamw View Post
    Being in a really deep conversation and you're telling some tale to about half a dozen people and your mind goes completely blank. Nothing. Void.

"What was I on about?"

"Dunno."

"Oh crap."
    Was just about to post that!

its always a bummer when someone like this chap suddenly pipes up....

YouTube - Paul Sykes interview (Clip out of 8 out of 10 cats)
    http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=926&dateline=12544874  93