PDA

View Full Version : is it sasha???

edgyjoscal
25th February 2009, 07:27 PM
alright lad/ladies,i are,nt sure if this is the right place to post this,i,m a noob to the site so correct me if i,m wrong..i,ve got 2 tapes which i,ve always believed to be sasha shelleys and are my fave tapes but i,ve been checking all the tracklistings and can,t find them..here goes,tape 1 has a rozella p.a and she sings bridge over troubled water and after the p,a is my all time fave toon.don,t know it,s name but it starts off with a spanish guitar then accordion kicks in with a male/female rap(never knew a white youth can chat so nice)with chorus generations of love will see you through and ending with omd,s souvenir ...tape 2 is deffo sasha with is leftfield/whitney mix but it has bruce hornsby an the range(some things will never change )followed by aphex twins didgeridoo then rhythm nasty rhythm,,somebody please help cos i have most of the tracklist but theres some blanks,,also how do you upload these tapes to your site.:$ .i have about 300 old school tapes and loads of time to upload them

Buzz
25th February 2009, 08:27 PM
You need something like cool edit to rip the tapes, pm me and I can help ya fella

JACKG
25th February 2009, 08:46 PM
http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/tracklists/34821-sasha-live-delight-shelleys-last-nite-may-24th-1991-a.html

My moneys on tape 1 being this with a bit of a fuzzy memory due to pills ;)

edgyjoscal
25th February 2009, 09:09 PM
cheers jack thats the fella,just got to find me a copy of jesus loves you,,,i think we all own fuzzy eads with those damn little fellas:thumbsup:

Northern Star
25th February 2009, 09:49 PM
cheers jack thats the fella,just got to find me a copy of jesus loves you,,,i think we all own fuzzy eads with those damn little fellas:thumbsup:

this is the one i have ;)

Jesus Loves You - Generations Of Love (12") at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Jesus-Loves-You-Generations-Of-Love/release/69770)

edgyjoscal
26th February 2009, 06:23 AM
cheers duck that,ll give me somewhere to start looking cos i doubt htfr will have it(fookin useless)any ideas on tape 2???:heart:

geeselad
26th February 2009, 07:55 AM
cheers duck that,ll give me somewhere to start looking cos i doubt htfr will have it(fookin useless)any ideas on tape 2???:heart:

You could try looking for the track listings on brady's site, dont have a link but if you googlr sasha/ brady you should get there.

edgyjoscal
26th February 2009, 04:10 PM
cheers bud,i,ll give it a look,,tape 2 any one,,bruce hornsby into didgeridoo:D