PDA

View Full Version : Can you do this Impossible Quiz??

MANC
12th April 2007, 04:11 PM
The Impossible Quiz - Play it on Not Doppler (http://www.notdoppler.com/theimpossiblequiz.php)

its strangely addictive:P :crazy: :D :cool:

not got very far in yet:S :wave:

Jiglo
12th April 2007, 04:16 PM
It gets a bit tricky doesn't it? lol :D

gary_gurner11
12th April 2007, 04:54 PM
how on earth are teeth food??

very puddled
12th April 2007, 05:31 PM
:@ i cant get past the blue thing with the mouse.... damn it:@

biggz
12th April 2007, 06:18 PM
:@ i cant get past the blue thing with the mouse.... damn it:@
go round the outside of the pic with the mouse :thumbsup:

Saysay
13th April 2007, 01:58 PM
Hehe, i'm liking this.... im on 42 atm :cops:

ilovepiano
13th April 2007, 02:08 PM
pmsl, it's called "the impossible quizz" and in the instructions it says "its hard, but not impossible"

maker yer mind up, lol :axe:

Shooms
13th April 2007, 02:16 PM
Daftest quiz in the world :D

Why are there 4 holes in a polo ?

betty spaghetti
13th April 2007, 02:19 PM
Daftest quiz in the world :D

Why are there 4 holes in a polo ?

thats what i thought :confused: i was gonna have a j b4 i started it, but thought no, do it stright headed, tried gallantly, failed miserably...i blame it on not having the j first :D

Saysay
13th April 2007, 02:23 PM
I think the polo one is because theres 4 O's in that sentence maybe?? lol

Im on 65 now, and its gettin more frustrating when i fook up and have to start again lolol. :crazy:

Pixie
13th April 2007, 09:29 PM
You're right, it's maddening but addixctive too!!

I keep getting stuck on the SEARCH one.:confused:

Pixie
13th April 2007, 10:11 PM
I've got the search one now but am now stuck on no 24.... I don't know what it wants me to do :confused: :confused:

ilovepiano
13th April 2007, 10:31 PM
This is totally gay, half the questions don't make any sense at all, or am I just being retarded?:confused:

Pixie
13th April 2007, 10:33 PM
This is totally gay, half the questions don't make any sense at all, or am I just being retarded?:confused:

Some of them don't make sense and you have to guess them till you get it right. For example, one of the questions asks you what the answer to Q2 was but the correct answer isn't actually the right one .... if that makes sense??

The answer to Q2 was the bottom left hand box but the answer to that one was to top right hand box.

All V odd. :confused: :@ :confused: :@ lol

ilovepiano
13th April 2007, 10:40 PM
Can someone explain the logic...

Deal or no deal?

1. deal
2. no deal
3. seal
4. no seal

Save changes to untitled

1. yes
2. no
3. cancel
4. bran

how do you kill a werewolf?

1. shoe polish
2. gravy granules
3. black pudding
4. cillit bang

wtf? how are you meant to get them apart from taking a guess? :confused:

Pixie
13th April 2007, 10:43 PM
No idea mate, that's what I've been doing - guessing then starting again when I've used my lives guessing!!! lol

Do you understand the no 24 yet with the diff letters when you roll the mouse over the diff colours? I don't know what it wants me to do? I've tried clicking all over the place and can't make it even tell me I've lost a life never mind get the answer!!

ilovepiano
13th April 2007, 10:47 PM
No idea mate, that's what I've been doing - guessing then starting again when I've used my lives guessing!!! lol

Exactly! So it's hardly a quizz, it's just a memory game! :king:

Do you understand the no 24 yet with the diff letters when you roll the mouse over the diff colours? I don't know what it wants me to do? I've tried clicking all over the place and can't make it even tell me I've lost a life never mind get the answer!!

Yeah roll the mouse fast and it says "click the v in lives" bottom left :thumbsup:

lawler
13th April 2007, 11:37 PM
Some of them don't make sense and you have to guess them till you get it right. For example, one of the questions asks you what the answer to Q2 was but the correct answer isn't actually the right one .... if that makes sense??

The answer to Q2 was the bottom left hand box but the answer to that one was to top right hand box.

All V odd. lol

In this one it has an arrow from the top right hand box to the bottom left - so when u click it you are choosing bottom left:P :vandyk:

Lawler:rotate:

p.s. its so addictve - im supposed to be revising; oh well on no.63

Saysay
14th April 2007, 10:24 AM
AAAGH!!! I cant get past 82!! :'( Its doin me head in! :axe: