View Full Version : Bad tattoos

T.C
5th October 2006, 11:25 AM
:o some corkers on here

http://www.capohedz.com/typebrighter/2005/10/really-bad-tattoos.html

:rofl: @ the full-english on top of his head one ....WTF?!!! :confused: :o

Ponka
5th October 2006, 11:57 AM
Ha ha the guys comments are the funniest thing...

chemayne
5th October 2006, 12:24 PM
omg, why????

the woman with the url addy, the guy with the dvd tat (these are the funniest comments though :king: ) and the man's 'dragon' and womans 'devil' have got to be the weirdest :naughty: :o

Amelie
5th October 2006, 12:51 PM
Oh good God, wtf, i mean- who would really find a dragon nob or a witchy fadge attractive? The mind boggles, really it does.

:axe:

li'l Sonz
5th October 2006, 09:51 PM
:crazy: this one is particuarly hideous..........:confused:

MizzDeedz
5th October 2006, 10:37 PM
:crazy: this one is particuarly hideous..........:confused:

dont you think that tat just looks so wrong - in soooo many ways, its gross.

I deffo think some of them tats are fakes (painted on ones) as there is no way I can see that woman having golden palace.com on her forehead for the rest of her life. :crazy:

biggz
6th October 2006, 09:06 AM
oooouuucccchhhh.:'( :'( :'(

simzzzz
6th October 2006, 09:31 AM
you think thats bad look at this !!! :o

she has had her skin cut off in a pattern :S

cant belive people would cut there bodies up like this just for asthetical reasons !!!

biggz
6th October 2006, 09:40 AM

cant belive people would cut there bodies up like this just for asthetical reasons !!!

dude. that is fucked up:hurl:

simzzzz
6th October 2006, 09:50 AM
dude. that is fucked up:hurl:

lol too bloody right it is !!!:crazy:

li'l Sonz
10th October 2006, 12:18 AM
that is [email protected] wrong. I can't believe that's actually legal. Surely the guy doin it could get done for GBH or somet, even if she did say she consented?? It looks well painful but doesn't look (quite) as gross when it's healing. Still rank tho. Also, when the scar heals then you willbarely be able to see it anyway. Is this what she's trying to achieve??? mingin.

x

featherlash
10th October 2006, 11:25 AM
oooouuucccchhhh.:'( :'( :'(

That birds tatoo ive got to say is f#@kin hangin in my opinion what a passion killer!! :|

featherlash
10th October 2006, 11:29 AM

This horrified me i nearly heaved lookin at all that skin next to the blades that woman must be well hard she just sat drinkin orange really normal like :o it does look well barbaric that... each to there own but very extreme to me that...:fekked:

blue jammer
10th October 2006, 11:42 AM
What do they do with the bits of skin ? :o :S

Sell them on to people needing stray bits of skin to dangle off their ears or sommat :crazy: :ghost:

Tigger
10th October 2006, 03:07 PM
What do they do with the bits of skin ? :o :S

Sell them on to people needing stray bits of skin to dangle off their ears or sommat :crazy: :ghost:

Fried em up into dork scratchings probably! *groan*

nowthen
10th October 2006, 05:28 PM
One of my pals has got a tat of a swallow on his knob, an then 'this' written under it.

he's got 'cider' tatooed on the inside of his bottom lip n'all.

:crazy:

Dee
16th October 2006, 03:37 PM
My gawd, there is something seriously wrong with someone who has their skin cut off ~ It's diabolical....EW!
I have no idea why someone would want a big Tattoo of jacko on their leg either, that's just never right! lol :crazy:

Benny-Digital
17th October 2006, 09:37 AM
I know a lad who had a tatt of the Tazmainian Devil on a skateboard holdin 2 pitchers of beer.. M,mmmm classy, True brit.