PDA

View Full Version : Lobster A'la Vasectomy

Nemesis
21st August 2005, 01:36 PM
A daring thief who stuffed a pair of lobsters down his trousers quickly learned that crime doesn't pay, when the frisky critters gave the poor guy a vasectomy on the fly (so to speak)...

Police say the 24-year-old shoplifter was leaving a supermarket in Bristol, England when he removed the lobsters from their tank and shoved them down his trousers. The man sprinted passed stunned check-out girls, but came to a screaming halt when he felt the lobsters clutching firmly at his manhood.

The thorny critters were finally removed when emergancy medics pried them loose with pliers. Doctors say the thief will fully recover from his frightening entanglement with the lobsters, but he will never be a daddy.

"Basically, it was a do-it-yourself vasectomy", said the doctor. "The patients sexual abilities will be restored in time, but he will not have the ability to father children." The thief's painful prank landed him in hospital, where he is expected to remain for three or four weeks. but thanks to a kindhearted supermarket manager, he will not be charged with the crime.

"The poor guy has gone through enough pain," said the store manager. "I think he has learned his lesson and I doubt if he will ever steal again."

The offending lobsters are thought to be unaffected by all this, although they may have been left with a sour taste in their mouths and they are likely to still end up on someones plate....

Quoted from www.totalformat.com

hahahahah poor guy, he wont be doing that again :P

GucciGurl
21st August 2005, 01:44 PM
:thumbsup: Serves him right i say. Nice one!!