21st December 2004, 05:44 PM
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1759
phones: phones: :rofl: :rofl:

milenko/
21st December 2004, 05:48 PM
fpmsl what the feck posesses people to do this kind of shite :condom:

Northern Star
21st December 2004, 07:54 PM
Hhahahahahaha yeh right we have all done it.. :P .but have to say not the choice of music he is listening to hahahaa!!!!! but i am guilty of sitting here singing my ickle heart out hahahaha!!!!! :$ :$ :$

hypnoSiS
21st December 2004, 10:09 PM
Hhahahahahaha yeh right we have all done it.. :P .but have to say not the choice of music he is listening to hahahaa!!!!! but i am guilty of sitting here singing my ickle heart out hahahaha!!!!! :$ :$ :$

hehe me too, very funny clip

Judderz
21st December 2004, 10:33 PM

But surely not dancing like that aswell

Northern Star
21st December 2004, 10:38 PM
But surely not dancing like that aswell

Maybe not the same way no....hahahha......but i bet id get a few peeps laughing if i didnt know they were watching.. :$ ..come on.. :| ..admit it u do it too!!!!!! :P :P

Judderz
21st December 2004, 10:47 PM
Maybe not the same way no....hahahha......but i bet id get a few peeps laughing if i didnt know they were watching.. :$ ..come on.. :| ..admit it u do it too!!!!!! :P :P

Hell no......(looking over shoulder listening to some tuneage) :P

oldskoolkidder
21st December 2004, 10:51 PM
haha absolute quality that clip! that song reminds me so much of me last holiday in tenerife, they playd it by pool every day! lol didnt get up an dance to it like that guy tho! haha.

Northern Star
21st December 2004, 10:52 PM
Hell no......(looking over shoulder listening to some tuneage) :P

loool liar liar ur bums on fire!!!!! :dummy: :$ :P :P :P :P :P

Judderz
22nd December 2004, 01:23 PM
they playd it by pool every day! lol didnt get up an dance to it like that guy tho! haha.

Yeah yeah, that's what they all say :P

oldskoolkidder
23rd December 2004, 10:58 PM
haha tis true i say tis true! honest! lol

GaryBaldi
24th December 2004, 06:39 AM
I Do That All The Time Lolololol

princesswarrior
24th December 2004, 07:05 AM
:rofl:

Pw x