PDA

View Full Version : 808 hazy ! ok lets begin!

Northern Star
1st August 2004, 02:59 AM
Yet another tip top evening out wi my favorite peeps!

im prolly the 1st back so i thought i would start it off.......

i left a little early cus i had a headache coming on and was dying for big big alcoholic bevvy! :P

Wot an interesting drive home... :fekked: dollio has been in an out of kip waffling sum right old garble! :S funny as fek though!

and r kidda has been trippin his nads off buzzing off the motorway lights...lol......its has been an adventure....but hey....isnt every hazy!

blue jammer m8 wot have u done..lol.......thought a nose job was in order when i got back......bad idea...ouch... :'( so im sat here trippin my tits off...! :o

well here we go then...... :confused:

SJ and Sweet.....didnt u just look shit hot this eve........love u both .... :heart:

Shommiewoomie! u starred again...didnt get to see much of u but hey thats hazy life! love ya fella :thumbsup:

danster hun glad to see u and ur eyebrow make an appearance! hehehehe..x

Vee and Woody......very nice meeting u both......aww vee u were so funny huns! u had me chuckling :heart:

Jason and ur lovely girlfriend.........awww big cuddles to u! :heart:

this is really hard remembering the state i am in.....mr blue jammer! its all ur fault..lol... ;)

urmmm scot steadman.......dead glad to have finally met ya huns........u keep it real and ur real m8s love u no matter wot.......thats us lot btw! :P

the lovely jen(joker) as always ur a real gem! :heart:

Jenny (jftb) soz i didnt see u wavin hunny :wave: my glasses were on top of my head lol....cant see past the end of my nose........but i found u in the end huns.... :heart:

Shabba.....aww didnt u look beautiful.......always smiling.... :D :heart:

as is our very own tall paul! awwww ur special dude :king:

Mikeeee! glad u made it after all huns u were having another top un on the stage! ;)

Col (super) do u ever stop...lol........ :thumbsup: good on u....hat off! :) :P

my one and only Risky lady...ooo errrr mrs u looked fine this eve girlfriend! :hubba: lol and whos a lucky boy mr flange....u are a tip top twosome u two! :heart:

Va....just pure lol..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lollypop lady...superb as per norm......it wouldnt be the same without u!

Annie.....it defo wouldnt be the same without u....u certainly hit the spot phones: phones: phones: phones: phones: phones: phones:

Mick (grover) aww and yer shaz! god bless u both so much! need to spend more time in ur company waffling crap about the blackburn days! :heart:

Ste huxley......nearly missed u again lol.....u good at hiding in the corner! ;)

aww fer god's sake...im sure to forget peeps.......and i appologise sincerely..... :$ :$ :$

But at the moment its got to the point were we are arguing who has the gayest ciggrette..........hmmmmmmmm...........u may wonder! :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: blue jammer it s all ur fault...lmfao......nice 1 chick ;)

aww my god i nearly forgot u Jaxxy...how could i forget my Mr Noseybonkers buddy! and ur buddy too.......lol is it phil? good to see you both......lol.......we part of the goat club now! ;) ;) ;)

i think i will on that note give up the goat and pour myself an even bigger drink!

Anyways...i love u all very much.....ur so so bloody special........am proud to know u! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

EDIT:::::marchwiel mart lozzie cookie and jonnykips (loved yer hat lol...) i knew i would 4get somebody...how could i......great to see u also........ :heart: :heart:

Slack Babbath
1st August 2004, 03:26 AM
reyt peeps. im truly batterd n not the best at typeing so lets get to the point n ive forgot wot the point was so lets get back to gettin batterd!!had a tip top nyt even tho i was fish,peas,pies,.n.gravyed!!!!!neways can ney b arsed typin nemore!overnout! n till the next time then!

Northern Star
1st August 2004, 04:54 AM
P.S.....how much did i miss...minxywhaaarrrrrrrr! and katooooshhhh! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

lots and lots!! xxxxx :heart:

Northern Star
1st August 2004, 07:10 AM
oh yeh! and ...... jason we are all jus listening to ur mix chickaroo! an its as good as the 1st time i listened to it.......awwwwwwww...yehhhhhhhhhh........and so say all of us! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Bubbles
1st August 2004, 08:03 AM
Awwww sounds like you had a mint night gutted i couldnt make it:( :( :(

blue jammer
1st August 2004, 08:19 AM
tee hee *giggle giggle*

Ahem, I've no idea what you mean there Debs :P :hubba:

It seems a few peeps enjoyed the night VERY well shall we say ;)

Which made me chuffed to iddy bitts hehe

Great big thanks to Joker Jen for the liftage :) :heart: and Vee & Lozzie for the hospitality :heart: , sorry I didnt' saty around but had to get back to normality? and do some shit today so i'd be fixed up for work int mornin.

Was great to meet Steadmanscott, Cookie & Phil :thumbsup: :D

Most excellent to see the usual suspects out playing;

Sweet, Shabba, S-J, JFTB, Ste, Dannster, Jonnykip, Northern Star & Bro, Marchweil, had a top chat with you, that was ace about Spin Inn, what a memory you have! Jaxxy, top to natter to you on the way down and way back, glad you enjoyed my hat hehe, Vee, Lozzie & Woody, haha at least you weren't lost in glossop this time ;) Tall Paul - the smiler! Shooms - great to see you again and Mike, so chuffed you made it up :thumbsup: MC Maddox, some interesting health comparisions there! Ben Fisher, nice to see you out, and Ange and Flange too :) Plebhead and missus (cant think of name?!) :)

There were others, but my feeble memory can't pull anymore names out, sorry :$

Thanks to Mart, Grover & Dreamgirl for a wicked night, 808 were absolutely amazing, and it looked like everyone was loving it, which I'm really chuffed about, as they played a hell of a lot of lesser known stuff ;) :D :P

Teh madness is still going on round at Vee's, and twas good to see butty there in full vodka slinky drinking effect or was there cider in that lot too?

Woody & Dannster :cops: you know what! lol

I've only a few words left to say...

Yum Yum, me teeth are wibbling :P :fekked: :hubba: :mad: :)

I'm missing in action for August Hazy :'( as I'm off to Sankeys to see Park/Pickering, but I shall return in Sept for Hazy woo mofo woo

Phew, fingers arent the best typing buddies right now lol

xx

Mister_DJ
1st August 2004, 09:22 AM
Another top, top night!!!! :cops:

Thank-you so much everyone for coming. Another massive OSA turnout - superb as always! :thumbsup:

808 State were absolutely spot on. They really enjoyed it and the tunes were quality! A right mixed bag and some stuff I've not heard for years and years and stuff I've just not heard!!!! Anyone know what that crazy tune was about half way thru - Darren played it and its just mega repetitive for ages and then a massive air horn noise breaks out...what a tuuuuune phones: phones: :confused:

Too many names to mention - u are all mint and it was good to see everyone...:thumbsup: :heart: . Sadly missed...Minxy, Konspiracy, Jonno, Super Kev (:confused: )...:'(

Must say thanks to Ste Parry for holding the fort upstairs. This guy's playing Creamfields next month so playing in our "attic" (lol - BJ...:thumbsup: ) and loving every minute of it is spot on fella....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Thank-you so much!

Dreamgirl (your tune selection is amazing - Armando - 100% of, followed by Lil' Louis...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;) :D :cool: ), Grover (lol - 2 copies of Beltram....show off....lol..;) ), Shaz (thank-you so much as always for doing an amazing job on the door...:heart: :thumbsup: ), Lolilady...:thumbsup:

Quote of the night. Vertigo - "This is s**t, shall we close...??" - :cops: ;)

Mart
:rolleyes:

Superdan
1st August 2004, 03:00 PM
well i think i can honestly say that i have just had one of the best wkends i've had for a long time :thumbsup:

Was my first time to HD last nite.......loved every minute of it....top club, top atmosphere, top people to share it with :wave:

Can definately say i WILL be goin again.........so c ya'll soon ;)

RabbitCity
1st August 2004, 03:08 PM
Who`s on next hd mart..?

blue jammer
1st August 2004, 03:50 PM
Mart/Grover

When 808 were spinning, on the big screen was that 'Ibiza: short film about chilling' - who's copy was that, as it was mint, if you have a decent copy let me know what format it's on and if I can get a good copy off you :)

Also, if you've recorded 808's set, let me know how much for CD(s) of that please :) :thumbsup:

Mister_DJ
1st August 2004, 05:58 PM
When 808 were spinning, on the big screen was that 'Ibiza: short film about chilling' - who's copy was that, as it was mint
Its mine fella - sent u a pm...:thumbsup:

Mart

Dj M Jaxx
1st August 2004, 11:06 PM
i dont seemed to have stopped the party yet...No 15 is just about coming up now..so its time for...... errrrrr a doctor.......a sink.....a cabbage....a carrot.....a onion...and a pair of yellow socks, before it turnes monday....O shit...it all ready as

mad matty
2nd August 2004, 06:40 AM
well looks like a missed another blinder!!! that two months i have missed and it will be three cos i am on me hols for august!!! :'( :'( :'(

all i can say is roll on september's please!!!! :dummy: :thumbsup:

Too many names to mention - u are all mint and it was good to see everyone...:thumbsup: :heart: . Sadly missed...Minxy, Konspiracy, Jonno, Super Kev (:confused: )...:'(

but no super kev!!!! what happened there then??? :S :S

S-J
2nd August 2004, 07:47 AM
Hya Gang,

Not got time to type a lot... Once again.... The roof was took of HD!! Absolutley beltin!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shook my ass from start to finish... what a quality night yet again!!!

To all the crew who played out and came for the first time... Thanks for being so bloody wonderful!! Luv you all!! :heart: :heart:

Awww Debbs, bless ya and you girl looked just as wonderful yourself!! :hubba:

Thanks to Vee, Lozzie and Woody for your hospitality, have only just left your gaff and said Thanks this morning... But ta very much for looking after me & Helen all weekend long....

Speacial Thanks to Mart, Grover, Shaz and Shanine for bringing HD to us!! and for a wonderful night! and Thanks for my CD!! Mint!!

S-J xx :heart:

'Shabba'
2nd August 2004, 02:32 PM
Awwww what an absoloutly top night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how amazingly fab it is every single time!!

Huge big hugs kisses and thanks to everyone who makes it soooooo fantastic. Absoloutly loved 808 state, thought they were excellent.

And extra special thanks to Cookie and phil for getting us there and back, really appreciated it.:thumbsup:, S-J for getting us all organised, you know i need someone else to do it for me or else i'd never get anywhere. :thumbsup:, to Veee and Lozzie for letting me stay at your house, you're both such top girls and one day i will find veee's off switch!!!!:thumbsup:, Blue Jammer for making me think i was actually melting into the floor, thanks for that!!!!

And generally everyone for just being the top people that you are, i love you all loads and loads and loads and loads.

Already got my bikini ready for next month..............see you there guys!!!!!:wave:

Phil
2nd August 2004, 05:56 PM
Well, I'd been looking forward to this one for a long time (my first Hazydayz!) and my first real 'night out' since October last year... so suffice to say that expectations were high...

Saturday afternoon came 'round sure enough and we began to get that feeling of intense nervous excitement.

Me and Cookie arrived at Sweets' house 7:45ish and we were greeted by Shoomie who made us feel like we'd known him for ages in just a few seconds, what a star you are mate :)

Me and the Shoomster talked football, listened to a few sounds, whilst demolishing Sweet's Cider supply as the girls got ready upstairs.

We set off around about 8:45, and due to some great driving from the Cookster :luv: and directional expertese provided by Shabba and Sweet we were at the car park in next to no time (or it seemed like that!). A quick walk to the venue and we were inside. Expected the £8 entry fee, £5 for OSA'ers!. What a bonus :thumbsup:. Went inside the venue and I was blown away. It was already filling up nicely and the sound system was excellent. It was just like people had said, top atmosphere and frendly as anything!.

After a quick stop off at the bar (nice prices btw!) we proceeded to make our way through the excited crowd to the OSA area where we met up with the rest of the gang.

Going to do greets now, (apologies in advance for people I've forgot, not intentional - honest!)

Special greets to :

Jaxxy (what a star you are, as always mate, really good to see ya again!)
Sweet (hope you had a good night!)
Shabba (nice to finally meet you!)
Blue Jammer (top bloke, must chat more next time)
Doolz (nice to meet you, even if it was a brief 'Hi' upstairs)
Northern Star (top girl!)
Tall Paul (sorry didn't get to speak to you much on this occasion)
DJ Dreamgirl (look forward to hearing more of your set next time)
Joker Jen (again, didn't speak much, but was nice to see you)
Pacman (as above!)
SJ (nice to finally meet you, thanks for the help in the car park)
Shoomy (for being a top bloke, must stay in touch!)
Risky Lady
Dannster
Ste Huxley

and countless others!...

The music was fantastic, had my dancin shoes on all night! - how good were 808 state?!. I've never been a tunemeister, but they were all top notch and brought the memories of the early years flooding back. The night was over all too quickly, but it was simply superb and I'm already looking forward to my next one!.

Thanks to everyone who makes Hazy Dayz what it is, and I can't wait to see you all again at my next visit!.

Phil

sweet sensation
2nd August 2004, 06:38 PM
Ive not done a review for a while, cos Im generally still a bit of a mess to type one out !!! But I didnt seem to be in such a mess this time lol !!

So I thought Id do one for this one and come out of review hiding ;)

Well what can I say, another absolute stormer of a night, it was packed from the minute we got there :o

Vertigo played an amazing set and cheers for telling me you wanted to marry me all night ;) I was most flattered :) oh and also :naughty: for pushing me off the stage lol !!!!! How funny were you tho :rofl: you were a right naughty scamp !! :P

808 state were absolutely amazing, my kind of old skool that :head: was well impressed and thats the second hazy in a row that Ive heard energy flash :thumbsup:

There is no way in the world I can miss a hazy, I love it so much, Im counting the days till the next one the minute I walk out of the club :D

Im not going to list everyone, but you all know I think youre all stars and love you loads :heart: but a big thank you goes to cookie for driving us there and back and also to vee and lozzie for putting up with us until this afternoon :thumbsup: :heart:

Also nice one to Shooms, BJ and TK Tonny (if its you, my little stage dancing partner) for you know what ;) :thumbsup: oh and thank you northern star for the compliment :) I grew very attached to my hair and didnt want to take it off ! Cheers shabba and cookie for making sure it didnt move all night (and all the next day too !!)

Im gutted that I forgot my camera this time, I felt like I had something missing and I saw loads of cracking photo opportunitys, but Im sure theres been plenty taken ;)

Anyway, nice one mart and grover for yet another rocking night :drum: :D :jumpin: :cool: :head: ;)

Sweet xxx :heart:

Mister_DJ
3rd August 2004, 06:26 AM
Well, I'd been looking forward to this one for a long time (my first Hazydayz!) and my first real 'night out' since October last year... so suffice to say that expectations were high...

Saturday afternoon came 'round sure enough and we began to get that feeling of intense nervous excitement.

Me and Cookie arrived at Sweets' house 7:45ish and we were greeted by Shoomie who made us feel like we'd known him for ages in just a few seconds, what a star you are mate :)

Me and the Shoomster talked football, listened to a few sounds, whilst demolishing Sweet's Cider supply as the girls got ready upstairs.

We set off around about 8:45, and due to some great driving from the Cookster :luv: and directional expertese provided by Shabba and Sweet we were at the car park in next to no time (or it seemed like that!). A quick walk to the venue and we were inside. Expected the £8 entry fee, £5 for OSA'ers!. What a bonus :thumbsup:. Went inside the venue and I was blown away. It was already filling up nicely and the sound system was excellent. It was just like people had said, top atmosphere and frendly as anything!.

After a quick stop off at the bar (nice prices btw!) we proceeded to make our way through the excited crowd to the OSA area where we met up with the rest of the gang.

Going to do greets now, (apologies in advance for people I've forgot, not intentional - honest!)

Special greets to :

Jaxxy (what a star you are, as always mate, really good to see ya again!)
Sweet (hope you had a good night!)
Shabba (nice to finally meet you!)
Blue Jammer (top bloke, must chat more next time)
Doolz (nice to meet you, even if it was a brief 'Hi' upstairs)
Northern Star (top girl!)
Tall Paul (sorry didn't get to speak to you much on this occasion)
DJ Dreamgirl (look forward to hearing more of your set next time)
Joker Jen (again, didn't speak much, but was nice to see you)
Pacman (as above!)
SJ (nice to finally meet you, thanks for the help in the car park)
Shoomy (for being a top bloke, must stay in touch!)
Risky Lady
Dannster
Ste Huxley

and countless others!...

The music was fantastic, had my dancin shoes on all night! - how good were 808 state?!. I've never been a tunemeister, but they were all top notch and brought the memories of the early years flooding back. The night was over all too quickly, but it was simply superb and I'm already looking forward to my next one!.

Thanks to everyone who makes Hazy Dayz what it is, and I can't wait to see you all again at my next visit!.

Phil
Nice one Phil - Top read that...:thumbsup:

Glad u enjoyed it phones:

Mart

Blue Moon
3rd August 2004, 07:49 AM
Vertigo played an amazing set and cheers for telling me you wanted to marry me all night ;) I was most flattered :) oh and also :naughty: for pushing me off the stage lol !!!!! How funny were you tho :rofl: you were a right naughty scamp !! :P

LOL.... Have to say, at last count I think I asked 37 people to marry me.... including Tall Paul if I remember rightly.... Could have had something to do with the fact that I nicked most of 808 State's tray of lager (and drank it )... so if everyone I asked says yes, then I'm in the sh*t up to my neck... especially with my missus!!... Anyway, the beach party'll sort it all out, cos when I wear shorts, I have the kind of knees that make people scream and run for cover when they see 'em... Top night tho, thanks to everyone who keeps making it that good month after month... Didn't feel very well on the Sunday tho... Maybe I'm getting old...

Shooms
3rd August 2004, 09:36 AM
LOL "Oh what a night....."

I feel so proud to be part of Hazy its untrue... proper rocking gaff, proper vibe, proper tunes - nuff respect to all involved, promotors, staff, DJ's & crowd.. :heart:

Thanks to all for me birthday cards/pressies/drinks/offers of sex - you really made my night special :heart: Annie - I lost me CD :$ :$ Any chance of another copy pwease & I promise I'll not get :fekked: & leave stuff randomly & then forget where it was at the end of the night :$ :$ Also a huuuuge thanks & sorry to the mad upstairs crew who ended up downstairs lol & who I buzz off every month... cheers for the offer of the afters - deffo take you up on it again.... I'm crap with names but special mentions to the tall guy with the pony tail with the hazy tee & the beautiful tall lass with the long hair & lovely smile - love the pair of yas :D

Vertigo was rocking as usual - top set - taking you on a proper journey :D Can I pls pls pls make an early request for Inner City - Praise (think its the Reese spiritual mix) for next Hazy ? Me & Sweet were buzzing of that tape you sent her & that tune in particular... love me gospel me - proper uplifting that were :heart: & werent you a right mischevious scamp all night lololol - Top work fella :D

808 State - originators... :king: nuff respect guys... you got the gaff rocking & no mistake... wicked tunes... loved the opening with infiltrate 202... oh yes :D Hope to see you back.. Hazy is like Pringles.... once you pop you cant stop :D

Sir Michael of Knowler-ton... nice to have ya back mate :D top choons & especially loved that drop into that ole funk number that Secchi - Keep on jammin sampled :king:

Hazy crew - you're all ace & would take me forever to mention everyone but special shouts to:

Cookie & Phil - well made up you both came out to play & werent it just how we said ? :D Cheers for the liftage & look forward to many more nights of madness with you both in the future :party:

Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeee & Doolz - proper good to see PR represented & made up to see you there :D Konichiwaaaaaaaaa :D

Jonnykip - :king: couldnt believe me eyes when you were there :D Chuffed to feck & top hairnet madness from ya :D

Marchwiel - top to see you again & cheers for me drinkies - loved the G&T/pellet combo... its the way forward fella :D :pixie: :thumbsup:

Vee & Lozzie for the hospitality afterwards :heart: You're both ace

The rinkydink Dannster & Dr Huxtable (& his paaaaaan !) - top buzz as ever :D

Lorrigan - nice to meet ya fella :D Top madness :D

Plebby & missus - innit mint - raaaaaaaa :D

Flange & Ange - special couple - love the pair of yas.... :heart:

VA - always, always a pleasure to waffle tune shite forever & a day mate :D phones:

My Sale partners in crime... Shabba 'Soiled Goods' Dabba Dooooo & Sweet 'Do you fancy another half ?' Sensation :heart: Special ladies in me life.... here comes the crescendo :D

Missing & missed :( :

Pauly P, Grad, Konspiracy, Jonno & Lesley, Minxy, Katoosh, Lee & Katie.... get yr bums out to play soon ya hear :D

Bring on next Hazy - cant wait :D

TK TONNY
3rd August 2004, 09:44 AM
As usual me & Elvis are there. In ya face with the Hazy cam. No hiding from Elvis and his trusty shakey hand.
Couldn't believe how busy it was when we got there, so startin good already. A few more of my mates (hazy virgins) were post to met me there later. They rang me at 10:45 and couldn't get in. Full House.

As usual Vertigo starts us all on the best foot. Brillant.

808 State my god sent shivers down me spine tunes i had not heard for ages.

Mike Knowler great stuff, couldn't stop signing might aswell been a karaoke, proper hoarse day after.

Marks out of 10 for the tunes i would have to say BOSS

Another all round good nite had by 1 an all.
Met loads of people can't remember all the names.
Sweet you are welcome glad i could help.

To the people at the after party Ta for the invite I had a BOSS time. Dancin on me toes Billy Elliot Styley.
Lollypop Lady have you sorted out me D.L.A yet lol.

See ya all next time and remember...........

IF ITS NOT HAZY AM NOT HAPPY

JohnnyPink
3rd August 2004, 10:13 AM
absolute rockin night. Can't say i remember too much though, :S with not driving the drink demons came out with me too and kinda took over. So thats me explanation for my strange random body movements which may of been mistaken for dancing but they were pure balance recovery moves.

Big up to every1. Know i've not played out for a while but you all made no issue of it and welcomed me back as though it was only yesterday i'd last seen you. All tops as ever.

Can't begin to mention every1's name cause i can't be arsed, lol but here's a few. To every1 else missed out, you all tops. :thumbsup:

Firstly S-J for the non-stop pestering to get me out. :P Cheers hun, worked in end. lol
Mart - nice 1 for tellin mr doorman to let us in, was panicking for a sec there. Cheers geezar. :king:
Din dan the pink chest shaven man - Cheers for sortin me out fella. Star in everyway.
SteJ - For bein you ya mad ed.
VA - Muchio grassy arse for liftage Manny fella. Well appreciated. :king: :king:
Shooooms - Always a pleasure sir. Diamond geezar. :king:
Sweets - Ya me hunny. Absolutely top lass. An cheers for takin all me randomly thrown insults. ;)
Shabbs - Pure madness hun, tops see ya agin and on such ace form. Don't ever change now.
Jaxx - Had top laugh with ya chief back at mash up. True gent in everyway.
Veee & Lozzie - Both absolutely fantastic for letting every1 back. Truly great peeps. + cheers for the train station drop off. Would never of found it without ya.
Pacman - Still not had proper chance to chat chief but lift station was well appreciated ace.
Marchweil - Proper buzzed off ya chief everytime i've seen ya. Hopefully won't be too long till the next strange headwearing parade.
Flange/Ange - Good to have a proper chat to ya on way home. 2 great peeps.
Cookie - Good see ya out hun. Hope ya enjoyed it. (As if you couldn't)

lol - mentioned more than i wanted to there but it's done now.

To all the others. You make the night bounce along as it is meant to. Nice 1 and hopefully see y'all again sometime soon. :thumbsup:

PS. Hygiene first. Hair nets compulsary!! :roll:

grover
3rd August 2004, 01:27 PM
thanks to everyone once again for making it a top night .....apoligies to anyone that couldn't get in after 10.30......by that time the club was over capacity and was impossible to squeeze any more people in(even some of my mates couldn't get in). wicked sets from all the dj's .....808 state dj's were superb(never heared the ya ya's - looove(quadromania mix) played in a club before...it's usually the piano/house mix .....but it sounded great) ....it's just a pity that we weren't allowed to record their set. vertigo looked like he enjoyed himself :) (at 1 point i was ringing my mum up to go and buy a new hat lol ;) ). proper air conditioning is being fitted soon so hopefully will be up and running for next month

sweet sensation
3rd August 2004, 04:07 PM
LOL.... Have to say, at last count I think I asked 37 people to marry me.... including Tall Paul if I remember rightly.... Could have had something to do with the fact that I nicked most of 808 State's tray of lager (and drank it )... so if everyone I asked says yes, then I'm in the sh*t up to my neck... especially with my missus!!... Anyway, the beach party'll sort it all out, cos when I wear shorts, I have the kind of knees that make people scream and run for cover when they see 'em... Top night tho, thanks to everyone who keeps making it that good month after month... Didn't feel very well on the Sunday tho... Maybe I'm getting old...

:o :'( :( :'( :( :'(

Im sooooo disappointed now :( I thought I was the only one, I was going to say yes un all :crazy: (only so I could get half share of your tunes tho :P ;) ) hee hee ;) you were so funny, you were a proper naughty scamp !!! :rofl:

Btw - answer your texts :naughty: ;)

elvisontour
3rd August 2004, 05:05 PM
HEY HEY HEY YES YES YES The place was rocking once more very sad to hear it wasnt recorded the 808 set but hey I got alot on video :P First of all Id like to Thank SUPERFREAK AND CO For letting me do the after partie at there house What a party Was off me tits but kept The tunes spining.. Thanks angie for the lift there and back in the morning With all my gear how the hell did we get into that corsa il never know lol hope the coffee sorted you out Thanks to TAG for keeping the tunes going when I was fucked WERE DID YOU GO BUD MR SCARLET PIMPERNEL :fekked: 9247373 LOL :thumbsup: Met some Boss people that night Especially in the after partie was ace rocked on till 10:00 next morning Well thats when I got off What time did it really finish I wonder :hubba: And Miss Pretty Brown Eyes LOLLIPLOP LADY I see now you have found new friends and Elvo Has been chased :( Did you enjoy your Jd With MR SHADES :cool: He Was funny had a great time even tho you didnt gab much to me LOL He He He WHAT DID YAS GET UP 2 YOUR DEAD ON CHEACKERS CROWN ME |Now Hazy dayz First of all what happened to vertigo he was off his barnet kept trying to get piggy backs off me and pushed me off stage three thousand times ahuh Was dead funny told him to put cape on back of Mike Knowler He got a towell and put it over his back and gave him a rub down instead was funny got it on tape He Kept shouting "ITS SHITE IN HERE LETS GET OFF" he was funny as fuck what was he drinking i wonder He played a belter as usaul was really good to see him enjoying himself What can i say about 808 state but fucking mind blowing "PROPER PROPER TABLET TUNES" :thumbsup: Sorry for the No Show Of are top Dancer SUPER KEV What a night to miss aswell Me and me mate TK TONNY Were doing the bring me sunshine dance to try and get crowd going Never worked tho ahuh Even me elvis moves never lol :wave: Thanks to all the girls who gave me a big kiss mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm TASTEY phones: Mike Knowler aswell what a tune to start off with HARDCORE UPROAR love it Every one on a happy vibe no nobheads no kick offs and no grief all in all what can i say but a back on form hazydayz night il never forget You can tell its getting really popular now tho cus it was half full at half 9 and im usauly in there with super kev proping up the bar on are own lol Or with the osa crew thanks for coming over and saying ello Im sorry that i havent dished out any vids yet but video tape and cam have had to be replaced me Kids Done the once over on them with drinks and there fucked hopefully sorting em out this weekend so if youve asked for one itll be on its way as soon as......... Had to borrow friends camera thought it was no good till i found out it had night vision :thumbsup: great for in hazy cus it was so dark this time only thing is everyone looks like the hulk :king: but its really good phones: i wa so worieed about battrie running out but it ended up being better than the normal one A Big thanks To Mart and Grover congratulations Mart Love ya loads Mate Will Try to bring a funky prezzie for ya next month for the little :heart: love of your life..Grover mate is the any chance i can pop down to get video back off you and give you the full one sometime let me know mate really need that tape back thanks bud believe me the full version is alot better :thumbsup: Got ya again dancin mate but missed shaz as i know she hates video cam now LOL Went out a few times to say ello any chance of picking a few copies of the cds youve done id be really made up of the hazynights..... missed out on picking up a few at the club cus I was off me head as per usaul love you and your shaz loads but YOU KNOW THAT :thumbsup: Speak to yas soon big shput to osa and as you know IF ITS NOT HAZY WERE NOT HAPPY phones:

'Shabba'
3rd August 2004, 06:19 PM
proper air conditioning is being fitted soon so hopefully will be up and running for next month

WooooooooooHoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

featherlash
3rd August 2004, 11:27 PM
ok!! hi everyone :thumbsup:
its neet, jays (plebheads) girlfriend.

My first post :wave:

Just wanted to say a really big THANKYOU :D to all of you :heart:

Ive gotta say i was absolutly overwhelmed,,,it was amazing :mad: :mad: :mad:

risky lady: You are a diamond :heart: Thankyou for making me feel so welcome. Ill see you next month. :wave:
BJ :D lovley to meet you :thumbsup:
northen star: lovley to meet you too :spin:
sj and joker :D
I cant remember everyones names,,, but thankyou :thumbsup:
c u all soon

neet :heart:

Super Freak
4th August 2004, 05:16 AM
pmls "guy with pony tail and hazy tee shirt" (shooms)

That's me shooms lol, hehe, I missed u at the end of the night i was going to ask u and ur crew back to the bash at mine aftrewards. :D

BIG BIG THANKYOU to ELVISONTOUR, you where the man of the hour, evry body who came to after party was well impressed with the set up, carn't thank you enugh for that m8.

A Big shout to all the OSA crew who put faces to there names coming over and saying hello.

Mart & Grover another top night guys.

Big shout to Dr. Light Sticks, top hair cut fella. (hope you got home ok, hmmm was u ok driving)

blue jammer
4th August 2004, 05:30 AM
Hey hey, I've just remembered....

When I was talking to Andy from 808, I was telling him about a post I made on their forums, and even gave him a printed out copy as he hadn't read his PM's lol, and he said to me "look, there's livewire" :o

Anyone that used to listen to their radio show will surely remember livewire, from wigan I think, he used to ring up from different locations each week, whispering, and laughing manically lol

Anyone else spot him, or get a snap of him?!!

:spin:

marchwiel
4th August 2004, 09:06 AM
Have to say, this was the best Hazy's I've been to. Big thanks to Mart, Mick, Sharon and the Lollipop-lady :thumbsup:.

Far to many people to give shouts out, so just a big shout to all that went :thumbsup: . It was only after I had left and got back to my mates that it dawned on me that I'd actually gone to the club on my own. Don't think I stopped talking to people or rocking all-night.

Cheers to all :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and big apology to anyone who got a bit battered by my endless drive :$ l. As I no doubt told you several times I'd been on a hen-night before hand and was a bit pished before I got in.

northern minx
4th August 2004, 09:39 AM
am well touched that i was missed by a few peeps at hazy.. thanks :heart: :heart:

sounds like u all had a belter of a nite :thumbsup: :thumbsup: well actually, a belter of a weekend ;) nice one to u all :heart:

take care

see u all soon xxx

Mike
4th August 2004, 10:16 AM
Superb night as always, hazy gets better every month. So glad I made the last minute decision to go :)

What I heard of 808 was brilliant (like grover says great to hear the ya yas tune loud in a club) Sets of the night once again for me though were dreamgirl and pluto, always pulling out classics that you'd never hear out that make me grin from ear to ear :) Wicked to hear Video Clash upstairs, which sent everyone mad when the noisy bit came in ...

As some of you may have noticed I was in a bit of a state so apologies if I was waffling or just talking plain shite :fekked: But I had a wicked time anyways... Shooms great to see you again mate, always love to see ya givin it some on that stage!! Great to see doolz again and debs too, and yer bro (you were well fekked mate as I remember!!) also sweet, SJ, Blue Jammer - like you said we didnt chat much but its always great to see you there lovin the tunes, will have to catch you next time for a bit of a chinwag... Can't remember who else I spoke to off here :fekked:

Massive thanks to Superfreak Col and Angie for putting me up, wicked party - you are both brilliant :)

See yas next month ...

Superdan
4th August 2004, 11:07 AM
i dont seemed to have stopped the party yet...No 15 is just about coming up now..so its time for...... errrrrr a doctor.......a sink.....a cabbage....a carrot.....a onion...and a pair of yellow socks, before it turnes monday....O shit...it all ready as

Ha Ha....ya mad ed....sounds about same as Me, Ben and gaz.

Oh that little film ya did on gaz's fone.....funny as fuck ;) tryin to get it put up on ere for all to see.....LOL :thumbsup:

JohnnyPink
4th August 2004, 11:18 AM
Ha Ha....ya mad ed....sounds about same as Me, Ben and gaz.

Oh that little film ya did on gaz's fone.....funny as fuck ;) tryin to get it put up on ere for all to see.....LOL :thumbsup:
lolol. That film was some proper quality footage. It was well intense at times too. Totally pmsl at it. :thumbsup:

STEADMANSCOTT
4th August 2004, 11:16 PM
Had a wicked nite and al c u guys at the nxt 1

A BIG THANKS TO SJ babe u made my night made me feel welcome and introduced me to peeps ive never met b4 ;)

also thanks to all the other peeps makin me feel welcome

c u nxt time

STEADMANSCOTT

ste huxley
5th August 2004, 09:17 AM
One of the best Hazy's Ive been to! (Well done to the promotors)

Vertigo played the best Ive heard him play since hes become rezzie. Really upbeat and lively, just how I like it:thumbsup: 808 were awesome, knew they would do the biz, seen them b4 DJ this year and they were mint then. Really good atmos and it was rammed out. Too hot tho:'( Be nice when this is sorted.:thumbsup:

Blue Jammer tut tut what did you give me and Dann ha ha ha hahahahaha
Never laffed so much in my life, face ache and neck ache cos of it and all that, quality.

Shouts to not only the OSA crew but the Hazy MASSIVE, so many turning out for it now, great news.:heart:

Good to meet some new peeps as well:wave:

Thanks to SJ for driving and Lozzie n Vee for letting me stay over.
I decided to get absolutely bladdered when got back to the party and did some funny stuff for a bit then went bed!! LOL
Slept most of the day:cops: To hot for me it was on sunday, so bed is the answer to cool down. Must invent the PFHU (portable fridge head unit) sometime soon in my lab:thumbsup:

Lozzie let me know when you find my tee-shirt, Ive got either yours or Vees tight pink one here that I was wearing when I went. Dann had a tight white hooded one on as well. We went Kebab shop and everything in em, :P

Got back to ours late on n after kebabs got pissed again and have got some funny pics n vids from then and from at Lozzie n Vees. Will sort em out today, well funny.:king:

PS The 20 min odd video that was recorded by Jaxxy n me off Gaz's fone in Lozzie n Vees back yard, is needed!!!!!:cool: :crazy:

'Shabba'
5th August 2004, 12:36 PM
Lozzie let me know when you find my tee-shirt, Ive got either yours or Vees tight pink one here that I was wearing when I went. Dann had a tight white hooded one on as well. We went Kebab shop and everything in em, :P

Got back to ours late on n after kebabs got pissed again and have got some funny pics n vids from then and from at Lozzie n Vees. Will sort em out today, well funny.:king: :

I've got them here, washed and ironed ready to go!!!!!

I'll get them to you next time i see you. :thumbsup:

ste huxley
5th August 2004, 12:42 PM
Cheers christmas tree hat wearer:cool:

I've got them here, washed and ironed ready to go!!!!!

I'll get them to you next time i see you. :thumbsup:

Dj Ben Fisher
5th August 2004, 05:12 PM
PS The 20 min odd video that was recorded by Jaxxy n me off Gaz's fone in Lozzie n Vees back yard, is needed!!!!!:cool: :crazy:

LOL. . belive me you need to see it . . lololol ive watched it twice now , and it had me in tears . . . LOL . . . its pure class . . 15 mins long . . and the best is saved till last . . rinky dink dannster . . LOL . . . m jaxx your a complete nutter !!! lol . .

we have tried to get it down to the pc from phone but cant get it to work ?? install all the equip etc and it just wont conect , ??? you guys desperatly need to see this . . lol spec when your straight headed . . lol

lollypoplady
6th August 2004, 10:26 PM
WHAT A NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL I CAN SAY IS "WHAT A NIGHT"
stop getting jealous now elvo lol x ;) there is enough of me to go round x ;)
what can i say i`m good company lol x :P
tag where did you go????? :(
everyone i met new hi there see you all soon x x x
s-j thanks for me prezzy x x x ;)
OH AND TONY I`VE FOUND YOU A ZIMMER LOL X X :thumbsup:
BBBBBBYYYEEEEEEEEEE MISS YOU ALL ALREADY X X X X ;) tag tell ped i`ll get a bottle of jd for the next after party x x
Tall paul give us a smile x :eyebrow:

veee
8th August 2004, 12:59 AM
dearie, dearie!!!!!!:fekked:

wot an ace nite, as usual. :king:

only got a few things 2 say:

shabbs: tell ur dad (aka big daddy blewett) that the beans aren't all they're cracked up 2 be!

jonnykip: hope u managed 2 deal wiv ur nans windows without my help!

bluejammer: i blame you! (u must refrain from dressin up as a pidgeon and sittin on peoples roofs at daft o'clock on monday mornins)

dannster: aka shabba's mum! lookin superb in me pinkest girliest pj bottoms! thoroughly enjoyed the badger poking roleplay in the kitchen.

pacman: be indefensible!!! ur guild needs u!!!!

all of the above, special thanx for encouraging my madness, i luv extra entertainment, me!:thumbsup:

everyone else thanx for bein u, and putting up with me week after week!!:heart:
(some of u, day after day. how do u cope?)

luv u all!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

fast regi
8th August 2004, 06:18 AM
gutted i missed it sounds like was a blinder hopefully get to next one :)

elvisontour
8th August 2004, 08:26 PM
Me Jelous WHATEVER :king: The Elvo Is Deffo going on tour next month With his swimming gear on cant wait to see ya cozzzy And ya GOGGLEESS I hope i get a JD AN COKE Outa that bottle Had a Good laugh Hope were still mates Love Ya Loads :thumbsup:

tag
15th August 2004, 06:15 PM
Hi everyone,
what a top night yet again,best old skool night ther is,big shout to Mart,mick shaz,ruth,Shanine(jacuzzi junkie?),Elvis,Tony(did i see you on South Road,Waterloo the other night?),SJ,HUx,Dannster,everyone else,Tall Paul :thumbsup: ,Man with Hazydayz shaved in head,Joe,ste,Col (s/f),Ange,little col,paul,paul garston,pedro,paul a ,my lad callum

all the best see you on 28th,
can i bring some sand?

tag

Dreamgirl
19th August 2004, 11:43 AM
Hi all,

Bit late with my post as ive been on my hols.... Thought 808 state were amazing, it was good to see the dance floor bouncing to some not so well known classics... I blame them for the sore feet I had the next day ;) Thanks to everyone who came along. Grover and Mart - thanks for letting me geg in on the end upstairs, really enjoyed it... classic last tune mart with OMD... and yeah grover is a show off with 2 copies of energy flash - was absolute class to watch though ;)

Ste Parry went through the a-z of dance classics upstairs with some mixing that was out of this world - was certainly hot up there but you couldnt help but dance.

Blue Jammer - what was that post about Young MC - know how - I laughed when 808 state played it... also top shout for sorting the tune out for me :)

Looking forward to the next hazy .... especially the furry coconuts ;)

(PS shooms no problem with the cd - I will sort you out next time)

Lozzie
19th August 2004, 04:37 PM
Buzzed off it!!! Vertigo and mr 808 were top banana.
Missed most of what went on at mine, don't know where the fook I was. Sory for sayin that loads of peeps could stay and then actually havin nowhere for them to stay, not actually hostess with the mostess really!
all I remember is crosswords, ste asleep in me bed loads, crosswords, foul smells, crosswords and "Figure skiing" penguins! Oh they can also "Goes up in back style!!"
Thanx to all who returned back to chez Laurinski and Vill (Veee). It was entertaining and not too messy (thanx!)
See u all next time. love the lozza! :mad: