PDA

View Full Version : This is a pretty extreme picture, do not look if you are easliy distressed

cam
15th July 2004, 01:51 PM
This is a pretty extreme picture, do not look if you are easliy distressed

With all the news on TV lately about the extreme weather conditions affecting the East Coast of the US, the mud slides in the Middle East and South America, along with the dire predictions made by such films as The Day After Tomorrow, we shouldn't forget that England has its share of devastating weather too. I've attached a photo illustrating the damage caused to a friend's home from a storm that passed through Southern England last night. It really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us not to take things for granted.

God bless us all.

cam
15th July 2004, 01:52 PM
oops wrong section

mods do the honours please :)

ty

Northern Star
15th July 2004, 01:54 PM
This is a pretty extreme picture, do not look if you are easliy distressed

With all the news on TV lately about the extreme weather conditions affecting the East Coast of the US, the mud slides in the Middle East and South America, along with the dire predictions made by such films as The Day After Tomorrow, we shouldn't forget that England has its share of devastating weather too. I've attached a photo illustrating the damage caused to a friend's home from a storm that passed through Southern England last night. It really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us not to take things for granted.

God bless us all.

Yeh right....dont u mean thats the chair u fell off after last nites boozey sesh! or were u that pissed u tryed humping it.... ;)

cam
16th July 2004, 06:25 AM
Yeh right....dont u mean thats the chair u fell off after last nites boozey sesh! or were u that pissed u tryed humping it.... ;)

not far wrong hun, dont think I could have humped much on Wed night and last night I couldnt muscle up the energy to crack one off, head hit pillow and I was unconsious !