PDA

View Full Version : HazyDayz June 26th 2004

Pages : [1] 2

flange
27th June 2004, 02:08 PM
I don’t usually participate much in the old club banter :$ (bah humbug)

But…….

What a top night!!!!!!

http://splattdesigns.co.uk/shared/ftp/flange//hazydayz_27_06-04/IMG_0295.jpg

It was unbelievably hot in there but the complimentary personal fans and ice lolly’s helped a bit! (nice touch Mart / Grover :thumbsup: )

2nite was absolutely rockin’ – Vertigo was excellent with the tune of night for me – The Serial Diva Mix of Where Love Lives – cant get this tune out of my head – please play every set Mr. Vertigo.

When Nipper came on he absolutely raised the fekkin roof – Truly awesome display of turntable trix – It got me dancing (on the stage @ 1 point) which is a first since I hung up me dancin’ footwear in about ’92 when me and VA started our legendary stay put sit-o-thongs / mong-o-thongs.

If no one has been to HD yet, get down there!!!

Massive OSA turnout to this and I got a cracking set of piccies – Nearly 200!!!

I’ll attempt to name some names (in no particular order) Please don’t be mad if I miss any peeps of as my memory IS shit!

S-J
You are 1 in a million chic, thanks for sorting all the directions out etc – I truly could not get my self in and out of that car park without u leading the way (clip board in hand, ticking off names. Luv ya to bits.

Maddox
You is 1 funny nutter – always make me chuckle. Shame about the firearms offence with an orange toy water pistol on way back – wtf was all that about.

Retro Andy
Absolutely FPMSL laughing at u last night – there is at least 4 mad as feck photies featuring your good self – and when Nipper fuckin’ ran you over in his Mini Cooper – got be one of the funniest “after club, pointing and laffing” moments ever. Lol – you is a star m8.

Princess Warrior
Love you to bits hun – you are a really special friend – was proud of you last night

Jaxxy
Good to see ya mate - even if In my car on the way back I was talking about you to the peeps in my car – completely forgetting you was a passenger – doh. Sorry m8.

RiskyLady
The love of my life – you always look gorgeous. – Keeps me on the straight and narrow!. Love u. :heart: :heart:

Shabba
Looking /sounding (i love your Peter Kaye like accent) delightful as ever – still can’t get my Swede around the homeopathic stuff!!

Joker
I must say young lady – you looked pished as fart!!!!

Jenwah
You are one mad mad bonkers chic – u always make me smile – sorry for pouring random beverage all down yer cleavage!

Pacman
Soz m8 - never got a chance to talk waffle with u - we'll meet again....

Sweet Sensation
Sweet – your fantastic. You are such a TOP bird – but you know that – as always, you seemed to having a large night – lol.

Tall Paul
Your like a fixture & fitting m8, and what a pleasant chap you are m8 :thumbsup: – always really friendly and always smiling – you can always be easily picked out on the dancefloor also! – Thanks again for the choon ;)

Northern Minx
Awwwwwww – the best news! – as always you were taking over the dance floor – you always make me buzz.

VinylAnimal
Made up for ya. Most clubs I’ve been too since I met U in 91 – you have always been there – usually fekked chatting choons at the side of me – nowt changes! – I class you as my best m8…. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tigger
You was jolly as ever – shame about getting pulled. Thanks again for the hostage 'tinternet space fella ;)

Dannster
“Um Bop, da da, Um bop” “Peas & ham soup please, Peas & ham soup please” in key of Peace & Harmony. You are OSA’s resident “have people crying in tears” with laughter. You are deffo one of a kind! – top bloke

SteH
‘another top peep – don’t forget to sorted the Friday “cup of tea” at my house

Northern Star
Great meeting you hun – you are very nice too!

Shooms
Top bloke – good to see you again and you more then welcome in my car anytime., as long as thee is inconspicuous – lol

Grad
Thanks for tipping your drink all over me m8 – lol

Butty
Good to see ya (when u wasn’t hid behind some narrow lamp post type object)

Rabbit City
Good to see ya again – good news on yer DJ set thing u have lined up.

Woody / Vee
Good to see you both again - happy as larry!

K-T
Rooted to the same podium position all night – looking lovely as usual

Ben Fisher
Lol – stuck to the bandit…

PlebHead
Good to meet ya mate

BlueJammer - you seemed to be having a top nite

Cano – I think I spoke to you

Danny / Biggie / Spreiwell (err I think that’s yer name)
Good to see u all again peeps

Mart / Grover – What can I say! – it just gets better and better. (no words can really describe how good your night is (to peeps who haven’t been) “IT’S THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD”

Right my head is battered now after this type-o-thon

I know I have waffled on a bit - I will have missed peeps above – but my mem is shit

Basically – every person who off OSA who comes to these are all “safe ‘as house’s” – fantastic bunch of people. I have made many friends over the last few years.

That’s it! – My longest post EVER – I’m spent.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

http://splattdesigns.co.uk/shared/ftp/flange//hazydayz_27_06-04/IMG_0296.jpg

RiskyLady
27th June 2004, 05:52 PM
dont really have to say much as my other half has said it all!

Just one thing, what a night, the best ever, And what a DJ ( nipper ) phones: my jaw was wide open watching him scatchin he is the main man phones: :thumbsup:
Thanx to everyone who was there of osa you made my night too as usual :thumbsup: Was also nice to meet new peeps of osa :wave:

I did'nt want to look at my watch all night just did'nt want the night to end :(

Thanx to mart and grover for creating the best club since back in the good old days ;)

Debsdoesdallas
27th June 2004, 05:53 PM
sounds like I missed another goodun! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Glad you all had fun... although there a few things in Flanges message that's I be interested in havin explained!!! :confused: :confused:

Quey
27th June 2004, 06:03 PM
Nice one Nipper! :thumbsup:

Glad you raised the roof bud...Had no doubt ;)

Cant beleive I missed it again though. Spesh on my birthday weekend :( . Im not missing out on this one again though. :eyebrow:

CANO ...
27th June 2004, 06:22 PM
my first hazy days !

im amazed at what a special night you guys have got going on , tis like stepping off a bus in 1991 :P :P

the atmosphere , the tunes , the people , superb :heart: :heart:

and the man like NIPPER -- wow wow wow -- how good was his scratching -- fookin ell like :o :D :P ;) :cool:

also vertigo (for playing that roy silva tune not were on the move the other one :heart: wot a tune (id please someone ) also mart and grover who i didnt meet :king: (next time)

other tunes like that rmx of Where Love Lives :P , potrait of a master piece :P , appolina :P ,

ill be defo at the next one (just try and stop me :P )

bigs ups to s-j and jen for the organisation and to lee and katie for the liftage - nuff respect :heart:

nice to meet a few more peeps off here , sorry if i forget anyone , but met so many :fekked:

anyways here goes -

the lady with the black lacy top,blue jeans wi big belt cannot remember your name sorry :$ you seemed really nice :D , sweets , minxy , shabba , jaxxy , woody , veee , ste j , dannster , butty , jenny , shoomster , grad , walshy , blue jammer , flange , risky lady , ben fisher , tall paul , tigger , andy ,sprewell , danny , northen star , maddox , pleb head , tigger , pac man , armando and dee dee .......... !!

a few i didnt meet , maybe next time :D

oh yeah lee and katie , dont forget to check the boot of ya car :rofl: :rofl: lol lol ............

reet im off to try and do what nipper were doin ;)

see yas at the next one :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

walshy
27th June 2004, 08:23 PM
Oh my God!!!! My first visit to Hazy and deffo no the last :D
Tunes were spot on and Nipper just blew my mind, his hands were just a blur, awsome guy :king:
Big thanks to everyone who made my first night out a special one, I met so many of you and you're all great and so freindly.
Was like going back in time, great vibes as soon as I walked in :D
Big :wave: to you all.
Spesh thanks to SJ :heart: who sorted it all out for me, babes luv ya loads :heart: Maddox for showing me round and getting me home, nice one matey :thumbsup:
Minxy, sooo good to meet you at long last. Top Chick :heart:
Tall Paul for the ride back to Dansters in your flying car :thumbsup:
Pacman and Vee with the mangle for mangling Mrs mangle (with a bit of help from Tigger) PMSL :fekked:
I could go on forever LOL
All in all a top night out which I didn't want to end. Made special by all of you lot, one of the nicest bunch of peeps I have ever met :heart:

blue jammer
27th June 2004, 09:01 PM
Hey hey hey!!!

Wow, so many peeps there from OSA! A great turnout, Mart & Grover & co must be prowd also butty must be prowd for having such a top board who are all dead friendly :king:

Thanks & Hello's

Sully for the lift down, and Danny C for the top natter we had about the old days, clubs and 808 state and 'decent' music too, that was great :king:

S-J for being so fecking wonderful, you're a star you really are, and always looks after everyone :heart:

Sweet Sensation for being your utterly gorgeous self, and my cheeky fella dropping partner :eyebrow: them little fellas were nice, and I really enjoyed our chats :) :heart:

Jenwah for being a mentalist and making me laugh, you've got so many expressions hehe you're ace, and great fun to waffle to hehe (and you've a lovely bum which I had to spank - sorry butty :$ ) :) :heart:

Shabba - great to meet you (having spotted you at Not Forgotten, felt bad I didn't say hello!) you're lovely and it was great to chat to you, you're very open and easy to talk to :) :heart:

butty, great to meet you at last, you are so skinny it's untrue, you need a feed of pies to beef you up I reckon ;) and how you could sleep through SteJ's DJing I don't know, but top narna fella :king:

Cano, nice to meet you at last, everything was whizzing by so fast that night, it was kinda mad, but always good to put a face to the name :)

Sprewell, good to meet you too, and to learn you're local, I thought you lived miles away for some reason hehe!

Danny, ace to chat to you, your open mindedness about ALL music is fan-fooking-tastic, much respect for that, and you're a really nice guy, dead easy to talk to, thanks for the CD's will give them a listen tonight :thumbsup:

Maddox - "Taking you higher and higher" - this fitted so well, and it was ace when you were singing Shades Of Rhythm - Sound Of Eden, before the words actually came in, that reminded me of the start of them, so when I started singing it, I didn't look like a tool for getting it wrong :king:

K-T & Rabbitcity, it was cool to meet you two, sorry I didn't say much, I was getting a little pickled by then, but gotta say K-T is gorgeous, like all the women off OSA, "there just aren't ANY mingers are there?" hehe :)

Shooms, good to see you again, you were taking command on that stage, and when D-shake came on, woah that was grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat wasn't it :)

walshy - great to meet you fella, shame we didn't have more of a natter, but so glad you were enjoying it, it's fookin ace there isn't it :)

Plebhead, good to see you down there again ;) again shame we didn't have more of a natter, it's hard to catch up with everyone - t-shirt looked ace though mate :D

Grad, you told me in the club who you were and I think I looked vacant LOL I'd not even taken owt then, but was in a world of me own hehe!! but back at Dannsters, it was fantastic to talk to you, you're a really nice guy and really easy to chat to, enjoyed our chats :) :king:

Jaxxy, nice to meet you, hehe that was kinda weird, as it was one of them moments where we're both thinking "ahhh is that...?" hehe good to see you out :)

Huge thanks to Dannster for the lift back, and again to you and SteJ for the hospitality, and ace times back at yours hehe, that bucket and hammer was mental :rofl: cheeky c-vit remixes went down well, but I over did it and threw up later today, so I've not gone in work tonight as still feeling a bit eughhh :S lol, you and Ste are really top and great laugh, thanks for sorting us out ;) ;)

flange & RiskyLady, top to see you out again, again sorry we didn't chat much, looking forward to seeing the piccies hehe :king:

Retro "stunt man" Andy, hehe, top bloke, that petrol station nightmare was funny as feck, can't believe at first you seemed proud that nipper had run you over!! (he actually slipped on some diesel as nipper was pulling into the pump, and his leg - ankle area was runover :o ) thankfully not much damage done, although I bet it'll be sore for a while, again great to chat to you back at Dannsters.

Sully, top narna for coming back to Dannsters, your bro Ted was well wasted, heh "I'll have half a bottle of bud please" PMSL :rofl: funny as feck.

Good to meet Armando Needlefluff (great name btw) and Dee Dee, again I'm guilty of not chatting much to yous, will make an effort next time! :)

Tall Paul, I got to say hello this time, what a top bloke you are, always smiling and you were going for it all the time in there, ace :king:

So many more to mention, it was great to see woody, veeee and lozzie, hehe woody, you always look dead cheeky like you've been upto sommat, top bloke :king:

northern minx, hey at last we met!! you looked ace and the cheerleader thing was cool hehe, sorry we didn't chat much, again I'll make an effort next time you're out :)

Northern Star, you looked lovely, and were taking control of that stage nicely! top narna, and thanks to you and your bro for sorting things ;) :D

Ben Fisher, good to meet you, king of the jackpot hehe, thanks again for sorting things out :king:

Dreamgirl, sorry I missed half your set, didn't know were on earlier than expected, enjoy the bit I did catch though, I forgot to ask you for that CD :axe: lol I'm hopeless xx :) :heart:

Mart/Grover and co, great place has to be said, and thanks for making it all happen, will be there next month for 808 State, can't wait for that!!

I thought Vertigo's set was too piano-ey, too soon, so tried to escape upstairs but they were bashing out piano too lol (was that pluto? I forget, but you kept saying "you don't like piano do ya and winking hehehe" top bloke)

Nipper was ace, although scratching was a bit too much at times, when you really wanted to hear the tunes! (sorry :$ ) but you were very good at it :king: where did you vanish too, you were at Dannsters one minute playing on the gamecube and then gone lol

Got a feeling I've missed a few out there :S memory is poo sometimes lol

Edit: ^^ yep. lol :axe:

Joker, deary me, in all the confusion, I'd forgot you, oops :$
Can't believe you forgot billy, he'll have been crying all night :'( - next time, don't forget him! you looked really wasted hehe, much sleep was needed methinks! :)

Come on the end of July, I can't wait :king: :) :heart:

dj_jam
27th June 2004, 09:04 PM
so, who here is on that pic??

PlebHead
27th June 2004, 09:48 PM
wow, what a top night.....again.
nipper was just as good as i remember (thou i thought he let his set down with dee lite) that man can mix it up :thumbsup:

aint gonna try and name names as ive had no sleep and just got back home after a 13 hour shift at work and my heads well and truely mashed :fekked:

all im gonna say is glad i've met you lot on ere, ya all tip top people the lot of ya's

see ya all at the next 1, 808 state :thumbsup:

bigtruck
27th June 2004, 10:21 PM
still cant believe how good it is at HDs !!!!!!!!!

nice to meet all the ppl off here (too many ppl to mention n im sh1t with names so dont be offended if i dont remember names) deffo gonna be here every month

:thumbsup: to the man like nipper, the words "takin the piss" springs to mind when i seen him scratchin with his back to the decks.... roll on the next HDs !!!!!!!

The Joker
28th June 2004, 12:56 AM
Another top top top nite, big up 2 mart, grover & the gang, espesh 4 gettin princesswarrior her much needed guiness, the fans & all the rest u do 4 us :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm not much of a tune head but was a little disappointed in vertigo's set, thought he'd have raised the stakes espesh with nipper followin him, but he played his usual (soz 2 vertigo fans) set, mayb I had me expectations set 2 high but he did play 1 of me all time fave tune, was gutted cos I was at the bar tryin 2 get served at the time but still rocked 2 it all the same!! Nipper was as expected awesum, even got me on the stage dancin away, cheers m8, hope this summer ain't gonna b a once in the pan summer!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: have 2 say ur return is & will b in anytime in the future welcomed anytime by both old & new, if I ever get gud enouff & u've got the time, wudn't mind the odd tip or a 1000 soz but if am a cheeky bird & if u don't ask u don't get ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Rite here goes the thanks/hellos/soz's/u weren't there:'(

S-J - without u us gettin there wudn't happen, me nite's wudn't b the same if u weren't out, love u with all me heart & soul from the depth of the earth 2 the sun & back a zillion trillion times over!!

p/w - so so glad u came up on the fri, we spent sum quality time 2gether & then had a ball, can't wait 2 come down 2 urs hun :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D :D

ste j - thanks so much 4 makin ur bedroom out of bounds so I cud get me head down when we got back :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

shabbs - as ever the nite wudn't b complete without u!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

jaxxy - as ever top m8y, soz had 2 leave so early but other commitments ;)

maddox - when we get the tune sorted we'll get it recorded, that's if ur still up it ;)

pacman - thanks 4 the wisely words the next day & 4 the use of ur knee when I needed it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

minxy - all's well that ends well, ur a top bird :heart: :thumbsup:

JFTB - be told me daughter :P :P :P :P

dannster - 4 the liftage back much much appreciated :king: :king: :king: soz wasn't much of a party animal after but needed me sleep

sweet - love u dead dead bad ur top don't ever 4get that :heart: :heart: :heart:

k-t - the bunny outfits :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: still owe u chick will sort next time 4got this time :$ :$ :$ thanks 4 bein u :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rabbitcity - cheers 4 drivin m8y :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

shooooommmsssssss - as ever gr8 2 see u m8y :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

walshy - top 2 meet ya, gud 2 see u survived the girlee car journey over ;) ;)

sprewell - gud 2 see u out again m8 :D :D

Lozzie - short but sweet the next day, soz had 2 rush off hun :( :(

ben - mr fruit machine man gud 2 see u playin out tho :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

flange - yep was pished but then had 2 b a gud girl this w/e ;) ;) ;)

riskylady/mrs flange - u always make me buzz, the next girlee w/e u gotta come :D :D :D

northernstar - top top chick, soz doolz wasn't able 2 make it up next time tho eh :D :D :D :D

BJ - billy lost the plot at me, luckily wasn't home long enouff 4 it 2 sink but it has now, he's still sulkin! :S :S :S

danny - as ever top 2 see u m8y!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

reg (soz that name's stickin) - the faces, FPMSLOLOLOLO ;) ;) ;)

lou-lou - good 2 see ya chick

Plebhead - total star on drivin a few of us mad heads, u buzzed all nite again me thinks ;) ;)

woody/veeeee - gud 2 see u out

butty - the surprise package, next mth HD or maximes, know where I'm gonna b :o :o :o :P :P :P

katoosh - hun the 7 days were worth it ;) ;) ;)

biggster - top 2 see u out again :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cano - don't think I said ello, 4give an ole joker & blonde 2 boot :S

sunshine - as much as I h8 2 admit this but did we meet, got a memory from that but it's a bit hazy :confused: :confused: didn't get ur txt till the next day either soz chick :( :( :( :( :(

fastregi - top 2 meet u m8y, 1 less of the KOC crowd I wanna meet :heart:

DJ Dreamgirl - waffled shite 2 u am sure :$ :$

grad - cheers 4 bein a driver this mth top 2 see u out :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

VA - usual state I see :P :P :P , hope all works out 4 u & minxy, tis top u've got 2gether :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tigger - gud 2 see u got ur arse out :P :P :P :P , u have 2 learn 2 manage ur time better :P :P :P

sutton/baker - mad as ever expect no less :P :P :P :P where was kris???

sully - top 2 meet u & ur krew!!

tall paul - smilin as ever! :D :D :D :D

armando & deedee - soz didn't get chance 2 speak 2 u much but was top 2 see u playin out again :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

missin list

pauly p - next mth?? get urself out u won't regret it!!

vicki/italian stylee - where u???

helen - u were missed hun!! top 2 chat 2 u on sun on ur return!!!

doolz - get ur arse up next mth

jonnykip - the nite's not the same without ya :(

rite me heads in the bin so off 2 bed if I've missed any1 off really really sorry!

S-J
28th June 2004, 06:38 AM
:wave:

OMG... Mart, Grover & Shaz!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Its just getting better and better every single time!! :heart: :heart: So thank you for bringing this night to our OSA crew!! :heart: :heart:

To all of you that came... THANK YOU!! what a special night it was!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I had once again a Extra Special night out... which is what I know that Im going to get from every single visit across the M62!

You guy's have found that "X Factor" that other club nights can only wish for in the wildest dreams! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Fcukin Bob on! Please keep it up!!! :heart: :heart:

For those who came to play!! Love the whole fcukin lot of ya!! :D

Roll on next month already!!! LoL S-J xx :heart: :heart:

JohnnyPink
28th June 2004, 07:53 AM
Sounds like i missed a blast of a night. :'(

Hope every1 enjoyed it though. :thumbsup:

lou-lou
28th June 2004, 08:56 AM
the lady with the black lacy top,blue jeans wi big belt cannot remember your name sorry :$ you seemed really nice :D ,

That was meeeee!

thank u! nice to meet u too, even thou dint chat much, was just too hot to think, but managed to dance thou. was heaven at that back door! :heart:

I had a top nite. was ace in there (as usual) :thumbsup:

Nice ta see every1!sorry but i cant be bothered listin all tha names coz there was bout 70 peeps out or summut!

Thankyou for all bein so nice ta my bfriend ant- he had a really top nite, thought it was tha best old skool club he'd bin ta!!!!!! so what can ya say ta that!!!

AND: AS EVERY1 HAS ALREADY SAID.............................
..........................................*SARAHJA YNE*.........................................
U R A STAR CHUCK!!!!! :heart:

thankyou every1 for a top nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lou lou

Bubbles
28th June 2004, 09:04 AM
OMG

That is the best hazy i have ever bin too shame that i wont be able to go to a few for a while :'( :'(

okay here goes sorry if i forget ant one but wasnt that straight headed on the night so cant remember who i met and who i didnt.

Was very shocked walkin in to dannsters b4 we went and couldnt get over how many people were in that house :o :o :o By far the most i have ever seen.

Sorry i didnt make it back to the mashiender but had to get up eary for a chrisening even tho Lozzie did keep me up toill 6.00am when she were sat on my door step when i got back :naughty: :naughty: j/k hunny i didnt mind at all :heart:

Rabbitcity Awww i love u soooo much and sorry you had to drive i know u didnt enjoy it one bit Well you looked like you didnt :(

Cano You are a lurvly lurvly person Glad u enjoyed ur night how could anyone not :thumbsup:

S-J You are really special Hope you got too ur christening ok :fekked: :fekked: and hope helen had a wonderfull holiday :heart: :heart: Oh and thanks for the fluffy sparkley balls i love em

JFTB You are a nutter i thought it was strange u knowing about ur suprize :confused: but i love u for it sorry i didnt make it back to chill with you :heart:

Flange And Risky lady Always a pleasure to see flange with his camera and ange boppin away :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :heart: :heart:

Mr jammer man was a pleasure to meet you at last and u r georgouse too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My little minx U looked bloody georgouse in ur outfit need you to make me a pair ov those jeans :thumbsup: :heart: :heart:

Sully I cant remember if i met you or not if i did im sorry but i cant remembr which one you was :confused: :confused:

Shabber dabber doo Lurv havin u around you are one in a million hope you liked ur prezzies ;)

Pleb head Top name even tho you did laugh when you was tellin me :P nice too meet you finally

Joker jen Is always nice to see you dont worry about the money give it us when i see ya next :thumbsup:

Jaxxy Was good to see you playing out at last i was begin to forget what you looked like lol :D

Butty Glad you made it i did keep shhhhh but then again i thought see knew :$ :$

Northan star You are a beautifull girl was nice too meet you :thumbsup: :heart:

Woody Didnt really speak too you much or see you for that matter but hello anyway glad to see you wasnt sick :thumbsup:

Veee My georgeouse veee love the dancin and singin you was doing too me love u :heart: :heart:

Tall paul Glad to see you smilein as normall just buzz ov you all the time :king: :heart:

Katoosh Loved ur wig but were was ur dress ? :confused: :confused: nice too see you again

Walshy nice too meet you chick :heart: :heart: :thumbsup:

Danny and biggster Nice too see u both again :thumbsup: :mad:

Retch Good seeing u glad to hear u were drinkin only beer

Grad I remeber speakin too you a few times but i dont really no what about :confused: :confused:

VA Didnt even know you were there till 15 mins later when u popped up off the couch :|

Sweet sensation Loved ur t-shirt was very good always nice too see you :heart: :heart:

Maddox Thanks for my shout out :heart:

P/W Aww cant belive you lasted all night was nice to see you again has bin too long

Pacman Helloooo didnt think i spoke to you but hello anyway :heart: :thumbsup:

Tigger Where was my fan :'( :'( glad too see you again

Dannster remenber u with somethin on ur head but cant remember what :confused:

Ste J awwww not seen you for ages :heart: :heart: sorry about ur jacket :(

Lou Lou Hope u liked ur jellie even tho i know u didnt :P :P

Sutton Nice to see you
again :thumbsup: :heart: :heart:

Well thats it i think dont think i missed anyone if i did im sorry :( :( but there was far too many people there :wave: :wave: :wave:

Northern Star
28th June 2004, 09:48 AM
Well well...another good nite was had by all....but a little piece o my jigsaw was missing....Mr Doolz..... :heart:

Was great to meet sum o the peeps i hadnt met b4...let me see if i can recall the names..lol... ;)

Risky Lady......awww ur so sweet huns......and beautiful too..... :heart:

Princess warrior.......likewise & smiling all the time..... :heart:

lollypop lady......truly a star..... :heart:

kt....u looked fab....such a pretty lass...... :heart:

Butty....was great to see ya fella...... :wave:

cano.....good to see you too hun..... :wave:

Fast reggi.....u were rockin.... :wave:

big truck......superstar..... :thumbsup:

Walshy.....good on ya fer joinin me on the stage falla..... :thumbsup:

katoosh.....awww hope to see more of you........ :heart:

Mr plebhead....ur tee was truly super fella.....will keep chattin..... :thumbsup:

DeeDee and Armando......Awww will c you both again soon..... :heart:

Shabba...good to meet u at last....and wot a stunner u r too.... :heart:

Retro.....you are a super babe....,.aww.....good 2 finally meet u..... :heart:

Ste Huxley...nearly missed ya...but was good to finally meet u huns.... :thumbsup:

if i have 4got any1...appologies....i think i did well rememberin this lot...lol....but b sure i will get there in the end....... ;)

and to all the usual suspects i met b4........ :wave: :heart: :wave: :heart: :wave:

Minxy.....love u sooo much huns...thanks for ur hospitality babes....ur truly special..... :heart:

Sweet......ur gorgeous......lookin forward to gettin to know u better..... :heart:

joker Jen...as always...makes u feel so welcome...wot a babe u are....... :heart:

Sj.......doesnt she always look so fantastic......awww... :heart:

Dreamgirl.....ur truly the master of the decks for me and am defo looking forward to gettin to know u better also.... :heart:

Jenny......again thanks for making me feel sooo welcome......was really chuffed ur butty surprised u.......u are an angel.... :heart:

Blue Jams...lookin hot to trot in his spectacles......spex rule..lol....ur a babes..and ur very welcome by the way..... :wave: :wave: :heart:

Shooms....thanx for ur kind words at the end of the night....love ya fella.... :heart:

Grad....again tis always a pleasure......had a good little boogie wi u and paul at the end there.... :heart:

Oh tall 1......you didnt stop smiling all nite... :D ....ur great fella..... :heart: cheers for the hugs.....Awww..... :thumbsup:

Va...wot a tip top geezer u r......u kept me entertained all nite....i was in giggles......c ya again soon.... :heart:

Grover......Awww how spesh are you fella.......super man....lol...and ur lovely lass Shaz..thank her for bein so kind....... :heart:

mart....again.....wot can i say...didnt get to chat much but yer a good un none the less...... :wave:

Danster.....aww ur a star and u didnt half suit the afro..lol........ :wave:

Flange.....was busy wi the camera all nite...lol....top chickaroo..... :wave:

Mike...we were dancin away on the stage a fair bit..lol.....again ta fer allowing me to cash in on sum huuggie bears.... :thumbsup: :heart:

Dancin test tube.....once again...good t c u...will b joinin ya in soulseek b4 long fella..... :thumbsup:

ooo let me think if i av 4got ne1....i will av and appologise if it is u....my head is not in the correct place today.....no my mind is blank....lol..

so heres a big cheer fer all u peeps....fer bein just so super sonic....u are a way of life 1 that i have been searchin 4 since 1992...lol...... :heart: :wave:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sully
28th June 2004, 09:55 AM
right, were do i start...... a gem of a night and a superb weekend that only ended for me at 930 Monday mornin......

the athmosphere in the venue was fantastic - Mart and Grover have got the magic formula there. no moody boys, no attitudes and a club that reminds me of The SoundGarden in Manchester 1989 - 1990. loved every minute of it and will defo be back soon.

so onto the shouts......

S-J - you know the score mate, thanks for the lift(s) and for introducin me to everybody from OSA. Had an ace after club session back at Dannsters and you and Helen made me piss all night..... You are a star.

Helen - crazy lady who's got a wicked sense of humour, keep hearing you say "i'm not bein funny but i'm no use to anybody in this state, and now i'm singin chufty songs"..... classic.

Dannster - thanks for havin me back at your place matey and good to meet you at long last. you kept with the crazy pace right til the end and was still carryin on when i left this morn....... we'll get it 'Spot On' again next time mate. had a proper mellow session on the 'rustic sun lounge pavillion'......and your cheeky vimto is defo the future.

Ste Huxley - good to see you again mate, you were tellin some crazy tales at one point of the night at dans and i've still not got me head round em....

Blue Jammer - cheers for the grey matter tune, scratchin tips and our 'enhanced state' detailed chat about promotions..... shame you had to get off from dans so early.....

Danny C - the one and only chicken dancin companion, we'll do that again 1 night soon mate - leave the car at home....!!

Ted and Coorsie - cheers for comin guys, and cheers Ted for askin Danny for half a bottle of Bud when you were sledgin at dans... tickled me....

Joker - good to meet you at last.

Northern Minx - always look like your havin a fantastic time and that generates a mini vibe around you.......

Katoosh - Good to see you again mate.

Shabba - Same again, good to see you.

Sweet Sensation - great to see you again as well.

MC Maddox - cheers for showin us round the club matey and the extraordinary upstairs room......

Rabbit City and K-T - glad to meet you both at last.

The Shoomster - finally got to meet the larger than life 'Tune ID' Mogul, top guy and see you again soon mate.

Walshy - nice to meet you mate.

Sprewell - and you mate, had a good chat about tunes and you know your stuff.

Lozzie - good to meet you......

Ben Fisher - Thanks for helpin us out back at Dannsters mate and good to see you again, see you at good times soon.....

Danny - ace guy with a crackin taste in tunes, cheers for the cd's as well mate, be playin em this week.

Woody - good to meet you mate.......

Cano - good to meet you mate.......

Butty - you could hear ste hux's tunes from the end of the street but you were lay on the bed next to the decks spark out...... also funny what we agreed about the ashton situation.... madness.....

Jen Bloc - top girl to chat to and managed to carry on the chat with me when i totally lost the plot mid conversation....... :$

Grad - good to see you again mate......

RetroAndy - top top guy and a real knowledge of tunes.... fcukin ace story with the nipper 'run down' incident........

Tall Paul - genuinely nice guy who i got on sweet with, good to meet you pal.

Mart and Grover - cheers for an ace night lads, you really have got a fantastic following for an equally fantastic night - not felt like that in a club since the early days 88-91...... sorry i didn't catch you before i left, wasn't sure where you were but we'll speak soon.

DJ Dreamgirl - my first taste of the much talked about Dreamgirl, didn't know what to expect after hearing so many rave reviews but i was far from disappointed - ace selection of tunes and quality mixin, just my type of music.....

Sorry if i've forgot anyone but it quite a full on session meeting most folk for the 1st time - had a top time back at dannsters and thanks to everyone there for just being themselves and makin me feel welcome..... Big thanks again to the 'straight through crew' - S-J, Helen, Dannster, Butty plus partly Ste Hux, Grad, Ted and Ben Fisher.....

See you all again real soon.

Sully.

doolz
28th June 2004, 10:28 AM
gutted i missed this gutted i missed me babe northern star (looked lovely in teh pics babes)

wont miss teh next un ive heard whos playing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JohnnyPink
28th June 2004, 10:32 AM
jonnykip - the nite's not the same without ya :(

Cheers hun. :heart: Will try an get out again soon. :thumbsup:

The Joker
28th June 2004, 11:32 AM
Edit: ^^ yep. lol :axe:

Joker, deary me, in all the confusion, I'd forgot you, oops :$
Can't believe you forgot billy, he'll have been crying all night :'( - next time, don't forget him! you looked really wasted hehe, much sleep was needed methinks! :)
no worries, had 2 go in & edit me own reply cos I realised who I'd missed off :S :S :S :S

Billy's spat his dummy out at me all the way 2 oz, it's been found & is on it's way back but won't land until the day b4 the next HD :S :S :S :S :S

was indeed a pished & sleep is wot I did, well till I had 2 go pick me bro up from the airport, then do me family thing managed 2 sneak away reasonably early but didn't get 2 sleep till 1am after I got home, so am more than a little bit tired 2day :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Mister_DJ
28th June 2004, 11:32 AM
Hello...:wave:

What a night!!

THANK-YOU SOOOO MUCH TO ALL THE OSA CREW!!!!!

Absolutely huge turnout - you lot make the night very special and I love glancing to the right when I'm on stage as I totally buzz of u lot all night.

Totally made up with my 'surprise' too, thank-you so much...:heart: Jen get the fecker recorded asap....:thumbsup: ;) phones:

I won't do a full list this month as I'm bound to miss people off and there were so many of you!!!! (Shabba - I'm sorry I missed you off the mia list last time...:$ . Was fab to see u and Jazzy out again :thumbsup:). Thank-you to everyone for coming. Great to see some new faces too - Sully - top man, we'll deffo catch up asap!!!! and the man like Butty....;) :cool: , plus a special hello to Princess Warrior....:wave: Congratulations hun - hope you liked the Guiness etc. and best of luck with everything...:heart:

Nipper - what can I say.????!!!!!! Thank-you sooo much. I told u outside I meant what I said - u were one of my faves from back then and you really did set the place on fire on Sat... I'll be in touch soon and we'll see u again on our birthday...;) :cool:

Cheers to Dreamgirl and Tag for holding the fort upstairs superbly as always and apologies to anyone expecting the cokey crew as they were called away last minute - someone did ask actually, but I can't remember who it was...:$

Apologies also to the guy who asked for C Concept - I found out when I got home that I did have it with me...:$ andI got a bit carried away piano wise upstairs, can't think why tho...:fekked: ...;) , but I'll deffo play it next month, along with Chrissy Ward (eh Minxy..:thumbsup: ;) ).

I want to say a big, large, massive shout to the OSA's who helped out on the night - MC Maddox, Minxy, Retro, Elvis and of course my partners in crime - Grover, Lollylady & Shaz...:heart: )

And finally to the fabulous S-J for all the mega organising, all her help full stop every month and the kind emails u sent thru what has been, personally, a difficult month for me. Thankyou babe - you are very, very special.

Lastly, someone on the way out asked how we got the atmosphere so spot on and I replied that its no way down to us. We just provide the music, the decor and just try and keep the door price as low as we can. The bouncers also do a sterling and mega professional job of keeping the d**kheads out - no fuss, just NO tolerance of idiots - but its really all down to you fab people and the n.o.b regulars at HD that make our night so damn special. This is exactly what we wanted HD to be - everyone sharing a love of a good time, a decent night out, a love of great music, great DJ's, and even greater - the company of each other....:heart: .:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am sooooo excited about next month - The guys responsible for switching me onto dance music back then - the 808 State DJ's (aka The Spinmasters aka Darren & Andy) are coming out to play....WOOOHOOO!!!! See you all there!!!!

:wave:

Mart
:rolleyes:

fast regi
28th June 2004, 11:36 AM
its 12 30 mon morn ive just got back n im knackered lol massive shout goin to richie n shaz for putting me up for the weekend 2 top people, spent all day sun drinkin n smoking lol top top weekend.

was a blast meetin the peeps i did mike, jen, northen , shooms ect its all still a bit blurry i will prob rem more tomorrow lol a massive shout out goin to mart n mick ect for putting on another top top night.

that was my 2nd hazy and it was just as good as the first one, i can honestly see me goin every month awesome night. i rekon its the peeps that go to it that makes it special massive shout out to all of you was nice finaly puttin faces to the people :)

regi

grover
28th June 2004, 11:39 AM
massive shout to all the osa peeps that turned up.....was great to meet some new faces...butty,walshy,sully etc .....special thanks to sj for sorting things and ben fisher :thumbsup: ........blue jammer....i think it was dj tag who you spoke to upstairs...i was on later on when you came up(i was playing humanoid - slam at the time(pluto) ) .....i missed his set but have heared lots of good reviews from people..........the bits i did catch upstairs were 2 quality sets from dreamgirl :cool: ......i remember calling tall paul - not so tall paul when i seen him standing next to vertigo(vertigo just edges it by an inch :D ) and hats off to these 2 loonies in the pic who had me in stitches all night ;) (djmjax and northern stars bro :thumbsup: )

Danny
28th June 2004, 11:55 AM
and apologies to anyone expecting the cokey crew as they were called away last minute - someone did ask actually, but I can't remember who it was...:$

t'was me that :) they were both excellent the last time they were @ hazydayz ... cannay wait to see the pair playin again :thumbsup: night was tip top anyways as always so absolutely no worries :D

lizer
28th June 2004, 01:38 PM
First night out in years and enjoyed it loads.
Wast going till about 30 mins before hand:)

Mashed off me face didnt get to meet half of yas,cos was far to bizzy boppin to the sounds.

All i remember is meeting a few of yas,wish i would of spoke to yas a bit more but i just felt like bopping:)

Shooms,shabba,sweets,tall p, feck sake carnt remember no more but there was at least another 10 peeps.ahh retro fella soz about not avin a clue wtf u were doin just kept stickin ya fone in me face goin look leeds and i was proper confused at the time:)

I think i was stood next to one of sweets m8s all night,one with the illuminous jocky top on.

got a bit para near end bout 2.30 onwards lads just in front of us started takin the mick a bit and staring badly in direction of me and me m8,would of said it was me being para but me m8 was onto it as well up to the point were one of em was near nuff standing on me shoes,they were the ones under the large screen smoking skunk all night.

Thats why i made a sharp exit at end wiv me m8 cos they looked like they were outside before us:(

Met the butty fella finally outside as well,nice to finally meet ya bud after many many yrs of known ya on ere,even tho i have no idea what i said to u:D

I know i may of looked a bit moody but its what the tabs do to me,some people smile i gurn:D

If i go again i will hopefully meet more of yas all and actually talk to u,couldnt hear feck all was so loud in there:)

Top peeps, ta for the night.

MONO
28th June 2004, 01:51 PM
Top night again.

Nipper's scratching of Shades of rhythm - sweet sensation,,,, awesome!

Roll on next month :thumbsup:

doolz
28th June 2004, 02:03 PM
First night out in years and enjoyed it loads.
Wast going till about 30 mins before hand:)

Mashed off me face didnt get to meet half of yas,cos was far to bizzy boppin to the sounds.

All i remember is meeting a few of yas,wish i would of spoke to yas a bit more but i just felt like bopping:)

Shooms,shabba,sweets,tall p, feck sake carnt remember no more but there was at least another 10 peeps.ahh retro fella soz about not avin a clue wtf u were doin just kept stickin ya fone in me face goin look leeds and i was proper confused at the time:)

I think i was stood next to one of sweets m8s all night,one with the illuminous jocky top on.

got a bit para near end bout 2.30 onwards lads just in front of us started takin the mick a bit and staring badly in direction of me and me m8,would of said it was me being para but me m8 was onto it as well up to the point were one of em was near nuff standing on me shoes,they were the ones under the large screen smoking skunk all night.

Thats why i made a sharp exit at end wiv me m8 cos they looked like they were outside before us:(

Met the butty fella finally outside as well,nice to finally meet ya bud after many many yrs of known ya on ere,even tho i have no idea what i said to u:D

I know i may of looked a bit moody but its what the tabs do to me,some people smile i gurn:D

If i go again i will hopefully meet more of yas all and actually talk to u,couldnt hear feck all was so loud in there:)

Top peeps, ta for the night.

if ya see trouble mate let mick or mart know asap so they can get it sorted
i heard there was some agro upstairs too :(

no need for shite like that
get the cunts kicked out asap :thumbsup:

MONO
28th June 2004, 02:17 PM
I've been going to Hazydayz since Oct - Haven't missed one since.

As much as I love it, there does seem to be more and more nobheads in there every month.

I can't turn my back on my girl without some nob trying to say something to her. Everytime you go the toilet its the same. :naughty:

As its a happy oldskool rave night, people tend to let this carry on pass, however, I feel its only a matter of time before it comes to a head and some one gets their ear bit off :( :'(
I know a couple of lads who go there with there girls aswell and they all say the same thing.

I wouldn't mind, but there a loads of pretty girls dancing on their own in there??

Top Night though regardless!! :thumbsup:

Northern Star
28th June 2004, 02:19 PM
Aye babes there could quite easily av been a mega kick off upstairs.....sum silly girl thought it was a good idea to throw beer over some poor guy...who jus stood there and took it....then she went fer more and did it again......silly cow.....i dont know who she was and dont care but she got on me tits summat chronic esp when she was dragging her boyf or bro or whoever the hell he was in the way o us peeps dancing......they were doing it on purpose and got right under my nose....my fist was clenched and was ready to take her out and her silly spazmodic male pal too...... :@

but didnt wanna upset the apple cart and fair play to grover and the lads....... :thumbsup: saw the situ and sorted it out..... :heart:

its dicks like that, that ruin other peoples nite... :naughty: ... i clocked his face and hers too.....so will be watchin out fer them next time.......be warned agro heads .....big brother is watchin you...... :ba:

grover
28th June 2004, 02:24 PM
they wont be in again......cctv on the door and the doorman have sorted it :thumbsup:

Danny C
28th June 2004, 03:39 PM
Don't know if this was the same incident Northern, but I was upstairs when at least 5 or 6 six girls and a couple of lads were chucked out, presume it was for the beer throwing nonsense? Got to say the lad looked about 15 and the girls not much older so it wasn't exactly Moss side turning up to take over the door. Agree with you though, wasn't needed. Sounds like the security are on the ball though. (Sofa MCR, take note you spineless t**ts)

Great night though. (Sully I'm still a lightweight mate)

Quick shouts to Blue Jammer/Maddox/SJ/Sweet Sensation/Sullivan/Jay Weardon and friends

Northern Star
28th June 2004, 03:43 PM
Aye danny them r the very same.....he was just a t**t and was takin the piss outta us lot dancin....dont know wot they had to proove...newayz it was sorted and they are no more....good effort by all keepin the peace.. :thumbsup:

Danny C
28th June 2004, 03:55 PM
Agree there Northern and it could easily all go wrong, as I'm sure we've all seen (and experienced!!) before, like I said security seems pretty sorted there though.

MONO
28th June 2004, 04:22 PM
I can't stand people who try to take the piss out of people dancing and enjoying themselves.

I think is because they are jealous because the have not got the bottle to just let themselves go on the dancefloor.

I used to have mates like that years ago, who would say things like 'Look at that gobshite with their top off', or 'on the stage' Shite like that.

I used to tell them that it was them type of people who create the atmosphere and energy and ultimately make the night what it is.

I think there needs to be a sign over the door saying;

If you dont like happy-dancing-clapping-whistling-shouting-hands in the air-top off people',, then FXXK OFF! - OLDSKOOL RAVERS ONLY!

:thumbsup:

blue jammer
28th June 2004, 04:31 PM

Was that around the time Yeke Yeke (Hardfloor mix) was on? as I remember them, well the one with the spliff anyhow, as he kept coming up to me and shoving it in my face and I was like "I don't smoke mate!" and had to tell him about 4 or 5 times :crazy: - I thought it was me, as I was a bit :fekked: but guess not lol, it didn't bother me though, as I was just laughing when I said again "no ta mate!"

woody
28th June 2004, 04:34 PM
:D What a minter! bar far the best HDs i've been too!! thought Vertigo was spot on (although similar to last month- which was awesome IMO) Mart kicked things off early doors, had me dancing from the side well before usual:thumbsup: dancing woody doesnt normally activate till at least 12;)

and then Nipper...

what can i say apart from Sh*t F*cking Hot!!!! Had the place bouncing like never before. smiley sweaty extemely happy people. . Kwality!!!! didnt venture off the stage while he was playing, in case i missed a scratch or summet. lol
Had to been seen to be believed:thumbsup:

a quality end to a quality night. Just keeps on getting better:thumbsup:
didnt see any problems (although i didnt make it upstairs..) some guys hit on jenny as we walked back from the bar, but seen me and presumed she was with me and apologised:) apart from that everyone else was :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Big shout to all the OSA possee and the new faces back at the mashienda palace:king: sorry if i didnt chat much, was fairly wasted;) by my standards anyway lol

and Massive thanks to the man like Tigger for the much needed liftage home (and sig:thumbsup: )

Woody :thumbsup:

sunshine
28th June 2004, 05:59 PM
Had such a great time... absolutely loved it..

Didnt really speak to many people...

Joker-- Didnt think you'd remember..u looked a bit drunk... :S .. next time I'll try and find ye first thing... still...nice meetin ye and thanx for puttin the names down.. :thumbsup:

Elvis -- nice meetin ye.. I'm Jane's mate by the way

Tall Paul -- u didnt stop smilin all night long.. nice meetin ye...and thanx for all the hugs..

spoke to a few more people..but really cant remember any names :(

Top night...cant wait for the next 1.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lollypoplady
28th June 2004, 07:03 PM
WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!! Once again boss,brill,mega,super,cool night...
Met a few more people got a few names,would be great to have
name tags.... ;)
Nice to meet you northern star :D
DID YOU ALL LOVE THE ICE POPS ...... :thumbsup:
SEE YOU ALL SOON X X X
S-J , don`t forget my poem and to add pic of me and shaz on it
was real shuffed when you said you`d do it x x x top chic x x x
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
:groupflip

RetroAndy
28th June 2004, 08:28 PM
Well i have to say hd crew you have the bestest oldskool night i have ever been to ever. Without trying to sound like i am licking arse lol i think you have the right formula. The venue,staff,prices and the music policy. Dont get me wrong other nights can come close at times but nothing like sat did for me anyways.

I wont start mentioning names as even though i remember most of the night i will either A forget someone/people or B fall asleep as it will take me forever. :P

Just a great night and a real advert for how an oldskool club should be. All sets were great but as woody did i neevr left the stage either as i am bowled over by nippers with his mixing scratching and his overall talent. Seen him at gt's and timeless and that was by far the best. I really dig the position of the decks though they make such a difference being nearer to the crowd apart from when ya get smahed old ladies trying to dance with the table they are on lol.

Big thanks to my babe SJ :heart: for all the organising though. I couldn't believe how many people were at dannsters when we got there just after 8.30. The convoy was massive which caused a few probs but we got there in the end ;)

No prbs about the vid mart. It was a bit late to get my hands on one but i knew elvis would come through. And keep me posted if theres owt else ya want doing ;)

Unfortunatley i dont think i am going to be at the next one which is a shame if its owt like saturdays.

Andy

Dreamgirl
28th June 2004, 09:32 PM
Big thanks to everyone who turned up again on Saturday and for making it a superb night. Good to see Grover and Mart on the ones and two's downstairs and upstairs through the night - played some quality music and Nipper and Vrtigo keep the crowd bouncing all night :spin: Also big shout to Tag who played a blinder upstairs - some quality mixing (I didnt want to go on after him ;) ). Things I remember from the night are :

The fans - lovely touch to keep you nice and cool :cool:
Grover playing Blapps Posse and me dancing like a tit :condom:
Northern Minx looking still managing to look like a minx in a curly wig :afro:
Northern Star - Lovely to see you there - Im sure Ill be seeing you at mine some time soon :thumbsup:
Blue Jammer - I promise ill play some more acid for you at the next one phones:
Tall Paul - Lovely to have a sing song on the dance floor - we havent done it for a while :king:

Im sure there were lots of other things and people I have forgotten to mention but total respect to all of you who came and cant wait for 808 state - did I just say 808 state - COME ON !!! :thumbsup:

Mister_DJ
28th June 2004, 09:44 PM
Re: Security.

First off, for HD I just want to say how sorry we are if anyone who comes to the club, be they off here or not, and feels uncomfortable in any way or has been threatened or feels they have to put up with 'idiots' who are intent on causing trouble or 'taking the p**s' etc.

These people will not be and ARE NOT tolerated.

Any night, especially any good night and especially in a big city, will always attract a few d**kheads. The first time these people cause anything remotely disruptive to our policy of happy music, happy people then they will be thrown out - FOR GOOD.

There have been two incidents that I'm aware of. I think in the 10 months we've been going - that's not bad at all, but each incident has been dealt with swiftly and professionally by security. Each time the majority of people in the club knew very little or nothing about it.

The lads who were involved in the first incident on the John Kelly night actually tried to gain entry again last month and were immediately knocked back, no fuss, no bother, and they didn't try and get in again this month. This is all thanks to CCTV and our very good doorstaff.

On Saturday there were a group upstairs who, in my opinion, had had a bit too much to drink. One or two had become very lairy quite early on in the evening. Again, thanks to people who are involved in HD and the doorstaff this group were ejected from the club with minimum fuss before anything more serious happened. Again, thanks to CCTV etc. they will not be returning.

I totally appreciate everyone's comments and again I'm sorry if people feel anything spoilt their evening. I hope by now you all know that we listen to everyone's feedback, good or bad, and try and make each month better than the last because of it.

I do disagree that there are many more knobheads each month and I believe they're still in an extreme minority. I've been clubbing for 15 years and I can safely say every club has its fair share of idiots from time to time, even the best ones. Its only thru the majority having a good time and not taking any notice that these people quickly realise they're onto a big loser....

One thing I will say is please, please, please just don't rise to it. NS - thanks hun for keeping cool. I know they were being t**ts, but we dealt with it. Bluejammer's response is exactly the sort of thing - shrug your shoulders and basically ignore them. Simply tell me, Grover or anyone else that there's a problem and leave it to us to sort it - and believe me, we will...! :thumbsup:

The only way we will ever totally weed out the idiots is to make it a members only venture - even then thats not 100% secure - and, more importantly, thats what HD is NOT about. Its about everyone enjoying themselves no matter what.

Hope this clears it up.

Mart

CANO ...
28th June 2004, 09:49 PM
i personaly didnt see any trouble , maybe cause i were having such a good time :D

but well said mart , i think you will always get one or two idiots :naughty: and it seems you have good organisation there , so keep up the good work mate :king:

Re: Security.

First off, for HD I just want to say how sorry we are if anyone who comes to the club, be they off here or not, and feels uncomfortable in any way or has been threatened or feels they have to put up with 'idiots' who are intent on causing trouble or 'taking the p**s' etc.

These people will not be and ARE NOT tolerated.

Any night, especially any good night and especially in a big city, will always attract a few d**kheads. The first time these people cause anything remotely disruptive to our policy of happy music, happy people then they will be thrown out - FOR GOOD.

There have been two incidents that I'm aware of. I think in the 10 months we've been going - that's not bad at all, but each incident has been dealt with swiftly and professionally by security. Each time the majority of people in the club knew very little or nothing about it. The lads who were involved in the first incident on the John Kelly night actually tried to gain entry again last month and were immediately knocked back, no fuss, no bother, and they didn't try and get in again this month. This is all thanks to CCTV and our very good doorstaff.

On Saturday there were a group upstairs who, in my opinion, had had a bit too much to drink. One or two had become very lairy quite early on in the evening. Again, thanks to people who are involved in HD and the doorstaff this group were ejected from the club with minimum fuss before anything more serious happened. Agian, thanks to CCTV etc. they will not be returning again.

I totally appreciate everyone's comments and again I'm sorry if people feel anthing has spoilt their evening. I hope by now you all know that we listen to everyone's comments and try and make each month better than the last.

I do disagree that there are many knobheads each month and I believe there in an extreme minority. I've been clubbing for 15 years and I can safely say every club has its fair share of idiots, even the best ones. Its only thru the majority having a good time and not taking any notice that these people quickly realise they're onto a big loser....

One thing I will say is please, please, please just don't rise to it. NS - thanks hun for keeping cool. I know they were being t**ts, but we dealt with it. Bluejammer's response is exactly the sort of thing - shrug your shoulders and ignore them. Simply tell me, Grover or anyone else that there's a problem and leave it to us to sort it - and believe me we will...! :thumbsup:

The only way we will ever totally weed out the idiots is to make it a members only venture - even then thats not 100% secure - and, more importantly, thats what HD is NOT about. Its about everyone enjoying themselves no matter what.

Hope this clears it up.

Mart

northern minx
28th June 2004, 09:53 PM
wot a blinder of a nite! so so so many of the osa crew, great to see all the regulars and meet new peeps :thumbsup: well done s-j for all the organising of everyone, i dont know how u do it chic! it must wear u out!

mart, grover and all those who run the nite :heart: bloody marvelous, u got somat well special at hazy:) gis a shout if u need futher assistance from me

annie, only got half your set but wot i did hear was cracking :thumbsup: nice little boogie up there

big thanks to whoever played stormy love :) fekin made my nite and even bigger thanks to shooms for the gift of it:heart:

nipper (if u read this) u was top notch, tho imho u shudav been braver with the ambient drops ;) and thanks for the awesome conversation, very unexpected but fantastic, keep in touch :)

right folks i cant be doing the almighty task of thanking individually each of the osa crew coz the turnout was massive! so instead il say that each of u made it a nite to remember and yr all ace
tis a pleasure sharing the nite with ya's all , thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx:heart: :heart: :heart:

Sully
29th June 2004, 08:01 AM
didn't see any hassle meself (apart from the cocktail crew bein 'removed' from upstairs - but that was done in a v. professional manner)......

one thing that did surprise me was the large number of 'handy' lookin guys in there who were absolutely lovin it, and havin the time of their lives - like i said in my last post there was no moody boys in there at all (that i saw) and everybody had gone for the tunes and the vibe.....

think i'm away on holiday next month :o but if that changes i'll defo be there - if not i'll defo be there in august....

cheers again for a top night.....

Sully.

MONO
29th June 2004, 08:21 AM
What I would like to see next month in Hazydayz is a full on whistle posse! :)

Anychance of bringing back the free cheap whistle give aways again Mart/Grover, and maybe have lollypoplady distribute them to the ravers?

Mister_DJ
29th June 2004, 08:25 AM
What I would like to see next month in Hazydayz is a full on whistle posse! :)

Anychance of bringing back the free cheap whistle give aways again Mart/Grover, and maybe have lollypoplady distribute them to the ravers?

Top idea. That would be excellent especially if 808 go very old skool.

Mart

'Shabba'
29th June 2004, 08:50 AM
Thankyou to everyone who was involved in creating such a fab night, all the people who helped get it organised and all the people there creating such a good atmosphere. There truly is something very special about this night. :heart: :heart: Who could ask for more than being surrounded by the toppest people ever with good music and cider at only £2 a pint, it truly is heaven!!!!!!!!!!!

A huge big hello to the new people that i met, Blue Jammer, Northern Star, Fastregi, Walshy. (apologies to anyone i met after around midnight, i really have no idea) And especially the surprise of Lizer suddenly popping up!!!!!!!!!It really was fantastic to meet you all and i hope to see you all again very soon.

Mart and Grover the club hosts, S-J, the organiser, Grad the driver, Dannster the mashiender host and all my best buddies who were there, thankyou from the bottom of my heart, i love you all dearly. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S-J
29th June 2004, 09:19 AM
WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!! Once again boss,brill,mega,super,cool night...
Met a few more people got a few names,would be great to have
name tags.... ;)
Nice to meet you northern star :D
SEE YOU ALL SOON X X X
S-J , don`t forget my poem and to add pic of me and shaz on it
was real shuffed when you said you`d do it x x x top chic x x x
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Shanine... Babe consider it done hun! I'll get it sorted and mail you!! :heart:

OMG... I didnt even realise that there was any beef going on! Im normally the first one to spot any trouble.. But guys gotta hand it to you... It must have been delt with fantasticly!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HD is deffo the most happiest and freindlist place I have been too, and Ive been a fair few places... So anybody reading this, Dont be put off!

S-J xx :heart: :heart:

Shooms
29th June 2004, 10:52 AM
LOL - I am in work but still driftin on planet Hazy... :fekked: :heart:

One of the best nights of my life - no contest :D

Hazy crew - you done us proud again :D Massive thanks to Mart, Mick, Shaz & lollypop lady.. (Ruth babes you were missed but we had a LAAAARGE one for you :D Hope to see ya again soon but in the meantime put ya feet up & enjoy :) )... you guys raise the standard everytime... :) a club like this I aint seen for YEARS.... :king:

Great warmups from Mick & Mart & then the bigs boys were out in force lol :)

What an opening from Vertigo - Ce Ce Rogers - All Join Hands (Essay mix) :heart: top set from ya & cheers for D Shake - Techno Trance - proper enjoyed that :)

Then the man like Nipper.. wow !! What can you say ?? The man blew everyone away :king: He were just too good coz I completely forgot about dancin for ages & was just in awe of his turntable skills.... lol at one point everyone just crowded around the decks watchin him @ work lol So many class tunes dropped but highlights were scratchin Sweet Sensation over Everybody (signature that :) ) 2 copies of Young MC & the sampled/looped/flanged 'You got the love' :heart: Didnt go upstairs apart from right at the beginning... I were just rooted to the stage all night dancin'

It was ace to see a massive OSA turnout for this a big shouts to new faces I met:

Fast Regi, Lizer, Plebby (eventually LOL !), the man like Sully & his bro (mashup kings), Katoosh *schwiiiiing* :heart:, Cano (proper enjoyed out mashed tune ID'ing/watchin Nippers fingers at work sesh :) ), Sweets mate Mitch & his mates (especially the lass with the glasses - top buzz missy :) ) loads more but me brains :axe:

Wicked to see PR posse represented - Mike up again (lol once you pop you cant stop.. konichi wa-wa-w-w-w-wa :D ) & is it DJ Tab ?? You were playing 1st upstairs & then I remem seeing ya downstairs for Nipper near me on the stage... top lad :) Shame that Doolio werent up :(get ya arse up soon fella ya hear ;)

OSA crew - I love you all but special special thanks to

SJ & Joker - The organisation queens... :thumbsup: where would we be without you ???

Flange & Ange - One of the soundest couples you could ever meet... proper enjoy ya company (lol - Whats he saying Sam ?) tunes & fun a plenty... & you cant beat a classic Flange foot in it moment....."Jaxxy were a right quiet bastard tonight weren't he ?")

Jaxxy & Jo - So madeup to see ya both out :heart: The nights not the same without ya both :)

Sweet, Shabbs, Jenwah & Minxy..... love you all with all me heart :heart: so so so look forward to seeing you all when I'm up :)

Din Dan Danster man & Ste J - kings of the mashienda :king: hosts with the most aaaaah jeeeeeer :thumbsup:

VA - Oh yes phones: :thumbsup: :king: Proper made up for ya too mate :heart:

Butty, Danny & Biggster - chuffed to see you out fellas :)

Northern Star & Blue Jammer - me newest bessie mates :) :heart: glad to see you both out again... once you pop you cant stop :D Debs - I knew ya bro was in the gaff but didnt see him all night :axe: next time fella :D

Missing & missed :( :'(

Pauly P & Clair, ADJ & the bouncy bouncy Vicki !, Konspiracy, Marchwiel, Jonno & Amelie, Rewind & Doolz.... & Jonnykip !!!! hope to see you all out real soon :thumbsup:

Few funny memories that still tickle me:

- Nipper running over Wetro Andys foot @ the all night garage lmao !

- Scouse scallies giving it large @ the same garage until Nipper went over & fronted the fuckin lot of them & they shat it back to their taxi :thumbsup: (lol I were his backup obviously ;) )

- Tiggs/Maddox/Danny/Biggster being pulled over by the plod for a firearms offense (lol an orange water pistol :rofl: )

- Andy/Ste J kickin off again & Jenwah pouring a pint of cider over Andy.... hence Wetro Andy LMAO !

- Tim & Vees Miss Mangle contraption thingy - wtf !! class :D Most impressed.

- Me apparently being caught snoring like a bastard & mumbling summat daft at the end.... snooooOOOOOOOooooorrreee....*Huxtable*..... I still say that aint me lol :$

Bring on the next one :jumpin:

dannster
29th June 2004, 11:51 AM
Quality night - only got there for the last 2 hours but it was well worth it. Was absolutely blown away by Nipper stood there like this :jawdrop:

Absolutely amazing - that rewind scratchin was summat else he deffo is the master :king: I think Ste got a few video clips of it on his phone. How the hell does he make his hand go that fast? I reckon he was the world champion at Daley Thompsons Decathlon ont speccy. 100 metre dash in about 3 seconds!

Mashup was really funny aswell - nice one to everyone who participated! Loads of comedy moments - The chuffington crew!
"Look down its chuffing town and theres the river chuffed!"
The Shoomapella lol
Scott Parkin had a buzz aswell doin renditions of the scally shuffle.

Nice one to meet new peeps aswell - Sully & bro, Walshy - top doods! spot on!

Big up to all the crew aswell - we will never forget these times! :heart:

Sully
29th June 2004, 12:01 PM
"Look down its chuffing town and theres the river chuffed!"

quality...... get them badges made....

S-J
29th June 2004, 12:05 PM
quality...... get them badges made....
LMFAO!!! :thumbsup: Forgot all about that you know...

Im seeing her later... So consider it done..... ;)

Katoosh
29th June 2004, 12:13 PM
Yey What a brilliant night! :) The last one we will be at for a while so more than made up for a few months staying in!

Arrived rather sozzled which is how I had the guts to don that ridiculous wig! lol Me, Minxy and Em as Bagger's angels (he was the one with the massive fro, dont know how he kept it on all night!?! :S )

Great to meet even more lovely people :heart: - Jennyfromthebloc, Grad (great crane crack), Shooms (what a smiley happy star you were! :thumbsup: )

KT, Shabba, SJ and the rest of the bunny girls all looking as foxy as ever. Tall Paul - King of the smilers! lol, Sweet (what a chick :) ), Jen (great to see you hope you made it to the airport), Retro "rock hard" Reg, VA a true star (cheers so much for being our chauffeur), Northern Star (top girl) and your bro (v.amusing), Dr Huxtable (much thanks for the tiatnium protective equipment ;) ), Princesswarrior and her guinness (you are so so lovely!), Sully (good to see you again).

Soz as will definitely have missed someone -

Finally our wonderfull hostess Minxwar!!!! Love you to bits chick!

Gutted debsdoesdallas wasnt there. Hope to see you all agin sometime soon! :wave:

Shooms
29th June 2004, 03:37 PM

They were frikkin ace & deffo hit the spot at the right time :thumbsup: :D :D

However somepeople couldnt get their heads around the concept of icepops (eh Danny & Biggster ;) :P )

http://splattdesigns.co.uk/shared/ftp/flange//hazydayz_27_06-04/IMG_0326.jpg

LMAO :rofl:

Northern Star
29th June 2004, 03:42 PM
There were loadsa peeps wi cameras...any chance o gettim stuck down on ere so we can all av a look....cheers.... :thumbsup: ;) :wave:

Sully
29th June 2004, 03:43 PM

However somepeople couldnt get their heads around the concept of icepops (eh Danny & Biggster ;) :P )

LOL - thats just a face of pure horror - "ice - pop. ice and a pop..."

does anybody know where i can check these piccies out - is there a link or somet someone can post or pm me..... i saw some folk lookin at pics on the pc at dans on sunday but was havin trouble seein at that point. so i passed.....

Shooms
29th June 2004, 04:25 PM
Biskit & Nic & Lee & Trace....

get your arses out to play :D

Mister_DJ
29th June 2004, 06:14 PM

LMFAO - surely its Kev in the background who's got the concept all wrong? :|

Mart

Mister_DJ
29th June 2004, 06:17 PM
(Ruth babes you were missed but we had a LAAAARGE one for you :D Hope to see ya again soon but in the meantime put ya feet up & enjoy :) )...
Nice one Shooms - she'll love that. I'll pass it on...:heart: :thumbsup: . Top man! Cheers bud. :king:

Mart

northern minx
29th June 2004, 06:19 PM
LMFAO - surely its Kev in the background who's got the concept all wrong? :|

Mart
:rolleyes: lol
and clearly my head missed the concept too! coz its missing in the pic!

kev was hilarious trying to eat the ice pop, he just stood there as tho he didnt know wot i was passing him!

lol it was his birthday!

am excited at the prospect of a future whistle possee! :eyebrow:
how about a couple of horns?

Sprewell
29th June 2004, 06:45 PM
What A Night :fekked: That is definetely the best HazyDayz in have been to by far. I really enjoyed vertigos set and was just left amazed by nipper. The whole night was great from the club to andy nearly getting nipperedd , and some idiot scousers who again were quickly dealt with by nipper. Then to top it all Shoomster decides to throw in his snoreapella when when we got back to the mash up for good measure. Thats only scrapin the surface of a mad brilliant nite. Just a few shout outs to the new people who i meet who were sound.

S-j - Thank's for all the organising babe. The nite wouldnt have gone as well wihtout u :thumbsup:

Walshy - Hi mate. Good meeting your friendly self i could see what a top nite u had. as me and you watched nipper lol. See you again :wave:

Sully - Good to finally meet you. Good luck with your nights. Im sure some luck will come your way soon. Top Geezer :thumbsup: Nice meeting Ted or Super Ted as someone told me lol. I had a nice chat with him after he and come around from his mashedness.

armando + dee dee - Nice to meet you both. Hope to see you out again. :D

Plebhead- Good to meet you mate. See you again. Love the name btw.

Fast Regi - Hello matey. Good to meet you after all this time.See you agian

Big Truck - Hope to see you again mate. Maybe this time you wont be driving.
You looked like you were having great fun on mario kart lol. :wave:

Big shout out to all the Usual Suspects and the playboy and Wig Crew.
Everyone From Osa Contributed to an excellent Nite.

I didn't manage to meet a few people but i will hunt you out next time lol. Mike , northern star see you next time :thumbsup:

Finally Big thank you to Mart Grover Shaz and Lollypop Lady for helping to make the nite what it is. Thanks Again

ste huxley
29th June 2004, 08:18 PM
Deffo one of the best hazy's so far :thumbsup:
Everyones doing a top job and its a winner

Only saw Nippers set which was FUCKING MINT! Best Ive heard him phones:

Mashup was king of mashups, sitting in rustic times (the garage) going on the sun terrace(garage roof), going on mad walks with Lozzie for about 3 hours and ending up in the middle of a big field :fekked: Loads of mashed up waffle being waffled. Gave up about 9pm cos nowt was working anymore lolol.No probs about the titanium protection unit Katoosh :king:

Love ya's all :heart: :crazy:

Theres a big list of names in my head but I know that if I type them they will come out random, e.g.

Jenny from the Lozzie
Shabbster
Northern Sprewell

lololol you get the picture :fekked:

Detox time Dr Huxtable :cops:

ste huxley
29th June 2004, 08:29 PM
PS. The only thing is hate about summer is when I have lots of drugs I sweat like a sweat producing machine with never ending levels of sweat in it!!!!

I need some kind of portable fridge for my head, the portable anti head sweat fridge or summat. I might just invent it now in my lab cos Im Dr Huxtable and I do things like that you know :rolleyes:

RetroAndy
29th June 2004, 08:40 PM
PS. The only thing is hate about summer is when I have lots of drugs I sweat like a sweat producing machine with never ending levels of sweat in it!!!!

I need some kind of portable fridge for my head, the portable anti head sweat fridge or summat. I might just invent it now in my lab cos Im Dr Huxtable and I do things like that you know :rolleyes:
You still mashed fella lol.

I didnt see any fridges etc in ya room just shit loads of tunes :P

Andy

elvisontour
29th June 2004, 09:52 PM
Ive only missed a few hazydayz :( and everyone ive been to has been brilliant :thumbsup: because I like to really get off me head :fekked: and have a good time and listen to some Classic tunes and hazy has delivered everytime ive been there :king: Ive fallen on people talked gobledy goop to a few and still no problems :fekked: in there.. Last months was Only what Id call HEAVEN ON EARTH but even I seen :naughty: Them lads in the corner under the video camera screen They started acusing me of being gay cus I wore the elvis suite one time and They are on one of my videos they kept pushing each other into people to cus trouble throwing water so i got up on the stage and even there got jib off them the were laughing at people and taking the piss I can't stand this kinda stuff cus about 5 years ago one of my mates Tried to break up a fight and was stabbed in the throat and died all over a stupid argument which never had anything to do with him. I herd about hazy dayz on the net and thought id give it a try because I lived in the quad the drome and the coconut grove and sometimes the state when I could get in ever since Ive been to hazy ive met nothing but nice people From all over the country and found 2 of the nicest people who are true clubbers and beleivers in goodtimes and in bringing them back To people like me and others Mart And Grover and all the rest at hazydayz My favourite girl in the world The lollipop lady :heart: THANKS FOR ICE POPS MMMM Shanine :thumbsup: I even seen her getting grief off some knob :( I just want her to know even tho he was dancing by me he wasnt with me What a knob he was:@ And loverly shaz Thanks for letting me in hun on the guest list :heart: on the door thanks for the fans but they needed to be three times bigger lol the one by the dj phones: stand was loverly I said id have that one but it was too heavy lol :heart: To all the osa nice one for keeping cool in the hot atmosphere is all I can call it :@ Good to see everyone kept there cool and got the nutters thrown out :rolleyes: I Know the next one is going to be a belter so lets forget all the knobheads and remember the goodtimes as MART said you do get em everywhere ya go even at the best of places well said mate I hope you enjoyed a clip of one of the videos from hazydayz nights on the screen if you are intrested il be doing them by post so send me your addresses and il be sending them out to you all il be charging a £5 FOR EACH one beleive me there worth it im trying to do as many as i can but because there so long this will take time but i will deffo get em all out Im off work for 2 weeks so il be doing them between then A CHEQUE or POSTAL ORDER will do or il get the money off ya in the club when im in there either way il sort tapes out for all osa that want them :thumbsup:

reppin
29th June 2004, 10:54 PM
Wot a gr8 nite and DJ Nipper was OK but, I can do better than him with his cuttin & scratchin...

Wait til I get a spot DJ somewhere and then u all can c how gd DJ Reppin is...

How gd is Butty at DJin and gettin in2 very small boxes ???

Ez ppl

northern minx
29th June 2004, 11:19 PM
Wot a gr8 nite and DJ Nipper was OK but, I can do better than him with his cuttin & scratchin...

Ez ppl:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :afro:

Shooms
30th June 2004, 10:22 AM
Ive only missed a few hazydayz :( and everyone ive been to has been brilliant :thumbsup: because I like to really get off me head :fekked: and have a good time and listen to some Classic tunes and hazy has delivered everytime ive been there :king: Ive fallen on people talked gobledy goop to a few and still no problems :fekked: in there.. Last months was Only what Id call HEAVEN ON EARTH but even I seen :naughty: Them lads in the corner under the video camera screen They started acusing me of being gay cus I wore the elvis suite one time and They are on one of my videos they kept pushing each other into people to cus trouble throwing water so i got up on the stage and even there got jib off them the were laughing at people and taking the piss I can't stand this kinda stuff cus about 5 years ago one of my mates Tried to break up a fight and was stabbed in the throat and died all over a stupid argument which never had anything to do with him. I herd about hazy dayz on the net and thought id give it a try because I lived in the quad the drome and the coconut grove and sometimes the state when I could get in ever since Ive been to hazy ive met nothing but nice people From all over the country and found 2 of the nicest people who are true clubbers and beleivers in goodtimes and in bringing them back To people like me and others Mart And Grover and all the rest at hazydayz My favourite girl in the world The lollipop lady :heart: THANKS FOR ICE POPS MMMM Shanine :thumbsup: I even seen her getting grief off some knob :( I just want her to know even tho he was dancing by me he wasnt with me What a knob he was:@ And loverly shaz Thanks for letting me in hun on the guest list :heart: on the door thanks for the fans but they needed to be three times bigger lol the one by the dj phones: stand was loverly I said id have that one but it was too heavy lol :heart: To all the osa nice one for keeping cool in the hot atmosphere is all I can call it :@ Good to see everyone kept there cool and got the nutters thrown out :rolleyes: I Know the next one is going to be a belter so lets forget all the knobheads and remember the goodtimes as MART said you do get em everywhere ya go even at the best of places well said mate I hope you enjoyed a clip of one of the videos from hazydayz nights on the screen if you are intrested il be doing them by post so send me your addresses and il be sending them out to you all il be charging a ?5 FOR EACH one beleive me there worth it im trying to do as many as i can but because there so long this will take time but i will deffo get em all out Im off work for 2 weeks so il be doing them between then A CHEQUE or POSTAL ORDER will do or il get the money off ya in the club when im in there either way il sort tapes out for all osa that want them :thumbsup:

Elvis mate - Hazy wouldnt be the same without you & your camera :king: fuck those knobs... they aint worth getting worried over & they are missing the whole point of Hazy full stop... I've got full confidence in the Hazy crew to identify & ban those pricks who contribute nothing to the night :mexican:

I'll also PM ya me addy for a vid - cant wait to get me hands on one :jumpin:

Until the next one fella :D :thumbsup:

Sully
30th June 2004, 11:22 AM
does anyone think membership would be the way forward....??

wont be long before the place is filled each month with osa and hazy regulars - memberships get issued only to non-osa hazy regulars or osa folk who travel across. members get in in a seperate queue and any space left after say 1130 goes to selected peeps in the queue.....

just an idea - i'm sure mart and mick have got all this screwed down already....

dannster
30th June 2004, 11:28 AM

Ez ppl

LOL mint spesh when U put ladders on him ;) - Personally I've seen reppin and he is the dogz nads well better than nipper - I saw him reppin it up big style once with his back to the decks :king: