PDA

View Full Version : hazydays 24th april 04

northern minx
25th April 2004, 05:29 PM
wot a blinder of a nite:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

john kelly sounded cracking droppin some 70's numbers! but only listened to him for about half hour!

it was just so good upstairs i cudnt drag meself downstairs!
went up to listen to jonno at 10pm and from then on in it was just meltdown, goosebumps all the way..
wot a set - u r the :king: of last nite jonno!

cudnt believe it wen i went asked u to play freaky dreamer, and there it was in yr hands ready for the next up to go on:heart: :heart: :heart: i cried dancing to that!

oh and the other absolute soul rocker was stormy love, havent heard it in years.. :thumbsup:
and the other absolute belter was explain - check out:thumbsup: oooh the hairs on the back of me neck!

anyhow, im just blown away, that hazydays just gets better and better each time i go! :thumbsup: cheers mart and grover and all who work hard to make it such a top top top of topness nite!

big shouts to all who went, and made it such a great nite, osa posseee u are all ace..
big kisses and love to me nearest and dearest, u know who u r:heart: lovely to be with u all again! sweets n shabbs u loooked sexy as! and thanks for the snogs! lol
tall paul and konspiracy :P lush! lol wot top buzzes u both are!
va u are a star, and thanks for the snuggle!
jonny good man for driving all over, much appreciated:thumbsup: :heart:
shooms, its always a pleasure to hav u all the way up north:wave: now get ya arse moved up here!
kt-rabc thanks for opening your home to us all:heart: and for the peach scnapps, went down well with the dr pepper after all!
anyhow am gonna stop now or the list will just go on and on! so so many really excellent peeps u all are! ...

love ya's ....:heart: :heart:

Shooms
25th April 2004, 06:25 PM
Once again HD delivered BIG styleeee.... :thumbsup:

One of the best nights of my life - proper blown away :D

DJ's all night were sublime, Annie had a proper stompy set goin on :) , Jonno you truly had me up buzzin with ya funky breaky/piano set :) Mart - missed ya set fella as at the end of Jonnos set I was pretty :fekked: & needed a sitdown chattage downstairs with me man like VA as I was sledged while coming up... heard from everyone upstiars it was proper good - Change Inc making it memorable for one young lady ;) :thumbsup: however once I was up on cloud 9 downstairs I didnt stop dancing all night - proper loving it :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hoooge respect to John Kelly for the marathon set :king: amongst many memorable moments were the roof coming off to 2 Hype ( :D :D Baby ! Alright ! :D :D), Last Rhythm mixed with Love is in the air :D, Chica Boom blowin everyones heads, Love on love :heart: :heart: & THAT mix of You got the love which I soooo need phones:

On a slight down side there were some pissed up nobbers who kept jogging Johns decks :@ But absolute respect to John Kelly for his professionalism & to the HD crew for swiftly & without fuss getting shot of said knobs :D :thumbsup: :king: Party vibes for party people back on, full on :D

Special shouts to Mart & Grover as always - & your missus' (sorry forgot names :$ :$ ) are totally top lasses too :D

Also shouts to Pacman for the drivage :thumbsup: :king: totally top to meet ya fella, & to the other new faces I met... cant remember them all or names either but hazarding a guess here lol:

Steadman & Hayley - good to see you both out, hope you'll make it to some more :D

Sprewell - :thumbsup:

Lou Lou - schwwiiiiiiiiing :thumbsup:

Woody's gf - LMAO @ naked frog wrestling or whatever it were, tickled me :D

SJ's mates with the angels wings... cant beat angel wings lol :thumbsup:

To KT & Lee for the hospitality :thumbsup: still cant believe you went to work missy :S

& finally to the usual messy suspects :fekked: who had me buzzin & smilin all night :)

Grad, Minxy, My lil squishy :heart:, JK, Neil, Marchwiel, Jonno, VA, Mad Matty, Noz, Shaaaaaaabs, Elvis on Tour,Sounds of the PC Brown :cops: , Joker Jen :), Flange & Angie, Ben, Tall Paul, S-J, Maddox & finally the beautiful Sweet Sensation :heart:

Sadly MIA & missed loads:

Butty (you so have to come over fella), H'chey monster and Dannster... next time fellas :D

Hazy Dayz once more setting the standards :king:

STEADMANSCOTT
25th April 2004, 06:53 PM
I agree what a top nite!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks peeps for bein so nice to me & hayley :thumbsup:

i will see u all soon! u can count on it! :thumbsup:

northern minx
25th April 2004, 06:54 PM
Last Rhythm mixed with Love is in the air :D, Chica Boom blowin everyones heads, Love on love :heart: :heart: & THAT mix of You got the love which I soooo need phones: i am so gutted i missed this:(

was mortified at the end too, on how rudely that bloke came and stopped the last track of jonno's so abruptly - outrageous, and no need:naughty:

Change Inc making it memorable for one young lady ;) yes me and sweets went mental to that :) im still singing it now!

mad matty
25th April 2004, 06:56 PM
oh what a night!! :thumbsup:

big up to the posse - too many to remember as always!!! :fekked: :fekked:

jonno - what a set mate - superb :thumbsup:

sweets, shabba, minxy your all stars

k-t and rabbitcity for opening doors once more!!! :thumbsup:

s-j and jen for organising lifts and helen and va for said lifts :thumbsup:

big up to all peeps i met and see u all next month!!! :P

northern minx
25th April 2004, 07:03 PM
sweets, shabba, minxy your all stars

yr pretty damn fine yaself fella:D :thumbsup: was good to play out wi ya:heart:
see ya soon..
and good luck wi the house!

blue jammer
25th April 2004, 07:12 PM
Have any of you recorded any of the sets from this?

I didn't go (was in work) but would love to hear any sets of the night...

:)

Bubbles
25th April 2004, 07:40 PM
I had a well good night was very very hot heres my thanku's

S-J thank u so much 4 the lift :heart: and thanks for the vodka and other stuff that we kindly shared through the night!!!! :heart: :heart:

minxy sorry for the snapps mix up hope u enjoy'd it anyway :thumbsup:

joker shabber i love u both so much and if u ever think about sleepin in ur cars again outside my house im gunna bang both ur heads together ;)

shooms lurvly lurvly man ur a sweetie :wave: nice to meet u

rabbitcity i have said this a thousand times i love u so much u are my bestest friend :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

veee u r the sweetest ever u r soooo funny was very nice to meet u :wave:

noz :naughty: :naughty:

butty wasnt there but hi came to my house tho and shared lots ov vodka :mad: :thumbsup:

Dj ben fisher thank u for comein and i owe u sum money u got off without me givin it too u

sweet sensation u looked absolutly stunnin :heart:

woody :roll: :roll: cazy head

lozzie u r a super star double droppin then goin shoppin lol :P

mad matty glad 2 c u again :wave: :heart:

jonnykippers fish fillets never really spoke to u b4 but was nice talkin to u i think u r lurvly ;)

lou-lou nice little chat we had whils we was in bed ;) :D

grad with the red head lol thanks for cumin bk mine :gigolo: :mexican:

VA u r lurvly too and can speak about sum crazy s*it :mad: :mad: :mad:

pac man hello hello hello :wave: :wave: :wave:

Retro brown yellow red green good to u see u usein a toilet this time :naughty: :naughty:

flange and risky lady how lurvly r u two :$ :heart:

Tall paul always smilin dont think i have ever seen u without it upon ur face

spuwell hope u had a good night :rotate: :rotate:

mc maddox thanks 4 the lift back and good seein u again

konspiracy glad to say hi again :wave: :wave:

DJ dreamgirl u are lurvly and was nice to say to hi to u in the toilets :heart:

elvis on tour funky dancin i seen from u :P :spin:

stedmanscott glad u made it down here :thumbsup:

haych was nice to meet u nx time i think u should leave ur car at home so u can have a boogie on down with me :P :heart:

And my little chum JFTB u make my nights well good i love u so much and cant wait till nx time we are out causin trouble :P :heart: :heart:

thanku for all comein back to mine for drinks an stuff i enjoy'd havin each and every 1 ov u's :heart: :heart:

if i have missed n e 1 out im soooo sorry :'( but i am still pritty wrecked and yes i have been in work today dont ask me y or how but i did it

anyway wot a brilliant night

Bubbles
25th April 2004, 07:43 PM
[ sweets n shabbs u loooked sexy as! and thanks for the snogs! lol [/b][/color]

kt-rabc thanks for opening your home to us all:heart: and for the peach scnapps, went down well with the dr pepper after all!
]

i want to b sexy as :'( :'( :'( :'(

northern minx
25th April 2004, 07:50 PM
i want to b sexy as :'( :'( :'( :'(
ooooooh sorrrrrrrrrrry babe u are eva so sexy:wave: but i didnt get a feel of yr lurrvly booobies this time! :eyebrow:

Bubbles
25th April 2004, 07:54 PM
ooooooh sorrrrrrrrrrry babe u are eva so sexy:wave: but i didnt get a feel of yr lurrvly booobies this time! :eyebrow:

oh no u never did u i got a good grab ov ur arse tho ;) :P

JohnnyPink
25th April 2004, 09:07 PM
HAZY DAYS the way forward for mankind. :D
What a pearler of a night with jonno not dissappointing a single person in there with the ultimate in finest music.

What an absolute belting w/e. Had super topage time from the retail threapy with shooms, grad, noz, danny and biggster right upto the falling asleep whilst at the wheel of me already f*cked car.

Soooo many peeps to mention, gonna be hard but here goes,

Grad - Proper buzzed off ya this w/e fella. Nice 1 bud. & watch out for them mooses. ;)
Shooms - The :king: of all :king: 's. Cheers so much for the b'day vinyl bud. Well appreciated. Get back up north so you can play out more.
Tallius Paulius - Star man. Cheers for the sortin out of things. ;) :thumbsup:
Konspiracy - Proper sound. Good see ya again fella. :thumbsup:
Marchweil - GEEZAR. Good to meet ya fella. Here's to next time.
Sweets - Good to see ya out hun. Lurrrrrrved the hat. ;)
Shabba - F*ck Off. j/k hun. Lightened up the weekend as always. :D
Minxy - Cheers for keepin me awake whilst drivin. God knows what would of happened if i'd been asleep any longer. Proper hunny. :S :D
PC Brown - Sorted bud. Glad to see you weren't gettin any fights arranged last night.
Noz - Still got your shoes in me car mate. :S Nice 1 for comin out bud.
Flange/Ange - Where's me car??? Got outside an it had been stolen. :P Good meet you both. :thumbsup:
JFTB - Diamond as always. (Think it was you, so thanks for the strange video)
Joker - Top lassy as always.
VA - Super dooper dude. Good see ya on fine waffling form bud. :thumbsup:
Woody/Misses - Not sure if i spoke to ya much. Was ickle bit mangled by the time i seen yas.
Ben - Cheers for smokage bud. And for movin your legs. :D
Mad Matty - Top lad as per usual. Nice 1 for comin out chief.
SJ - Sweetie as usual.
Rabc/K-T - Muchio grassyarse for the after party events. Proper enjoyed the after club mad freaky video watching. Good to speak to K-T too for first time ever.
STEADMANSCOT - GOOD TO MEET YA. GOOD TO HEAR YOU DON'T SPEAK IN CAPITALS TOO. :P
Sprewell - See how ya uncle Jonnykip waited for ya at the garage. Call it 8 cans of carling and we're quits ok. :P ;)

To every1 else. Soz i missed ya but i've just used 20 mins of my life typing this of which i'm never gonna see again.

Your welcome to every1 for the entertaing stage diving from couches i performed and the rather large bangin sound from the car park afterwards. lol

All super dooper peeps. Roll on may.
:D

'Shabba'
26th April 2004, 07:01 AM
WoooooooooHooooooooooo!!!!

What a fab night, spent most of it upstairs which i've never really done before but it was ace, popped down stairs everynow and again to top up the cider but it was just too damned hot, stopped for the obligatory dance on the stage with sweet :heart: then back upstairs. Thanks to everyone involved in making it such a fab night once again, especially Mart and Grover, without whom hazydayz wouldn't exist. :thumbsup: Big, huge thanks to RABBITCITY and K-T for you wonderfull hospitality, twas far more warm and comfy that jens car would have been, really appreciate it. :D Thanks to pacman for the driving, really great to have you out and about again, hopefully see you again soon. :king: Was really good to meet STEADMANSCOTT and Haych, hopefully see you two out and about again soon. :thumbsup: Thanks to sweet and grad for letting me sleep on your couch, sweet you looked amazing, i was dead proud of you. :luv:

Everyone else who was there, love you all, thanks for just being you.

I won't be at the next one but hopefully back for the one after.

See you soon guys. :wave:

Noz
26th April 2004, 08:02 AM
noz :naughty: :naughty:

Kate - Nose out, sort it out. :naughty:

RiskyLady
26th April 2004, 09:51 AM
Well what can I say what a top night, spent most of it upstairs music was ace phones:

I would like to say a big thank you k-t and rabbitcity for your hospitality after the club :thumbsup:
Tall Paul I buzz off you every time :D
Sweet you looked beautiful once again
Minxy well what can I say on a natural high again you’re a real star ;)
Shabba you looked lovely as usual but what were you and flange waffling on about walking back to the car you both made my head spin :spin:
Retroandy you made me chuckle you a star
Shooms you’re a top bloke :thumbsup:
Grad good to see you again babe
Flange you’re my main man you always make my night :heart:
Woody and Vicky thanks for the dance, nice to meet you Vicky :wave:
S-J you looked radiant in that little black number
Jen great to see you your a real gem

A big shout to everyone else that was there that I have missed my head is still a bit fuzzy, lack of sleep I should think. Thanks for a night to remember

See you all soon x :wave:

Mister_DJ
26th April 2004, 10:31 AM
Another storming night. Thanks to everyone who came. John Kelly was in one word....

AMAZING!!!

Its something else when a DJ plays for six hours. Some awesome tunes being played and some superb mixing. 'Love on Love' was a particular highlight for me too - me hands were way up in the air for that...:roll:

BJ - We tried to capture as much of it as possible. I cannot wait to hear the set played back. I'll keep u posted.

A big large massive shout to Jonno - a superb set upstairs fella and you are one top bloke. Thank-you so much for playing and holding the fort! I thoroughly enjoyed the last couple of hours too with us just dropping tunes here and there - we'll have to do that again sometime.

Sweet - ur are a star. I hope u enjoyed Change Inc. - I clocked u dancing to it. I thought it would be rude not to drop in Technoage straight after too...:heart: :P :cool: :wave:. Next month I promise we'll have that good chin wag and a proper boogie.

Neil - good to see u again. I only saw ur post re: Urban Nature yesterday so next month I will ensure it gets played. Deffo will have to get that beer on the go in the meantime...

MC Maddox - ur help is truely appreciated fella...;) :cool:

S-J and Joker - Thank-you both so much for organising the OSA crew and sorting out 'the list'. U are Hazybabes supreme...:heart: . I'm looking into the possibility of a 'Hazybus' for the next one which might make the transport thing a little easier - I'll keep u posted.

Elvisontour - :fekked: .... Monkey Say, Monkey 'F**king' Do...:condom: ;) - lol.

Noz - I promise we'll get NTWICAB on next time...;) :cool: :$ .

To all the OSA crew for a wicked turn out yet again. You lot know how to party and u make HD what it is....Thank-you all soooo much...:heart:

And finally a huge, massive shout to all the HD crew. Shaz and Shanine your help is fantastic and we could not run the night without u. And of course my partner in crime, Grover - without whom Hazydayz would be only in my dreams. You make this night well and truely what it is.

Next month we're back to 'normal' with £5 entry in for everyone with Paul Roberts from K Klass making a welcome return and none other than DJ Vertigo begins his monthly residency. Plus OSA's very own - Ste Huxley!!!! Upstairs we're hosting a special Pirate Revival Party, so expect Doolz, Al and all the PR crew spinning some proper underground classics for u all.

See you there!

:wave: :heart: :thumbsup:

Mart
:rolleyes:

Shooms
26th April 2004, 06:32 PM
More MIA from Hazy Dayz:

Jaxxy
Jo
Bunny Girrrrrrrl & Pauleeeeeeee Peeeee
Biskit & Nic (who says coke like cuuurk !)
Nowthen & Trace
ADJ & Vicki ! (with the ! loud & proud)
Danny & Biggster

Missed ya all - get your arses out or you shall incurr the wrath of the naughty finger of death !!!! :naughty:

Jonno
26th April 2004, 06:43 PM
Hazydayz is that good that you run out of superlatives for the beggar. It's just supa-dupa-ace :D

Great to see all the usual suspects (and a massive turnout at that) and a few I've never met before.

Massive, massive thanks to all involved for letting us play :thumbsup:

Special mention as well for Konspiracy for driving, which meant I could drink (I think I got a tad carried away on that front :$ though I wasn't the one being sick on the way home ;) )

I thoroughly enjoyed the last couple of hours too with us just dropping tunes here and there - we'll have to do that again sometime.Was absolutely spot on that, just nipping on and off, throwing tunes on. Deffo be up for that any time :D

cudnt believe it wen i went asked u to play freaky dreamer, and there it was in yr hands ready for the next up to go on:heart: :heart: :heart: i cried dancing to that!Now that was just beyond spooky wasn't it :ghost:

Konspiracy
26th April 2004, 08:10 PM
YET ANOTHER Top Night....I cant recommend this place highly enough, its got the lot:thumbsup: ;) Well done Mart, Mick n yer better halves :thumbsup: ;)

Good to see the usual Hazy suspects, Mr Kip :thumbsup: , Grad :thumbsup: , Noz :thumbsup: , S-J :thumbsup: ,Joker :thumbsup: , VA (top surreal converation fella, cant remember owt what we were talking about :cool: ) K-T :thumbsup: , Tag fella - Get yourself on here bud :thumbsup: n everyone else :thumbsup:

Shooms - Good to see ya up here again fella, make it regular bud :thumbsup:

Tall Paul - the man to get the place rockin, Top man :thumbsup:

Top to meet a few people Ive not met before, Mad Matty, Sprewell n Pacman :thumbsup:

Neil - good to see u again. I only saw ur post re: Urban Nature yesterday so next month I will ensure it gets played. Deffo will have to get that beer on the go in the meantime...

Top Man for sorting it, Im back in the swing of things now lol ;) :thumbsup: , I'll get sommert sorted on the bevvy thing..all day sesh called ;) :thumbsup:

Big Shouts to Minxy and Sweets, beaut lasses :) :thumbsup: Go easy on that Tiger Balm minxy lol I can still smell it now :eyebrow: ;)

The man like Marchwiel - Gin n Tonic is the way forward ;) :thumbsup:

Special mention as well for Konspiracy for driving, which meant I could drink (I think I got a tad carried away on that front :$ though I wasn't the one being sick on the way home ;) )

No probs bud - thanks for providing the fuel ;) , its been a while since Ive driven a car load to a club...probably around 12 years or so :S it wasnt me shouting for ralph either ;) I can honestly say Ive never seen the lad as mullered as he was on Saturday, an outstanding effort :D :cool: Spoke to him today n he was "Feck me what a night" lol ;)

Top effort for Ester B btw, aint heard that out since 89 :) :thumbsup:

Apologies for the amount of :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;)

jenwah
26th April 2004, 08:37 PM
cant actually explain what a top nite i had!!! the atmosphere was like nothin i have ever felt!!

the music was fab and i spent all of the nite swealtering in the heat upstairs! (was better than downstairs that was like costa del sol!! :o)

cant mention everyone cause that would take me far too long!!! :o

so.......where to begin!!

first, like to thank KT and LEE for their hospitality on the nite after the club, and also to me before, thanx for my tea and for pickin me up!! :D KT cant believe it took u to edit ur post before u mentioned me :'( LOL but i love u anyway, my partner in crime!:luv::luv:
Scott + Haych, thanx for the lift, shame ya didnt come bk to KT's, nice to meet ya Haych.:wave:
SJ - u r a star, the brightest, thanx for all u do for me! u really are special! :heart:
Joker Jen - lovely as always, am determine to get u in a girly outfit!!! ;)
Johnnykippers and mackeral - u never fail to make me laugh, *star* :D that video warped my head!!! do u have it??? cause...erm if ya dnt then i dunno where it is :|
My little squishy- how lovely it always is to see u out, how much i wish u would move here cannot be measured! :heart:
Sweet sensation - u really were a sensation, watchin so many people in awe of u was amazing! :thumbsup:
TP-u know i luv ya!! :):) always happy! so cool!
Winky Minxy-need to really have a chat to ya one day LOL ;)
Shabs-pleasure as always!
Reg - its ok, i have the disclaimer in view!
Ben - u drank red stripe at the club, the had a red strip on one side of ya the nxt day!! mint :mad:
Woody - :fekked::axe::fekked: Veee - lovely girl!! such a madden!! :roll:
Mad Matty and Srewell - matt, not seen ya for ages nice to see ya!! Spree - are u sure u r the real sLiM SpReEwElL?? LOL ;)
VA - i love to see u out, its always a pleasure to see ya, ur an ace dood, rememeber!

everyone else - flange+ange-nice to se yas again! Noz- do the shit! Konspiracy, and everyone else that i met on sat, was nice to meet ya!! :thumbsup:

Johnno, u played great mate, was well impressed!!! :spin: :gigolo: :king:

Man Of Pac - so many fun fun nites of waffle are comin our way eh bud??? Ur ace and i thoroughly enjoyed our chats on sat!!! Many more ahead!!! :D:D :heart:

Butty - my sweetie, wish u were there and sory u felt ill, cant wait for u to make one of these nites so u can experience the buzz of it!!:luv: :cops: :luv: :luv: :luv: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Mart and Grover...without u, not possible! utmost respect and thanx for such a good nite!

if i have missed anyone i am sorry, i love u all u know!! :heart::heart:

lou-lou
26th April 2004, 11:51 PM
lou-lou nice little chat we had whils we was in bed ;) :D

i know, ur bed is so cumfy too! :heart: shame i ad ta go work, wud of stayed there forever! i just remember starin at ur massive bottle of Izzie Myake coz it looked huge and i found it interestin for sum reason :confused:

Tall paul always smilin dont think i have ever seen u without it upon ur face

And PAUL! was buzzin off u all nite! :cool: everytime i turned round, he was there, ear to ear wiv a great big wackin grin :D nice one mate, no need ta ask if ya ad a gud nite!
but true katie, cant imagine him sad, think sum1 has stapled it there without him knowin, or oblivious to us he's workin for colgate (in engineerin aye paul :naughty: gud cover)

OOHH cant believe i nearly forgot. Thank u k-t n rab city for avin us back ta urs yet again. FAN Q!!!!! :heart:

The Joker
27th April 2004, 07:06 AM
rite ere goes (think me heads returned 2 sum sort of normality now :S :S :S

mart/grover & krew - quality nite, it jus keeps gettin better, keep it goin guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

maddox - cheers 4 drivin so so so so so much appreciated, glad me car was up2 scratch this time ;) ;) ;) ;)

S-J - hun without u it we wudn't get there full stop, ur a star & a true darlin!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

shabba - :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: as always the nite wudn't b the same if u weren't there, neither wud the after party antics, who else wud come up with the water slide idea & make it happen!! :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

K-T & Rabbitcity - we get the message no sleepin in the car!!! ur both so so so top 2 let us run amok in both ur house & garden THANK U!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

minxy/jonnykip - qualitee as ever luv u both :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

jonno - top top top set, didn't wanna move downstairs all nite & can't believe u've got the orignal denise am not jealous honest :@ :@ :@ :@

JFTB - top top top top top waffle chick :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :luv: :luv: :luv:

sweet - u were dressed 2 kill hun!! Cheers 4 the loan of the bean bag it was well 2 comfy on sun nite :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

grad - hope ur head weren't 2 burnt on mon morn!!

SHOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSS - move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north, move up north ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

butty - last min appearance again, glad 2 see u didn't swivel up when u made it out in2 the sun, even tho it was only a brief appearance!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Helen (nob) - quality trip back 2 urs on sun, needed the outin!!

Retrobrown - top haircut leave it like that!! (P.S. butty u gotta change his user name :P :P :P :P :P )

lou lou - gud 2 see u out hun :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

mad matty - told ya u wudn't have 2 drive this mth ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

woody & g/f - didn't think u'd ever come up 4 air :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

tall paul - as ever mr smiles ur a star bud!!!

VA - dunno how u lasted so long downstairs cos it was roastin!! :|

Flange & RiskyLady - so sorry we didn't have enouff 2 fill ur car again :$ :$ :$ :$ but top top as ever 2 see u both :D :D :D :D

sprewell - not sick this time m8y, take it u didn't over due the water??? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Konspiracy - didn't get much chance 2 speak 2 u m8y, next time tho :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

marchweil - noice 2 meet u bud :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

ben - the hunt of the green on sun, only u wud put it at ur eye level, so that us little un's had no chance of findin it :P :P :P :P

steadman scott - gud 2 meet ya again :D

haych - next time girl no drivin 4 u & that's a a promise :king: :king: :king: :king:

noz - top mixin on the sun :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

FINALLY

PACMAN - after mths & mths of batterin ur head we got u out again & at last u've remembered how much fun playin out is, I know from now on ur gonna b out every chance u get :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

If I've missed any1 BIG BIG SOZ but the list gets longer & longer every mth!!

marchwiel
27th April 2004, 08:48 AM
Blimey, what can I say that hasn't been said already. What a top night.

A Frank Gallagher style "massive" thanks to Mart, Mick, Sharron and Ruth :thumbsup: .

Cheers to Neil for driving and helping to spread the gospel of gin and tonic :thumbsup:
Jonno top set mate :thumbsup: and cheers for the brew afterwards.
Shooms, as always a pleasure indeed, and a possible G and T convert in the making :D
Tall Paul, top one indeed
JonnyKip Geezar right back at you mate :thumbsup:
VA, nice to meet you at last, although I have to say I have no idea what we were talking about:$
Minxy top lass, but that tiger balm absolutely stunk the car out on the way home :naughty:
Joker, SJ, Shabba, JFTB, Sweet Sensation, Dreamgirl, Grad, Pacman :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And one final mention for Ralph who made an unexpected appearance right at the end, better late than never and keep up the good work :P

elvisontour
27th April 2004, 08:54 AM
AhuhAhuhAhuh Welll all I can say is what a mental night :fekked: Elvis was deffo there for a short while anyway :fekked: I was well gone and I can tell by the way the latest video i done turned out I was well cabaged i remember all the tunes tho and all the mental people i met aswell big shout to minxy she was off her head upstairs with a very funky hat :mexican: on alot of the girls were wearing hats what was all that about especially in that heat lol.... Was having a Top night till some Knob heads :moonie: Were kicking off :@ But hey ya cant have it all can ya nice to see it got sorted anyway :thumbsup: Apologiees to anyone I fell on or upset in anyway or form I was OUTAMYHEAD :fekked: Dont think I did but if i did please let me know and il be sending My Big apologies your way Bigest Of SHOUTS to Grover And Mart think you will love the last 2 videos ive done Absolutley Mental But worth a watch was having a dance off with someone last month in the entry at the back of the club cant remember that one but hey isnt video cam boss brings back all them memories that your brain dont haaa ha :dummy: Got me mates Super kev and tonny last month on cam going mad too Monkey say Monkey dooo MART LOL What the hell was all that about never herd that in the quad lol :naughty: ...Mart dropped a Boss tune last month got it on cam but still trying to find out what the hell it was CANT GET IT OUTA MY HEAD and no it isnt monkey say monkey dooo lol Big shout to the osa crew where is are old mate Danster Hope you can drag him there next month :eyebrow:Bigest Shout of all Goes To Shaz and the lolli pop lady on the door BIG sorry for comming out and getting you on cam shaz will not be trying that one again you looked really unhappy sorry but I was Off Me Head :fekked: I think I apologized inside to ya but you no me im a loony soz :'( Great to see the lolli pop lady With a nice Bloke just sorry it wasnt me lol :thumbsup: :luv: I hope to see yas all next month But there wont be a suit this time I think ive worn it out lol Even Oxy stuff wont get stains out lol :@ Plus everyone knows who i am when im falling over them lol Too All the djs And boys behind the decks dancing Lets Ave It Wahayyyyy TITIIIIIEEEHHHSSS :heart:

woody
27th April 2004, 09:54 AM
:thumbsup:

FAN-FOOKIN-TASTIC!!!! :thumbsup:

another awesome night :D big respect to all the possee (not gonna list yas all in case i forget sum1 :$ lol

the nights wouldnt be the same without all of u lot, tis because of u mad crazy bints that makes all these nights so so special. :luv: :heart:

Veee had a top top night too, big thanks to all that looked after her :thumbsup: bless yee's :D

thanks to the main man shoomy for me dvd :thumbsup: star man!!!
and to VA for the ride back home!! and the highly amusing wafflefest!!!

big thanks to the hosts again too, we couldnt do it without yas (again lol)
the pair of yee are :bigcool: :thumbsup:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

woody
27th April 2004, 10:13 AM
***flashback***

big big :thumbsup: for the very luverly fruit bearing lady :D

those strawberrys were fabulous, so so juicy lol

was a refreshing change!!!

thank U!!!!!!!!!

grad
27th April 2004, 10:58 AM
was a topper than top night.

first off a big :thumbsup: to jonno, you kept upstairs rocking all night, so much so that I think I only ventured downstairs to go to the bar. apologies mr kelly.

a big shout to everyone who was out, too many to list but you're all ace...I love the OSA vibe when we're all out. Good to meet veeee and good to see paccers out and about again. And to steadman and haych for turning out..

Big thanks to jonnykip for the marathon driving session and big thanks to lee and k-t for the hospitality. I really enjoyed burning my fod in your garden, was a proper chilled atmos back there..just what sundays are made for. oh and shabba for keeping me entertained as she realised her vision...

and to the 2 mooses, the shagging monkeys and baby eating monkeys you're all stars. As far as I know bullshit 3 - the return of the bullshitter is still in the video. (don't let destiny see it :o )

HD and OSA a force to be reckoned with. roll on next month. :thumbsup: :heart: phones:

Shooms
27th April 2004, 11:00 AM
***flashback***

big big :thumbsup: for the very luverly fruit bearing lady :D

those strawberrys were fabulous, so so juicy lol

was a refreshing change!!!

thank U!!!!!!!!!

aye innit :D its the little touches like that that make HD so special for me... its a proper family vibe goin on... you're made to feel like you are part of summat rather than just a punter :thumbsup: :heart:

grover
27th April 2004, 11:29 AM
thanks once again to all the osa crew for making it another top night.....ive got some cracking pics.....just waiting for reg....sorry retro andy to come online so i can send them :D ......special thanks to mc maddox and noz ;) ....also dreamgirl,mart and jonno for some superb tunes and mixing upstairs...........and massive respect to dj john kelly for all the work and effort that he put in going through his record collection and finding tunes that i haven't heared in years or forgotten about.....one of the highlights of his set for me(there were many) was when he played habit(shades of rhythm) - power...............the strawberrys and grapes were johns idea as well....something that we used to do in g - love..........thanks again to mart for making the g - love banner(did you find the other one :S ) .............it's a pleasure having you all in the club........proper party people....well into the music(oldskool of course :D ) ....and out for having a good time.............cheers......mick :thumbsup:

RetroAndy
27th April 2004, 12:32 PM
Wat a night :D

First off all a big :thumbsup: to mart and grover for putting on such a night to remember. I have to confess i like most of us didnt go downstairs too much due to the heat so missed loads of jk's set but upstairs just felt like a special osa room and was totally mint :D

Not gonna do the listage of peeps causei am still fekked after the weekend and alton towers but ya know who ya all are.

I am gonna thank sj and joker for the great organisiation skillls shown to get us there and back. Also a big thanks to k-t and rabbitcity for letting me crash there over the weekend. I really appreciated it you two. Ya both stars ;)

Great to see the one and only pacman out again bud :thumbsup:

Had a great weekend both at had, back at the house and alton towers on monday.

Spent loads too but it was all worth it.

Andy

Mister_DJ
27th April 2004, 08:01 PM
..........thanks again to mart for making the g - love banner(did you find the other one :S ) .............
No probs. Yep, no.2 banner was waiting for us when we got home. You'll just have to tell John he's got to come back and play again so I can get use out of it...:S

:thumbsup:

Mart
:rolleyes:

CANO ...
27th April 2004, 09:06 PM
looks like i missed a really good night :'(

tis me own fault for fallin asleep :@

dj john kelly
28th April 2004, 12:36 PM
Many thanks to everyone for making the G-Love reunion one of the best nights I have had in many ,many years.A big thank you goes to Mart and his good lady for all the effort they put into the posters,banners and the decor and an even bigger thanks to Pluto for coming around to my house and helping me go through all my tunes,and I mean all 17 years worth of them.We must have spent over 50-60 hours going through them over the past couple of weeks,but boy was it worth it.Pluto was in Old Skool Heaven,digging deep and coming out with gems that,to tell you the truth I had forgot,until we would put them on the decks and then a big smile would appear on our faces as the memories come flooding back.It was great to hear all them tunes that reminded me why I started DJ'ing in the first place.The tunes and songs that meant so much to me and still do.It has trully inspired me all over again and recharged my enthusiasm for the music,it was just what I needed and for that I thank you all.Long live Hazy Dayz :luv:

marchwiel
28th April 2004, 12:56 PM
an even bigger thanks to Pluto for coming around to my house and helping me go through all my tunes,and I mean all 17 years worth of them.We must have spent over 50-60 hours going through them over the past couple of weeks,but boy was it worth it. yeah, what a nightmare :P

Pluto was in Old Skool Heaven,digging deep and coming out with gems that,to tell you the truth I had forgot,until we would put them on the decks and then a big smile would appear on our faces as the memories come flooding back.It was great to hear all them tunes that reminded me why I started DJ'ing in the first place.The tunes and songs that meant so much to me and still do.It has trully inspired me all over again and recharged my enthusiasm for the music,it was just what I needed and for that I thank you all.Long live Hazy Dayz :luv:Yeah cheers John, top night indeed :thumbsup:

mad matty
28th April 2004, 10:21 PM
well looks like everyone had a night to equal mine - get in there!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and to top of the topest of weekends i have just bought a house subject to sorting out mortage etc!!! yyiiipppeeee :thumbsup: :P :D

'Shabba'
29th April 2004, 07:37 AM
well looks like everyone had a night to equal mine - get in there!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and to top of the topest of weekends i have just bought a house subject to sorting out mortage etc!!! yyiiipppeeee :thumbsup: :P :D

That's fab news, glad you got it all sorted out. :thumbsup:

JohnnyPink
29th April 2004, 08:24 AM

Nice 1 fella. Better be a huge back garden for messy BBQ's to take place in. :thumbsup:

Also, is there good quality Olympic stairs installed??? :D

northern minx
29th April 2004, 08:57 AM
nice one matty:thumbsup: really pleased for u!

oh, and ive managed to find a 6.7m water slide for the garden;)
shabba will love it:heart: :thumbsup:

mad matty
29th April 2004, 03:18 PM
Nice 1 fella. Better be a huge back garden for messy BBQ's to take place in. :thumbsup:

Also, is there good quality Olympic stairs installed??? :D

you ain't coming near the stairs in my new house them open plan and made of pine and stuff - you probably break them or summat!!! lol

they turn a corner at the bottom aswell so you have to be one hell of a stair surfer to turn aswell!!! hehehehehe
:thumbsup: :P

JohnnyPink
29th April 2004, 03:38 PM
you ain't coming near the stairs in my new house them open plan and made of pine and stuff - you probably break them or summat!!! lol

they turn a corner at the bottom aswell so you have to be one hell of a stair surfer to turn aswell!!! hehehehehe
Ooooooooo, cornering at the bottom of brand new stairs. Sounds exciting yet painful. Deffo gotta give it a try. :P :D

'Shabba'
29th April 2004, 05:18 PM

Believe me, i can turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just ask Joker (i was originally gonna leave this message at this but it sounds a bit gay!!!!!!!!!!)

I did a fab turn, mid surf, on the turn in her stairs!! (That explains it a bit better)

Sprewell
29th April 2004, 05:31 PM
We should start a surfin league. Competition would take place at each mashup. Different courses = different houses. we could also have special courses like the outdoor slide. Whatever happens i wouldnt go near bens course thats a deathwish. Has anyone ever conquered bens stairs?

'Shabba'
29th April 2004, 05:33 PM
Has anyone ever conquered bens stairs?

Italianstyle!!!!!!!!!!! He da man!!!!!!!!

Dj Ben Fisher
29th April 2004, 05:35 PM
We should start a surfin league. Competition would take place at each mashup. Different courses = different houses. we could also have special courses like the outdoor slide. Whatever happens i wouldnt go near bens course thats a deathwish. Has anyone ever conquered bens stairs?

lol id love to see someone try my stairs . . they have to be the thinnest stair case ive ever seen . . plus the wall facin ya reet at the bottom could be nasty if hit at great speed . . lol

Sprewell
29th April 2004, 05:35 PM
Italianstyle!!!!!!!!!!! He da man!!!!!!!!

Lol. He deserves a war medal.

'Shabba'
29th April 2004, 05:37 PM
lol id love to see someone try my stairs . . they have to be the thinnest stair case ive ever seen . . plus the wall facin ya reet at the bottom could be nasty if hit at great speed . . lol

I saw it with my own eyes, On a skateboard deck, twice!!!!!!!!

Sprewell
29th April 2004, 05:41 PM
On a skateboard wtf lol. Im amazed.Maybe one day he will do the feat again hopefully.

RetroAndy
29th April 2004, 05:47 PM
Lol. He deserves a war medal.

He looked like he had been through a battle when he landed at the bottom. :P

He is fekking insane :confused: :crazy:

Andy

Dj Ben Fisher
29th April 2004, 05:51 PM
ahhh you mean the skate board turned surf board . .lol ( cos its got no wheels on it ) . lol

who did this then ??? i dont remember that at all , come to think of it i dont remember much from that night . . lololol

RetroAndy
29th April 2004, 06:00 PM
ahhh you mean the skate board turned surf board . .lol ( cos its got no wheels on it ) . lol

who did this then ??? i dont remember that at all , come to think of it i dont remember much from that night . . lololol

That was deffo Adj ben :thumbsup:

Suprised i remember that lol :o

Andy

Dj Ben Fisher
29th April 2004, 06:09 PM
ahh . . crazy fekker . . lolol . . :)

my head must have been else were at the time . . lol :fekked:

Dreamgirl
29th April 2004, 09:11 PM
Would just like to give a big thanks to Grover and Mart for Saturday night - an inspired choice for the g-love night and what a night it was. It was so good to hear some tunes that I havent heard for so many years - Roxanne Shante - Live on stage - My ankles are still recovering from the jumping up and down to it :heart:

Big shout to Shaz and Shanine - you always make me smile when I see you :) Jonno, Mart and Grover played superb sets upstairs and kept the room rocking all night. Nice to see all the osa crew again... you guys are tops for travelling to come to the night - we always look forward to seeing you. I have read the post from John Kelly about the night and it makes me proud to know that ive been involved in one of the best nights Liverpool has had in years. Just being able to dance in a club full of happy people who appreciate the music is the best. Roll On the next HazyDayz :heart: :heart: :heart: