PDA

View Full Version : The weekend is nearly here

zara
5th June 2003, 08:05 PM
whats everyone up to this weekend,is anyone doing anything special ?

:D

i think i will be going to wigan pier on sat:drum:
then sunday morning off to pick up some bargains from stanley market in liverpool.;)

Miss C
5th June 2003, 08:39 PM
Good 4 u, ill b having a fun weekend in revising, got bloody A-level exams nxt mon n tues. But its ok coz nxt wknd will b party time as ill av finished em all by then :p

The Joker
5th June 2003, 09:54 PM
Cos me car won't hack the journey down 2 come together me & cat r off 2 scarborough 4 the w/e god help em is all I'll say :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :o :o :o :o ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

'Shabba'
6th June 2003, 11:18 AM
I'm out for a quiet one tonight then got a biggie at the syndicate in Blackpool for mi mates birthday saturday night.

Even though it did start last night cos i went out in Blackpool (for the first time in ages) and bumped into my oldest bestest friend eva who i hadn't seen for over a year. Which was really wierd because i'd been thinking about her that morning.

That's happend to me a few times, i think about someone i've not seen for years and then bump into them within a couple of days.

Anyhoo, hope everyone has a top weekend.

johns_ar
6th June 2003, 11:32 AM
off to see morillo tonight in the boro and then got a 21st to go to tomorrow night then out round newcastle........and all day session with the lads on sunday

oh yes!

cam
6th June 2003, 11:38 AM
Well I've recently relocated to Elgin ( its in Scotland apparently the smallest city in the UK and its smaller than Orrell ) from Wigan, so no luxuries up here like clubs and stuff like that :/

Im waiting till all the old school tunes come up here and they open dance clubs and ill relive the dream :p there a bit behind the times up here, Roundabouts are a new invention :p